[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I think Dilraba is overly protective of her career and will never confirm anything, at least in the next few years. But considering how busy they are, it is natural to be with someone from the same environment (Jaywalk in this case). Though it didn't work for Yang Mi and Hawick (btw they had a 12-year age difference).

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

She is the emperor wife, should have dress more elegant. Her clothes look like a commoner. Her clothes doesn’t fit her status.

People from their clan is prudent and live in simplicity. Its hard for her to characterized as a luxerious woman. Isn't it when DJ asked her about her parents, she's contemplating whether to tell they have died?

And because it will be hard for her to lie and not her character, she simple tell DJ that her parents are travelling which is true. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, haylyne said:

People from their clan is prudent and live in simplicity. Its hard for her to characterized as a luxerious woman. Isn't it when DJ asked her about her parents, she's contemplating whether to tell they have died?

And because it will be hard for her to lie and not her character, she simple tell DJ that her parents are travelling which is true. 

yes that is right!!  when the emperor has tried to give her gifts she told him  she is not used to that kind of luxury 

• Like 2

@Sisca_TVXQ LOL..minus love..more to infatuated and obsessed maybe..an evil always love.... to destroy the strongest one .

Donghua Dijun "Brilliant of the East , Walking Buddha encyclopedia, Master of the Universe" .

The Saviour VS The Destroyer.

But i think the definition of MiaoLuo here was not the same as in the books.

In drama MiaoLuo is a Demon King but in the books she was described as a manifestation of toxins from the worldly sin?..or something like that.

I remember one of your an old post about why Miaoyi Huiming Realm exist..you'd explained it so thoroughly..

Pls kindly re-post..thks:blush:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

I think Dilraba is overly protective of her career and will never confirm anything, at least in the next few years. But considering how busy they are, it is natural to be with someone from the same environment (Jaywalk in this case). Though it didn't work for Yang Mi and Hawick (btw they had a 12-year age difference).

I think dilraba  keeps her personal life private cause she’s afraid her fans will not accept who she decides to be with. I know her fans in China don’t like her with vengo GAO. Their fans don’t like them together. WHich is sad and scary at the same time. I would be Afraid to be a celebrity in China. Those fans, their words can be very cruel. I love Diliraba and I ship her with whom ever she choses to love. As long as she’s happy.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Elegant blossoms said:

I think dilraba  keeps her personal life private cause she’s afraid her fans will not accept who she decides to be with. I know her fans in China don’t like her with vengo GAO. Their fans don’t like them together. WHich is sad and scary at the same time. I would be Afraid to be a celebrity in China. Those fans, their words can be very cruel. I love Diliraba and I ship her with whom ever she choses to love. As long as she’s happy.

Truer words never said <3

Although I ship her with Vengo lol, I also agree that her private affairs are none of our business - and whoever she ends up with -- we as her fans should bless her as long as she's happy <3

• Like 4

2 hours ago, olivialai said:

Although I ship her with Vengo lol, I also agree that her private affairs are none of our business - and whoever she ends up with -- we as her fans should bless her as long as she's happy <3

Maybe they could be something like Ruby lin and Wallace huo, they're friends for a long time before finally getting married :heart:

Pillow book no 5 for weekly ranking

http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/02/c-drama-ratings-and-celeb-rankings-week.html?m=1

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

In drama MiaoLuo is a Demon King but in the books she was described as a manifestation of toxins from the worldly sin?..or something like that.

I remember one of your an old post about why Miaoyi Huiming Realm exist..you'd explained it so thoroughly..

Pls kindly re-post..thks:blush:

Here's the background story and hopefully an answer to your question:

(excerpt from pg 182) "Every ten years Dijun used the lecture at Fanyin Valley as a pretext to come and purify the three toxins inside the Huiming Realm. Not many knew of the Huiming Realm's existence other than ancient deities of prehistoric times. Despite bearing a Buddhist name, it was not a benevolent place in the least. From the three worldly sins of greed, ignorance, and discontentment arose wars and potential extinction. To protect the Mortal Realm, Donghua created another world in seven nights to absorb the excess toxins which the Mortal Realm could not withstand. This world was the Huiming Realm. Tens of thousands of years passed by fleetingly. Owing to the Huiming Realm acting as a giant urn to contain the toxins, Heaven and Earth remained in peace."

