[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

The God King Mo Yuan disappeared a few months after the investiture. More than three years later, Dong Hua and Feng Jiu would find the young man at the Water Marsh school.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The God King Mo Yuan disappeared a few months after the investiture. More than three years later, Dong Hua and Feng Jiu would find the young man at the Water Marsh school.

Yes that's what Mo Yuan looks like. Artist used the version from the illustration books!

But yes, shadow of his former self.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ninky said:

Yes that's what Mo Yuan looks like. Artist used the version from the illustration books!

But yes, shadow of his former self.

The artist loves TPB, Eternal Love, Eternal Love of Dream, and audio reading/drama of the book. If I remember correctly, artist has books in different languages of TPB. ^_^

Poor Mo Yuan. The last three years must have been a living hell for him. Nothing is worse than living in a personal hell. I have to admire his tenacity. He stayed lonely for the next 260,000 years. It's not the same as Di Jun. He was never interested in worldy desires until he met Feng Jiu. Mo Yuan had truly loved someone and did everything he could to prevent her from fading but he couldn't defy fate. 

Can you imagine living for 260,000 with that lingering pain in his heart?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
10 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Poor Mo Yuan. The last three years must have been a living hell for him. Nothing is worse than living in a personal hell. I have to admire his tenacity. He stayed lonely for the next 260,000 years. It's not the same as Di Jun. He was never interested in worldy desires until he met Feng Jiu. Mo Yuan had truly loved someone and did everything he could to prevent her from fading but he couldn't defy fate. 

It makes you wonder how he reacted upon learning that Shao Wan woke again. After all that time, can you still say his love for her is still as passionate?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Ninky said:

For some reason, it feels that Mo Yuan tasted bitterness early, to school him in covering all bases if he really wants to keep his beloved safe. Not that he didn't try, he certainly did his best, except that he overlooked the fact that Shao Wan makes her own decisions on what she believes is righteous. That willingness to sacrifice herself, Mo Yuan didn't see that coming.

As for Dong Hua, he had his one true love so late in his life because he had to be the ultimate peacekeeper first for the world and bring in stability. It can't be coincidence that both the sons of Fushen are back from their long sleeps, when Dijun had fallen in love. ^_^

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

For some reason, it feels that Mo Yuan tasted bitterness early, to school him in covering all bases if he really wants to keep his beloved safe. Not that he didn't try, he certainly did his best, except that he overlooked the fact that Shao Wan makes her own decisions on what she believes is righteous. That willingness to sacrifice herself, Mo Yuan didn't see that coming.

As for Dong Hua, he had his one true love so late in his life because he had to be the ultimate peacekeeper first for the world and bring in stability. It can't be coincidence that both the both the sons of Fushen are back from their long sleeps, when Dijun had fallen in love. ^_^

The twins and Bai Qian saved Dong Hua from dying. This tells you how powerful Bai Qian had become when she really seriously focuses on her cultivation. She and Ye Hua has to go through the 99 divine lightning and 49 divine fires to become Heavenly Lord and Empress. No joke LOL. That's why she is spending  quite a bit time on it and was able to break the Star Light Ward with her hubby and teacher. And of course Yan Chi Wu.

And you know who Yan Chi Wu's teacher was - Xie Hua Lou. She taught him at the request of his Father. Lord Yan, the previous Green demon Lord.

Their romance will be a teacher - disciple love. :D

So you know why Xie Gu Chou called him an idiot at the end of Pillow book? His sister left a letter before entering her deep sleep to please take care of him for her :D. He was still irritated with that! HAHAHA! You will see this Lotus Step. Remember he wakes when his sister goes into a deep sleep so that letter was the first thing he saw after he just woke up LOL!  There is only one Lord awake at any given time.

Hope Xie Ming's return will fix this issue. I feel sorry for their mates if one needs to sleep for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
3 hours ago, Megan said:

It makes you wonder how he reacted upon learning that Shao Wan woke again. After all that time, can you still say his love for her is still as passionate?

I wouldn't blame him if he did all that he could to keep her to himself. And I thought what yehua had to go through with his dead wife and orphaned child was agony and Donghua being abandoned by Fengjiu for so many years. You could tell how much the time killed them both slowly.

But 260,000 years?? Once he sees her, he's definetly not letting her go.

Poor liansong is next up for the heartbreak

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

I wouldn't blame him if he did all that he could to keep her to himself. And I thought what yehua had to go through with his dead wife and orphaned child was agony and Donghua being abandoned by Fengjiu for so many years. You could tell how much the time killed them both slowly.

But 260,000 years?? Once he sees her, he's definetly not letting her go.

Poor liansong is next up for the heartbreak

Though there’s still the awkwardness of him being engaged...yikes. Shao Wan won’t be happy about that

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Megan said:

Though there’s still the awkwardness of him being engaged...yikes. Shao Wan won’t be happy about that

Be aware that this part of the story might be completely changed. It might not even exist. She said it depends on how this current book ends and when she joins Bodhi Fate to the overall storyline. So I wouldn't take that as bible. I would suggest people treat that book as a blank slate. 

Anything can happen.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
32 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Be aware that this part of the story might be completely changed. It might not even exist. She said it depends on how this current book ends and when she joins Bodhi Fate to the overall storyline. So I wouldn't take that as bible. I would suggest people treat that book as a blank slate. 

