[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

46 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Not only Pillow book, but other dramas too couldn't beat that record. Even Yangmi's own drama Legend of Fu yao currently is only around 14 billion? Don't know why, maybe because lately there is too much drama already ?

@elsanna

If you guys could watch it at Tencent's YouTube chanel please do, because YouTube views also counted. Tencent blocked it in my country so I could only support it from WeTV

WeTV n Tencent are blocked in my country.  :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ep 29 & 30 preview is out on WeTV. I really, really, really can't wait for next week:wub:

Spoiler
Ep 29: FJ confronts DJ (who is playing chess with Lian Song through the  portal' he created out. [it's like modern day video conferencing mode, hahah] This is after DJ tricks her into thinking that he has turned himself into a handkerchief so that she can vent her anger out at him.
When FJ glares at DH, he asks her if they have met before.

Ep 30: FJ is fighting Miaoluo. In this scene, based on the book, DJ is purposely luring Miaoluo closer so he can strike at her but FJ mistakenly thinks that DJ has falled under Mioluo's sorcery and decides to help him. 

(p.227, Bk1) Did she (Feng Jiu) really think he (Donghua) was manipulated by the enchantress and wanted to save him? Donghua leaned on his palm and quietly looked at Fengjiu who was standing with her sword in hand. Since the day he was born from the Blue Sea and climbed the mountain of skeletons until now, there were numerous of those who came to ask for his protection, but he never thought there would be someone who wanted to protect him. 'Protection' mentioned alongside his name was but a laughable jest. But right here right now within the petal rain, the fragile young queen from Qingqiu was fencing her thin blade against a much more formidable monster to protect him. This was certainly an interesting surprise for Dijun.

• Like 10

finally done with ep 24

i am so happy

seriously so damn happy

everything that i asked for and more is there 

seriously i cant stop smiling when watching the latest eps

hihihi

i do for maybe a few seconds sorta like ship fengjiu with lord cang yi 

then again i basically ship fengjiu with just about anyone

hahaha

anyway i adore adore adore the vase scene (love how the change the scene a lil bit, but still manages to make it cute and adorable)

even the blind date scene is just too damn adorable, feng jiu is just too damn cute being all sloppy and such a mess

kekeke

now the waiting game started again

cant wait for next week

huhuhu

btw

i cant stop staring at reba in this series

she seriously look so ethereal and gorgeous

the reason i can watch almost every part of the mortal realm is because i was admiring her beauty and her gorgeous costumes

sigh gonna miss qingti and his gorgeous phoenix eyes

:P

• Like 6
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

oh my god guysss reading your posts, have THE SCENE finally appear!! The starting scene in the novel where DJ will now start to notice FJ!!!!!?????

Yesss!!! And oh boy does he look amused ahahah~ the flowerpot scene and the matchmaking scene was hilarious :D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

OMG guysssss I just finished eps 24 and also the previews !!!!!!!! So happy right now, they finally officially met :bawling::bawling::bawling:

So many thought cant really think right now, but first thing first unexpectedly Cang yi is a good guy, feel bad for him too :sweatingbullets:

Preview for eps 29

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/121374020.html?weibo_id=4469783086882335

The blind date 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/121373764.html?weibo_id=4469793044533772

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 7

OMG ep 24!!! Did not disappoint!!!

SOOOO GOOOD!!!!

They changed the flower pot scene but can tell there Dijun already interested in her heheheheheh

His amused expression watching the blind date!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!

Why did they cut the ep there :bawling::joy:

Next week will be so gooodd!!!!! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

and now i have finished watching the preview

something i didnt do before

i rarely pay attention to preview since i always think that

since it will happen in the next eps, so be it

:P

but now since i cant no longer wait

have to watch the previews

and omg, i cant stop smiling and grinning and even giggling like a crazy kid

gosh

its weird suddenly i felt like finally this series become something familiar to me 

this is the pillow book that i have read and adore and admire and patiently waited for

and now it's finally here 

adorable fengjiu and stoic donghua

that is all that matters

^__^

and also yay for yan chiwu and bai fengjiu colabo has finally started

hahaha

i adore their friendship and weird connection to one another

:joy:

looking forward to their crazy banter and mischief 

hahaha

10 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

So many thought cant really think right now, but first thing first unexpectedly Cang yi is a good guy, feel bad for him too :sweatingbullets:

he really is a good guy

when he said that he will wait for her, i was like nooooooo..... you have to move on and find someone else

because its obvious fengjiu is for donghua only

but i still want the best for cangyi too

huhuhu

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG guysssss I just finished eps 24 and also the previews !!!!!!!! So happy right now, they finally officially met :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Preview for eps 29

