[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I may dislike Yang Zi's acting but I don't believe it's right to call her dumb or anything. That is your opinion, but there are people who like it; a lot of them. I guess you're really frustrated but please refrain from bashing. It's your right to like or dislike but the same way we feel bad reading negative posts about our faves, is the same way others feel about theirs. We don't have to stoop to the same level as a select few.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, aryamine said:

please refrain from bashing. It's your right to like or dislike but the same way we feel bad reading negative posts about our faves,

Didn't know if I wanted to delve into this but after conquering and overcoming  a lifetime of self-censoring, I went 'nahhh'!'

Gee - I was under the impression an 'open forum' meant one is open to expressing likes and dislikes regardless of how others feel.

While I do 'get' the complexities of being ruled by fame and fortune seeking which drive many actors into make 'practical' financial decisions, blah x 3, this forum is where I go to get my 'yaya's out of the way. If I could be bothered, I'd be bashing these actors out on social media for the roles they choose that perpetuate typecasting - those 'favorite' actors I previously named included. But then I'd have to encounter these actors' fans, anti-fans and whatnots. Since I am essentially a lazy individual, posting on a forum like this one, is considered quite significant. So - If I bother to comment, then it has to be PRETTY DARN BAD. I won't bother apologizing to any actor fans on this forum. It's NOT just about you; nor is it anybody's job make anyone/everyone else feel good.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As much as we love Dilreba, we can't degrade Yang Zi like this or this will turn out to be a fanwar again :)

I'll say 2020 is Reba rise of popularity again. BAI FENG JIU rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: to remove the pointed post
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, mundane9 said:

Didn't know if I wanted to delve into this but after conquering and overcoming  a lifetime of self-censoring, I went 'nahhh'!'

Gee - I was under the impression an 'open forum' meant one is open to expressing likes and dislikes regardless of how others feel.

While I do 'get' the complexities of being ruled by fame and fortune seeking which drive many actors into make 'practical' financial decisions, blah x 3, this forum is where I go to get my 'yaya's out of the way. If I could be bothered, I'd be bashing these actors out on social media for the roles they choose that perpetuate typecasting - those 'favorite' actors I previously named included. But then I'd have to encounter these actors' fans, anti-fans and whatnots. Since I am essentially a lazy individual, posting on a forum like this one, is considered quite significant. So - If I bother to comment, then it has to be PRETTY DARN BAD. I won't bother apologizing to any actor fans on this forum. It's NOT just about you; nor is it anybody's job make anyone/everyone else feel good.  

I'm sorry but I believe this public forum also have some rules, and since you choose to post here you need to follow the rules. Its ok to dislike someone but please dont say rude, mean and degrading stuff. 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 9

On 12/15/2019 at 8:54 PM, mundane9 said:

And because this an open forum it also means that others won't allow you bashing based on your personal opinion. When you talk like that in RL to an other person I wouldn't be surprised when the other person talks back too or even worse. Open forum doesn't me you can forget human standarts of politeness and how people talk about others. What you need is some closed bubble with other haters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

It's called Lotus Step and it's about Lian Song and Cheng Yu. I read a while ago Tang Qi dropped it but then recently discovered she's picked it up again. She's updating on her Weibo page. :)

Ooo I wonder if we'll get little clips from this book in the Pillow Book drama (because Cheng Yu is in the cast after all lol)
Didn't even know this book was coming out... I'll probably read it when all the chapters are out though lol
Probably going to be a while before I can read it
On a side note we're almost to page 110 guys! Do you think we'll get an official trailer anytime soon??

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书
9 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

On a side note we're almost to page 110 guys! Do you think we'll get an official trailer anytime soon??

I think we will get plenty of teasers, MVs and OSTs after the releasing fate will be announced. Like in the case of Ming Dinasty, that started to air yesterday. The official chanel on yt has a lot of short videos from the drama. 

I have a feeling that Tencent will air Pillow book on chinese new year. As far as i understood, the competition for that particular time slot is extremely fierce, because usually at that time the ratings are very high. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

21 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I think we will get plenty of teasers, MVs and OSTs after the releasing fate will be announced. Like in the case of Ming Dinasty, that started to air yesterday. The official chanel on yt has a lot of short videos from the drama. 

I have a feeling that Tencent will air Pillow book on chinese new year. As far as i understood, the competition for that particular time slot is extremely fierce, because usually at that time the ratings are very high. 

Ok peeps, that means January is gonna be LIT!! I can't wait!! lol

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ipohtown said:

Did the post mention the reason why they cut down from 60 to 58? I don’t know how to read chinese, so I don’t understand.

The author of that comment said that the reduction from 60 to 58 episodes won't make such a big difference.

• Like 2