Anything can happen.

Exactly, I'm basing everything off whats she's confirmed and what's been introduced in the current novels. But..him being engaged does bring in the angst, I mean it wouldn't be that easy to be together again after generations and generations being apart. Tang Qi knows how to make us pull our hair out lol

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1
5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

As for Dong Hua, he had his one true love so late in his life because he had to be the ultimate peacekeeper first for the world and bring in stability. It can't be coincidence that both the both the sons of Fushen are back from their long sleeps, when Dijun had fallen in love. ^_^

That reminds me. Mo Yuan had a discount of 70,000 where he isn't in pain from missing his love. Made it more bearable, me thinks!

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
8 minutes ago, Ninky said:

That reminds me. Mo Yuan had a discount of 70,000 where he isn't in pain from missing his love. Made it more bearable, me thinks!

He needed that rest so that he is ready for Shao Wan's dissing when she wakes. ;)

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
On 5/19/2021 at 1:04 PM, Ninky said:

He was to busy mending his soul to be in pain, but that still leaven 190.000 years of hurt. :(  I wonder if that is why he became such a skilled wine maker. His wine is much stronger than Zhe Yan's; perhaps for a reason? 

On 5/19/2021 at 6:53 AM, MayanEcho said:

The artist loves TPB, Eternal Love, Eternal Love of Dream, and audio reading/drama of the book. If I remember correctly, artist has books in different languages of TPB. ^_^

Love the drawing on her twitter background profile of FJ and DJ. :fullofhearts:

On 5/19/2021 at 12:51 PM, Bai Gun Gun said:

Exactly, I'm basing everything off whats she's confirmed and what's been introduced in the current novels. But..him being engaged does bring in the angst, I mean it wouldn't be that easy to be together again after generations and generations being apart. Tang Qi knows how to make us pull our hair out lol

She sure does! :lol: 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Currently watching EL ep 9. I have to say the FJ of EL disappoints me so much. She would steal DH’s bells that are used to alert him of Qing Cang! And her actions remind me of the demon ladies who snuck into DH’s bed. Not that she stole the bells yet.

at least ELOD FJ knew to give up after Qingti’s sacrifice, but EL doesn’t even after causing DH so much trouble

it seems like Yan Zhi is the best princess. She is so kind and filial.

Also they make the fox king so ... indecisive for a king.... in EL

8 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Love the drawing on her twitter background profile of FJ and DJ. 

Yeah, hope she'd post the full drawing later. :)

She re-tweeted the post shared below on DH and FJ's "evolution". 

I hope the artist would also illustrate later her interpretation of DH and FJ's battle wedding finery. She usually draws in chibi style, but her other drawings that aren't chibis are also beautiful.

6 hours ago, Megan said:

Currently watching EL ep 9. I have to say the FJ of EL disappoints me so much. She would steal DH’s bells that are used to alert him of Qing Cang! And her actions remind me of the demon ladies who snuck into DH’s bed. Not that she stole the bells yet.

at least ELOD FJ knew to give up after Qingti’s sacrifice, but EL doesn’t even after causing DH so much trouble

Also they make the fox king so ... indecisive for a king.... in EL

The TMOPB script for DH and FJ were badly written though and very different from their true story. 

Bad script or not, their acting were still very much on point. Despite TPB about to be shot with different leads, the voices of the fans were heard, and Vengo and Dilraba reprised their roles.

Which scene and episodes were the Fox King indecisive in TMOPB?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Which scene and episodes were the Fox King indecisive in TMOPB?

Remember when Zhe Yan advised him to break the engagement and the heavenly lord said no. Both presented reasons for their cases and Bai Zhi just kept switching sides that even heavenly lord pointed it out.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Megan said:

Remember when Zhe Yan advised him to break the engagement and the heavenly lord said no. Both presented reasons for their cases and Bai Zhi just kept switching sides that even heavenly lord pointed it out.

TMOPB spiced up that scene. ^_^ But yeah, I'd rather the book version was followed:

Emperor Bai Zhi could not bear the humiliation, and he went to the Ninth Sky with Zhe Yan to meet with the Sky Emperor, seeking justice.

The Sky Emperor was furious with his second son. As punishment, he appointed him as the Northern Sea Water Emperor, thus banishing him to the north. After this he issued a sky decree in which he swore on the honor of the Sky Clan that his successor, the future Sky Emperor, would marry Bai Qian. (TTSK, p33)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
6 hours ago, Megan said:

imo FJ is to innocent to be compared to these feisty demon ladies. :sweatingbullets:

She does silly (and often hilarious) things to get close to DJ and I too prefer her personality in ELOD, but I think that's because in ELOD we see character growth. In ELOD she starts as this naive and innocent wild child, just like in TMOPB, but from there we see her grow through tribulations. Het character wasn't and couldn't be given much of that due to copyright. 

6 hours ago, Megan said:

She is very kind and thoughtful, but she also turn a blind eye to her father's cruelty, so I wouldn't place her above FJ.

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She re-tweeted the post shared below on DH and FJ's "evolution". 

I hope the artist would also illustrate later her interpretation of DH and FJ's battle wedding finery. She usually draws in chibi style, but her other drawings that aren't chibis are also beautiful.

I would love to have a visual of that scene! 

• Wiggle 3