Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

5 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

@haylyne but on page 474 at the end of book 2, Zhonglin says to Feng Jiu that it was a lie, doesn't he?

5 hours ago, haylyne said:

@9tRedFox Yeah, you're right and it's also made me confuse.

Since I also like the drama version, I'm just going mix both to satisfy my imagination and love for DJ and FJ. :D:P:wub:

I believe the drama changed the mortal arc :) if you rewatch ep 9, Dijun himself said he could recover his cultivation in the mortal realm by experiencing trial. And he himself need to experience the misfortunes in order to recover his cultivation. So for the drama, it wasn't a lie and DJ did indeed go to the mortal realm for his trial.

• Like 1

PB Maintain it position in the Prosperity Chart for Jan/29

MCBTk8a5IA4AeKFs7kclnwkNk6XJ7o_7obyES_AI

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

PB Maintain it position in the Prosperity Chart for Jan/29

I’m not very familiar with tHis two list of rating, can you explain to me please?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

I think Fengjiu is going to die in the mortal arc. The trailer show that she jump of the cliff and dijun trying to reach for her but he got pull back by the soldiers.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

I think Fengjiu is going to die in the mortal arc. The trailer show that she jump of the cliff and dijun trying to reach for her but he got pull back by the soldiers.

Have you read the book? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

Yeah, I think that's the love misfortune for Dijun (losing the person he love most). So instead of the emperor finding the consort cheating on him (I think in the novel the consort sent a love letter to the queen?), he lost her through her suicide.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

I’m not very familiar with tHis two list of rating, can you explain to me please?

this is one of the most important chart on the health of the drama, and also on the artist popularity, as it will pull in investor for the drama as well as getting more job for the artist themselves.

alot of investor look into this chart to see the popularity of the drama & artist, there are 2 separate chart one is the current airing chart and another is the pending one to go on air, a popularity in the current airing drama sometimes can pull the pending drama up into Top 20 that will have a higher chance to go on air sooner than previously stated. And also it will let pull in buyer from another platform to fight for the drama because of the popularity ;) 

Just an example of the below, due to the current popularity of 'Find Yourself' Song WeiLong next drama is currently being highly anticipated too

Spoiler

TAwNdz6DdfhtN2bMIsMas8vrc0cvdu37vp9j3rhw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

Yeah, I think that's the love misfortune for Dijun (losing the person he love most). So instead of the emperor finding the consort cheating on him (I think in the novel the consort sent a love letter to the queen?), he lost her through her suicide.

Have you guys read the book? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

@Kimberly Amor, do you mean this could be the Fan Yin Valley fall? But it should happen much later and during Dijun's fight with Chi Wu, not as a part of the mortal arc which was never developed in details in the book.

9 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Have you guys read the book? :sweatingbullets:

Yes, I have read a book several times. In a book Fengjiu just wrote a love letter to emperor concubine and he gave her to Qing it.  But it more tragic here for Fengjiu 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Kimberly Amor, do you mean this could be the Fan Yin Valley fall? But this should happen much later and during Dijun's fight with Chi Wu, not as a part of the mortal arc which was never developed in the book.

No it show in the mortal arc. You can see mortal dijun trying to reach her and he got pull by his soldiers.

Also!! Where're my WeTV VIP's at??? Have you guys seen the previews for the new episodes??! Vengo's acting is sooo good in the ep. 15 preview!! I'm excited to watch it!

• Like 2

Just now, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Look like a dream to me :sweatingbullets:

Same!! Like an imagination..

The jump scene in the drama is still ambiguous. We are not sure whether what scene is that from. But i doubt Feng Jiu will die. Ye Qingti will surely do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, midnight_muse said:

Also!! Where're my WeTV VIP's at??? Have you guys seen the previews for the new episodes??! Vengo's acting is sooo good in the ep. 15 preview!! I'm excited to watch it!

I just watched the preview and i love to see Donghua being jealous of himself. hahahaha

1 minute ago, Kimberly Amor said:

I just watched the preview and i love to see Donghua being jealous of himself. hahahaha

Lol I know right!! Also did you see that kiss at the end of the ep. 16 preview!! OH MY GOSSHHH it's so saucy :lol::flushed:
The chemistry!!! AAAAHhhhhh I can't wait to see when they actually kiss as DH and FJ!!!

1 minute ago, midnight_muse said:

Lol I know right!! Also did you see that kiss at the end of the ep. 16 preview!! OH MY GOSSHHH it's so saucy :lol::flushed:
The chemistry!!! AAAAHhhhhh I can't wait to see when they actually kiss as DH and FJ!!!

i doubt the kiss scene is true. I'm thinking its a dream or imagination. 

• Like 1