[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

44 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

It's bc one of the reviewers rated this drama 1.5/10  on her observation watching episodes 1 to 12..After read her review...l was seriously..don't understand how her mind works..seem like she doesn't even know what she was talking about .

Lmfao alot of anti-fans do that - and it's so annoying that they won't just let it go (if ya don't like it, don't watch it. It's that simple *exasperated sigh*) and then review some seriously mind-boggling comments (anything gets nitpicked)

Ngl I am tempted to make some accounts just to rate more 10 stars (jkjk ahahah)

It's even more ironic that they'll probably fawn/fangirl over DH/FJ once the actual romance starts - lol would love to see their mocked faces then  *sarcastic smirk with rolled eyes*

(but on second thought it isn't a good idea to pick a fight lolol let's just be calm and keep loving DH/FJ hahaha)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, olivialai said:

Lmfao alot of anti-fans do that - and it's so annoying that they won't just let it go (if ya don't like it, don't watch it. It's that simple *exasperated sigh*) and then review some seriously mind-boggling comments (anything gets nitpicked)

Ngl I am tempted to make some accounts just to rate more 10 stars (jkjk ahahah)

It's even more ironic that they'll probably fawn/fangirl over DH/FJ once the actual romance starts - lol would love to see their mocked faces then  *sarcastic smirk with rolled eyes*

(but on second thought it isn't a good idea to pick a fight lolol let's just be calm and keep loving DH/FJ hahaha)

Usually i just ignored some unpleasant comments especially from an anti-fans

but hers was outright biased..

i was so miffed..and i really need to get it out of my chest:angry:..so..

An excerptions of her review...as follows:

"I can go back to watch TMOPB over and over again because of excellent story, acting, plots, music, scenes  etc..

Honestly, i like Damulrat( yes..she wrongly spell Reba name..wether she did it purposely or not..who the hell know?!!) but in this drama she is terrible. In her past few drama , i don't think she is a good actress. This role does not suit her at all.  She did better in TMOPB." 

PS : Guess what? I can't find her name in TMOPB reviewers list bc i was confident she was reviews TMOPB 10/10..but suprisingly i found None, nothing..nadaaa...she definitely the typed of someone who love to comments about someone/something she passionately "Hate"...instead of something or someone she passionately "Love". 

• LOL 2

22 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/01/three-lives-three-worlds-pillow-book.html

This is an old article but does anyone know if it’s still true?

No idea. There exists records of a movie version on baike, as well as a poster, but so far that's it. The producers of the movie version announced their film on the same day after the drama version announced its posters, hence not much attention was paid to it. Also the poster was erroneous lol so quite alot of fans mocked the producers. That's all I know about the movie version

Here's the poster (apparently they did not do their homework if they depicted DH as a stone dragon lolol)

c743a7ae4576bb2ba195ac4b801ea708

• LOL 2

I'm also wondering what is Donghua Dijun spirit animal or just maybe he doesn't have one...maybe his spirit represents the Stars or Silver lightnings..TangQi did not elaborates DH origin..

With neither a mother nor father,  he sprang fourth from the Holy Blue Sea at the very end of the skies, A TRUE CHILD OF HEAVEN. Born in the East Land where good light shone. He simply took two character and went by the name Donghua ( Brilliant of the East) .DH birth was extremely quiet. It's was so quiet, in fact that no one know how he came into existence.

One of many An excerptions that i love from the books. 

Donghua was so sure and confident that Bai Fengjiu is indeed his "One and only"

Luckily, when I
was a servant in your palace, you didn't have a chance to recognize me.
Had you known me then, you'd tell me the same thing you said to Jiheng
today.” She hesitated: “Truthfully, what you said was a bit cold.”

Dawn began to rise from the east, bringing with it brilliant rays of light.
Green grass laid out like a carpet by the pond. Dijun lay down and looked
to the vast sky above. He seemed to be in thoughts as he said, “If I had
known you then, my son would be old enough to go out for errands by
now.”

