[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

23 minutes ago, memine said:

Same... that's why i made that gif, bcs this scene got me so much...

gonna watch ep21-22 now...

nSpMzaa.jpg

I'm sobbing hard when Xuanren died. Even tho we know it's gonna end up tragic but the tears won't stop. Vengo acting was so good. Whyyyyy. 

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I'm sobbing hard when Xuanren died. Even tho we know it's gonna end up tragic but the tears won't stop. Vengo acting was so good. Whyyyyy. 

Me too, omg its really heartbreaking to see him like that :bawling:

Welcome back Gugu ~

l00r11hom66on4o8zpiazmq4.jpg

The Bride :wub:

63be2c6nfuqpad0d1lzoqe92e.jpg

This place is really beautiful, hoping I could go there someday  

5dttxu34vo8flmruxq46ekwtf.jpg

• Like 5

Ok. First, qingti then xuanren died?! All in ONE episode?! Heart-breaking! Altgough, I kinda lived how they ended the episode with DH waking up crying! 

Second thing, lovelovelove that gugu Bai Qian is back! I know she's just a cameo, but yang mi just OWNS the character of bai qian! Her arrogance, her protectiveness! Loved that she said that she would fight whomever bullied fengjiu! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Oh man ep 21 is so so sad. All the actors acted so well. 

Qiting eyes on XiaoJiu when he took the stab for her n pushing her out. Gawd ... so sad. Reba acting crying for Qiting as the king dragged her away. 

Her sadness over Qiting sacrifices for her.

Her sadness over what she must do to Xuanren.

Seeing Xuanren just lost the will to live after XiaoJiu jumped off the cliff. Vengo acting was so good there. How my heart is so wretched watching Xuanren died of broken heart. His last moments remember Xiao jiu was so poignant. 

If this episode doesn't touch the viewers, I don't know what will. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Oh man ep 20 is so so sad. All the actors acted so well. 

Qiting eyes on XiaoJiu when he took the stab for her n pushing her out. Gawd ... so sad. Reba acting crying for Qiting as the king dragged her away. 

Seeing Xuanren just lost the will to live after XiaoJiu jumped off the cliff. Vengo acting was so good there. How my heart is so wretched watching Xuanren died of broken heart. His last moments remember Xiao jiu was so poignant. 

I totally agree, I cried a river seeing all you mentioned. They all performed so well...and Vengo completely brokened was heart wrenching, so sad...he did an amazing job...

Edited by TB N
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I know I cried so much watching this episode. I totally felt Xiao jui’s pain of losing  ye Qing ti and also having to leave xuanren. Xuanren’s pain for losing Xiao Jui Heartbreaking.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Elegant blossoms said:

I know I cried so much watching this episode. I totally felt Xiao jui’s pain of losing  ye Qing ti and also having to leave xuanren. Xuanren’s pain for losing Xiao Jui Heartbreaking.

2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

(edit: ep.21) Dudeeee QingTi's death got me balling!!! It's so sad!! The sacrifice, he fought til his very last breath!!! :bawling:
Omg so many emotions!!! Plus FJ's sorrow and guilt over QingTI's death and sacrifice was sooo well acted!!!! 
That was the only and best fitting way for QingTi to die, my heart!!! I like him much more than I ever thought I would.
Too bad he's gonna be perpetually friend-zoned the whole drama LOL.

• Like 8

Feng jiu is actually soooooo strong. It's crazy. All baiqian had to deal with is getting cheated on by her crush, her eyes ripped out, by her husband but look what fengjiu has to deal with!! This list is endless. Imagine having to spend a life emotionally torturing a guy and playing with his life to the extent he dies from a broken heart and her close friend who gives his life for her in vain not knowing shes a immortal. And know she has to go back to becoming the queen and taking all the responsibility and holding peoples lives on her shoulders again. This is so depressing I need the cute scenes between her and donghua to start already, otherwise I might die of depression too

• Like 6
  • Love 1

So what I have learnt from the reviews on MDL are that there are some people who are watching the show just to find faults and that there are some people who have not read the book and are apparently not happy that DH and FJ are not showing ‘deep love’ when they are not supposed to yet as per the book. Me thinks that they like the overarching melodramatic and unnecessary storyline they had in the Ten Miles series...

• Like 4

Guys, will Dijun remember the mortal realm? He was crying when he woke up, so...?

I prefer not for now, so he can fall for FJ for her real self.

Also, the BTS scene with the opera singing - is it supposed to be from the mortal realm? I don't recollect her being stabbed like this, I am still on ep.21.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Guys, will Dijun remember the mortal realm? He was crying when he woke up, so...?

I prefer not for now, so he can fall for FJ for her real self.

He will eventually remember. My guess is toward the end of Aranya/ChenYe’s arc when all the puzzles are starting to piece together for him. 

He said he couldn’t remember but he felt really sad, like he had gone through some sufferings in a dream. 

I also prefer he doesn’t remember for now xD

• Like 5

Hello, 

Watching episode 21 right now, and just a question that keeps popping up in my head, if i as an European watch asian drama's: (which Im Watching for a year now)

WHAT

IS 

UP

WITH

THE

COUGHING UP

BLOOD

EVERY

EPISODE

IN EVERY DRAMA?? 

Now, I'm sure western movies/series have their own little weird cultural thingies Asian people find somewhat amazing, I'm actually quite curieus to what those are, but never mind that: whats up with that? 

First times I saw this happening I just thought, ow, must be an internal bleeding, but no, people in drama's just walk straight away after that and dont need a doctor. Does it mean anything else? 

Like extreme greaf or suffering or something? 

• LOL 5

While I've heard of Chinese restrictions in tv, the amount of blood being spilled out of someones throat over the course of an asian drama would give some of the most innocent asian drama's in Hollywood a rating that would suit a soft horror movie, I guess :)

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Feng jiu is actually soooooo strong. It's crazy. All baiqian had to deal with is getting cheated on by her crush, her eyes ripped out, by her husband but look what fengjiu has to deal with!! This list is endless. Imagine having to spend a life emotionally torturing a guy and playing with his life to the extent he dies from a broken heart and her close friend who gives his life for her in vain not knowing shes a immortal. And know she has to go back to becoming the queen and taking all the responsibility and holding peoples lives on her shoulders again. This is so depressing I need the cute scenes between her and donghua to start already, otherwise I might die of depression too

That's why I prefer Fengjiu tbh, after all that happened Bai qian choose to drink that memory erasing potion right? But Fengjiu choose to move on and when she is pregnant she still raised the baby by herself :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

So what I have learnt from the reviews on MDL are that there are some people who are watching the show just to find faults and that there are some people who have not read the book and are apparently not happy that DH and FJ are not showing ‘deep love’ when they are not supposed to yet as per the book. Me thinks that they like the overarching melodramatic and unnecessary storyline they had in the Ten Miles series...

Yeah I've learned my lesson and choose to ignore the negative comments there 

3 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Also, the BTS scene with the opera singing - is it supposed to be from the mortal realm? I don't recollect her being stabbed like this, I am still on ep.21.

That one is from Song xuan ren's dream, after he met xiao jiu I think, forgot which eps

@Denise Nope

Yeah if they are coughing up blood that's mean they're hurt badly

41 minutes ago, Najl said:

Yes i am curious as well if bowing 3 times has a special meaning.

It basically to show respect, if I remember correctly the 3 represent Heaven, earth and human

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2