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/121374020.html?weibo_id=4469783086882335

The blind date 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/121373764.html?weibo_id=4469793044533772

Yes me too . I was squealing like a teenager when DH smile. Can't wait for next week. Xiao Bai was really cute and adorable when confronting DH in ep29 with her fox tails.Feeling soooo happy. 

• Like 6

Oh my gosh... I'm happy with tonight episodes... the blind dates scene so funny.. FJ and DH scenes are :P they are so cute together. And the previews for next week :phew:

Our old bachelor is on mission... 

Spoiler

fJzMjjT.jpg

DH is wooing baby fox... can't keep his hands off her young xiao bai  :phew:  

:sweat_smile::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The old man actually remember something :bawling: 

Si ming fabricated the mortal realm story to protect Fengjiu, yeah lets just torture that old man a little bit B)

Preview for eps 29-30

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/121376091.html?weibo_id=4469806910298611

Yes DH has the memory of it! So happy about it. But he couldn't remember Xiaojiu's face :bawling:

So now in the drama DH noticed her because of FJ's convo with Siming and ALi :joy:

And he decided to pick on her with the flower pot hahahaha

A clever change of scene hahaha

I felt bad for Cangyi but when he first insisted on the engagement although FJ said it nicely, I was a little annoyed at him. Dude, the girl tried to explain it to you :wacko:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Could not stop grinning and feeling "kilig" at ep 24! For all you pinoy's out there, you know what I mean! Finally, the drama has caught up to the books! Lovelovelove how DH notices FJ in a subtle way, like he is so amused by everything she does! Gaaahhhh!can next week come already? 

• Like 7

yaaaaaas finally all those, DJ why doesnt like FJ or why its not like TMOPB can finally stoooop

and also @Shane Tricia Facultad ur right "DH notices FJ in a subtle way" is definitely the best part!!! Finally their relationship is building fully and not just side stories like in TMOPB.

Also i feel like that why DH is noticing FJ subtly is cause she may have the aura of the red fox he loves so much

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@olivialai @Sisca_TVXQ

Eventhough Sumo Flowerpot incident not really follow the book..somehow it so entertaining especially the reason why it happened bc of DH's tricks by using a magic..poor FJ..and DH such a sneaky, tricky method..

Ayeeeee our crafty Dijun hahahaha~

Poor FJ always getting tricked by DH :sweatingbullets: and DH enjoying every single moment of it lollll 

I remember a scene from a comic xD though I can't find an English version so I'll do some translation haha

20170309033542675.jpg

Title: Lowered IQ

A long, long time after that, DH finally proposed to FJ

FJ: Aren't you afraid that I'll lower your son's IQ in the future??

DH: I do.

DH: But I did some calculations, and found out that even if you lowered his IQ, he will still be above average.

FJ: ……Would it kill you to tell a white lie for once?! Would it kill you to not tease me for a day?!

DH: Nope.

Also DH: But I wouldn't be able to sleep B)

FJ: *looks murderous*

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Was watching E24, the heavenly edict which Lian Song read out says "Bai Qian is virtuous, prudent, good at cooking, respectful, graceful and elegant."  :blush: LMAO - Since when is BQ good at cooking?????

AND E24 had to end just right there at that very spot. Yes, fellow Soompians, E24 was worth the wait.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Was watching E24, the heavenly edict which Lian Song read out says "Bai Qian is virtuous, prudent, good at cooking, respectful, graceful and elegant."  :blush: LMAO - Since when is BQ good at cooking?????

Burns the kitchen down OOPS (Maybe they were aiming for comedic effect??)

The one who's actually good at cooking is FJ xDDD

But Baiqian will always be our favourite Gugu no matter what <33

• Like 2
  • LOL 4