[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 hours ago, Romulan said:

What do you think A'LI would want to be and what would he and Gun-Gun try and get Zhe Lan or Si Ming to dress up as ?  

Si Ming as walking bagua, hahaha!  

c8e8aaa6b2562270c7270d5d029b28f0.jpg

Zhe Yan as a white phoenix. Mo Yuan might not be pleased though, LOL! 

And Ali can try being a white nine-tailed fox...er nine-tailed dragon.  

• LOL 1

As I see her face nowadays I remember dijun's words that she is pretty but will get prettier as she matures.

As XiaoBai her face was rounder like with baby fat very cute, but in her drama from this year she looks sexier. 

If naughty DH looks at her current state I think it will be safe to say that Gungun will become an older sibling very soon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Bai Gun Gun now eats 4 rice cakes everyday. :)

...Jiujiu used to give him only 3. :rolleyes:

Not only that, there are more people who would be willing to cook for him and give him more:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

Not only that, there are more people who would be willing to cook for him and give him more:rolleyes:

He doesn’t want his father to cook for him, not unless FJ has deemed father lord’s cooking acceptable

• LOL 3

On 11/5/2021 at 5:52 AM, ChibiLy said:

I have been watching "Under the Power". I think Lu Yi, the main lead have the same voice actor as Dong Hua. 

It's amusing how Lu Yi also have a poisonous tongue.

DJ'd voice actor is very popular. If i'm not mistaked he's also the voice actor for one the antagonist in Ancient love poetry. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

16 hours ago, partyon said:

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Hmmmm.... so many categories and options to do and so little time. 

I wonder what Feng Jui would like like with a tasteful mustache?  Or if a certain uncle had that done to him as a trick?

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/7/2021 at 10:52 AM, SilverDawn said:

DJ'd voice actor is very popular. If i'm not mistaked he's also the voice actor for one the antagonist in Ancient love poetry. 

He has a very nice soothing voice. Especially when he is sweet talking to FJ!

@MayanEcho gorgeous picture. After 2 years, Vengo is still the most majestic god I have seen in Cdrama.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

Whooooo handsome! :partyblob: I like the subtle beard and longer hair.

I think it's only as Emperor Song in TMOPB that he's made to look ugly,  LOL.

Should we enter a couple of these pics just so there's a Cdrama actor representative for the contest? :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Romulan said:

Hmmmm.... so many categories and options to do and so little time. 

I wonder what Feng Jui would like like with a tasteful mustache?  Or if a certain uncle had that done to him as a trick?

Chingu, seeing that you are a fan of c-dramas, why don't you enter the historical category? We have yet to see a single historical category entry in our event. :partyblob:

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

GG looks handsome too with some beard and mustache, just not like that of Emperor Song. :lol:

OMO! Good looking fella. :love:

@SilverDawn @MayanEcho waiting for your photoshopped pics too. :joy:

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1