[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 1/3/2020 at 3:31 PM, rapo65 said:

Woaaa...niceee :heart::heart: i wonder about the first scene showed. I have no idea what scene is this about :neutral:

Hi I'm one of the admin of dongfengstation, just found this forum haha. The girl in blue costume is Zhi He, the girl in pink is a maid, the girl in grey(?) is someone whose name is Yuru (dont ask me who is Yuru cuz I don't know either, maybe Zhi He's maid,  it's a new character). It seems the karma goes back to them after they bullied Fengjiu (pushed her into the lotus pond) 

Edited by yunyun
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/31/2019 at 10:19 AM, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

The title said: "The Pillow Book has been confirmed to air on 14th Jan" 

Do not believe, in fact there's still no comfirmation yet they just want to get attention, pls wait for the official announcement. 

However, to be honest 14th Jan is a high possibility :joy:. I think TPB could be on air next week or next 2 weeks

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, yunyun said:

Hi I'm one of the admin of dongfengstation, just found this forum haha. The girl in blue costume is Zhi He, the girl in pink is a maid, the girl in grey(?) is someone whose name is Yuru (dont ask me who is Yuru cuz I don't know either, maybe Zhi He's maid,  it's a new character). It seems the karma goes back to them after they bullied Fengjiu (pushed her into the lotus pond) :joy:

Welcome Yunyun!!! 

10 hours ago, yunyun said:

The title said: "The Pillow Book has been confirmed to air on 14th Jan" 

Do not believe, in fact there's still no comfirmation yet they just want to get attention, pls wait for the official announcement. 

However, to be honest 14th Jan is a high possibility :joy:. I think TPB could be on air next week or next 2 weeks

Even though it's always a good thing waiting for the official announcement, doesnt mean we cannot wish/hope that this is true :D

So fingers crossed for 14th Jan. 

I am getting very excited because I feel like it is coming really soon. I could not stop myself and watched TMOPB again because I almost memorized the book. But I cannot hold it anymore. I need drama right now. Soo finger crossed for 14th Jan ^_^

Maybe the airing date will be around Vengo's birthday. I hope they'll have a press con before airing. I'd like to see the cast interaction off screen. I love seeing BTS clips from TMOPB and I'm sure it will be the same with The Pillow Book. 

12 hours ago, pawla said:

Maybe the airing date will be around Vengo's birthday. I hope they'll have a press con before airing. I'd like to see the cast interaction off screen. I love seeing BTS clips from TMOPB and I'm sure it will be the same with The Pillow Book. 

It's nice of them if this is true, but I still prefer the 14th. LOL.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:44 PM, akkarin said:

I read rumors saying 14th of Jan. God, I wish this is TRUE!!!!! 12 more days! Gonna be the longest 12 days! 

You know although its examination period,I am checking the forum at least 5 times in a day to see if there is any release date but NO news :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 1/11/2020 at 1:48 PM, SC2019 said:

I presume these promotions are done by Tencent? Then, they should know something about the airing date, right?

Yes, i believe by Tencent. For sure they now, but, for various reasons, they don't announce it. Though, if they want to air Pillow book during Chinese new year, they should announce the airing date in the following days to come. Maybe we will have a nice surprise this week that comes :D

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Nope, it means that it airs every week, 1, 2, 3 days or more, depending on how they decided. 

thank you. I just saw it being mentioned that it may be airing twice a week. But from what Ive seen in the Cdramas I watched, they tend to air them everyday

• Like 2

Guys the promotion was done by dilraba fans not by tencent . I don't see tencent even bothering themselves to promote the drama all they know is askinf the fans to purchase vip. We are near half month of January and yet we didn't get a long teaser i don't see the drama starting this week or even get the hype that deserve i am so disappointed with tencent playing games . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1