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Unfortunately, it's not just her. When you check the statistics, 6 people voted 1/10. There are also a lot of votes between 1 and 10.

IMO people who rated below 5 star is just trolling/hating. I never rated something below 6 :sweatingbullets: 

Mydramalist rating so far is good, isnt TMOPB also rated 9 right now ?

@jimmylyne 

Yeah he doesn't have one, only his fairy enery that could form into Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn ?

This is from Book 2 ch 21

"At times, the silver light behind the purple-robed deity turned into a dragon, at times a phoenix, other times a unicorn, determinedly fighting off the three-tailed python."

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah but it used to be even higher (the TMOPB). Speaking of the Peach Blossoms, I need help, pls.

Spoiler

Bai Qian supposedly was the only one whose blood was able to preserve Mo Yuan's body. So what happened during the time when she was missing and not in Qing Qiu? No blood? Mo Yuan on a diet? I really don't recall that part...

25 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Yeah but it used to be even higher (the TMOPB). Speaking of the Peach Blossoms, I need help, pls.

Hide contents

Bai Qian supposedly was the only one whose blood was able to preserve Mo Yuan's body. So what happened during the time when she was missing and not in Qing Qiu? No blood? Mo Yuan on a diet? I really don't recall that part...

LOL I forgot but her mom said Mo yuan's body already preserved pretty good ? So he doesn't need Bai qian blood anymore 

New BTS, poor Lian song keep get a beating from Cheng yu and FengJiu :D

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/120245586.html?weibo_id=4468590742518229

Pian Pian MV from WeTv

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Lian Song's beloved was madly in love with Vengo in Fu Yao, wasn't she :D

I think its not the same actress, their faces is different...

Btw, someone at weibo spotted this, Ye Qing Ti as an immortal (Blue/green costume)

5gpwx5m1mc1ojy2qttmx6fbef.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

IMO people who rated below 5 star is just trolling/hating. I never rated something below 6 :sweatingbullets: 

@jimmylyne 

Yeah he doesn't have one, only his fairy enery that could form into Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn ?

This is from Book 2 ch 21

"At times, the silver light behind the purple-robed deity turned into a dragon, at times a phoenix, other times a unicorn, determinedly fighting off the three-tailed python."

Yes..it's true Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn..YQT and Fengjiu witnessed DH fairy essence changes simultaneously when DH fighting with MiaoLuo.  

Did anyone remember any signs of anything when God of War Mo Yan or Ye Hua died in TMOPB?

Because in PB book..when DH decided to sacrificed himself in order to save the world and fight with MiaoLuo ..these phenomena happened.

Thunderbolts continuously hammered down as if they trying to crack open the entire Jiuchongtian. The originally clear sky in an instant turned pitch black. Amid the roaring thunder,  stars in the sky rapidly fell down, one after another. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

Lian Song's beloved was madly in love with Vengo in Fu Yao, wasn't she :D

I think its different actresses, the Cheng Yu actress plays another one love interest there, I dont remember the actor's name, but he also played BQ senior disciple in TMOPB, the second prince of West Sea(?) , In Fuyao the girl who chased after Vengo is another actress.

3 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

LOL I forgot but her mom said Mo yuan's body already preserved pretty good ? So he doesn't need Bai qian blood anymore 

Yes, something to that effect. I think Zhe Yan told BQ that despite her disappearing, Mo Yuan didn't need anymore of her blood. It was a sign that he was going to come back to life again. But after that, she still had to wait another 300 years, before he really did. So BQ was somewhat skeptical when Zhe Yan told her that this time it was for real (the dragon prince scene).

• Thanks 2

Anyone else can't wait for tmr's episodes? Already excited for the ending of the mortal arc - tho also sad because of Qingti and how poor Xuanren will be tortured (lol)

(Also, are there any ways to share pictures that aren't off the web? Like screenshots n downloads hahah -- I'm a noob at this please forgive me lol)

• Like 4