(pg226) "This girl (referring to Miao Luo) wasn't an ordinary demon, however. She was a manifestation of the three toxins seeping from the Miaoyi Huiming Realm. Once this manifestation came to being, His Majesty the King himself would need to be troubled. Nonetheless, Donghua had trapped the original essence in the Huiming
mirrored world. Every ten years, a small amount of toxin escaped out and drifted down to the living world. She was more powerful than ordinary demons, but was yet a cause of concern for Donghua."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Elegant blossoms said:

3 hours ago, olivialai said:

yes that's so true- China fans remind me too often like K-fans IMO. At the end of the day, what matters is what makes them both happy- if it's them together, great, if not, it's also ok. It is their own lives after all. They are humans, they have their own feelings. :relaxed:

22 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Maybe they could be something like Ruby lin and Wallace huo, they're friends for a long time before finally getting married :heart:

Yes or like Tang Yan and Luo Jin- both were in the same drama so many times and been friends for a long time before they announce their relationship and getting married :heart:

Idk why but I got the same vibes watching Vengo-Reba BTS and TangYan-LuoJin BTS. Well, time will tell :)

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Here's the background story and hopefully an answer to your question:

(excerpt from pg 182) "Every ten years Dijun used the lecture at Fanyin Valley as a pretext to come and purify the three toxins inside the Huiming Realm. Not many knew of the Huiming Realm's existence other than ancient deities of prehistoric times. Despite bearing a Buddhist name, it was not a benevolent place in the least. From the three worldly sins of greed, ignorance, and discontentment arose wars and potential extinction. To protect the Mortal Realm, Donghua created another world in seven nights to absorb the excess toxins which the Mortal Realm could not withstand. This world was the Huiming Realm. Tens of thousands of years passed by fleetingly. Owing to the Huiming Realm acting as a giant urn to contain the toxins, Heaven and Earth remained in peace."

(pg226) "This girl (referring to Miao Luo) wasn't an ordinary demon, however. She was a manifestation of the three toxins seeping from the Miaoyi Huiming Realm. Once this manifestation came to being, His Majesty the King himself would need to be troubled. Nonetheless, Donghua had trapped the original essence in the Huiming
mirrored world. Every ten years, a small amount of toxin escaped out and drifted down to the living world. She was more powerful than ordinary demons, but was yet a cause of concern for Donghua."

Yes...this is exactly an answer to my curiosity. Thanks...

And another reason to love Donghua Dijun character..no wonder FJ totally infatuated, obsessed and fell in love with him..

• Like 2

New bts clips! One of Vengo and another of Reba ahahah (they didn't appear together though awwww)

Vengo filming the war scene during the beginning of the mortal arc

He's so focused and seems to be enjoying filming :lol: even though he got hurt he didn't make a fuss and continued filming -- even making fun of the scene where he got kicked - "This kick will definitely pass inspection! (∴be shown in the drama lol)"

Reba vs a moody horse: 3 ways to appease it

1st: Tactfully persuade it to be good and promise a reward after filming - FAIL

2nd: Try to get close to comfort it - FAIL

3rd: FEED IT - FINALLY SUCCESS

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, Elegant blossoms said:

I think dilraba  keeps her personal life private cause she’s afraid her fans will not accept who she decides to be with. I know her fans in China don’t like her with vengo GAO. Their fans don’t like them together. WHich is sad and scary at the same time. I would be Afraid to be a celebrity in China. Those fans, their words can be very cruel.

It seems to me that fans rarely approve of the relationships of their idols. Like they themselves would stand a chance or what? Such jealousy is ridiculous but you are right that China and South Korea are probably the worst.

But on the other hand, since fans don't aprrove and Raba keeps in line and in deep secret, then maybe some part is true and there is smth between them.. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

The mydramalist rating is down to 9.0 :huh:

Lol then it seems that anti-fans are even more hardworking than us :blink: it's vexing how some anti-fans would nitpick at every tiny flaw - from camera filters, special effects, changes in detail compared to original novel, makeup and costume, even the actors?? (I'm internally laughing/dying when someone actually commented that they should've done costumes according to the drawings - like no offense but I cannot imagine having cosplay-style costumes :crazy:)

It's sad that some people don't know the phrase 眼不见为净 -- meaning if you don't like it, you should've just ignored it lol

That's just my opinion tho xD I'm a really chill person (佛系) when it comes to having different opinions ahahahaha

Still love the gorgeous pictures from the book but am very satisfied as well with Vengo n Reba as DH n FJ~

h3r4czasOoZQOfGng5ULO4WI-wwxcvw1YQaTQOUk

• Like 4
  • LOL 1