[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Moon Princess said:

Can you go into details about this?

It's easier to read the book.

Basically, DH and FJ never had any destiny to be together. But because of Aranya and Shen Ye, their "fate" was transferred back to their original bodies which were DH and FJ. FJ and DH now can be "destined" to be together. But because this is fragile, any strain in their relationship will break this "destined" love. (There's a better explanation of this in the previous pages but I can't find it)

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

DH...can always join the hanging out together. :naughty: There's nothing for him to worry with her male friends, they're all platonic with her and she to them.

I feel DH has some sort of "competitor" radar. Any potential competitors is.... removed. DH would be considerate though if he joins in since he is Dijun :joy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Moon Princess said:

Can you go into details about this?

A little bit explanation 

PB2 page 469 conversations between Zhonglin and FJ 

At length, he( ZhongLin) sadly smiled. “Dijun asked Destiny, and Destiny said His Majesty and Your Highness weren't actually fated. Dijun knew if he didn't
alter your memory, he was unlikely to reconcile with you again
. Since
Destiny was already written, Dijun was just using his own method to
protect this love. Perhaps his method was wrong, but hadn't he tried his
best? But in the end, who can really fight against destiny?”

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, triplesung said:

It's easier to read the book.

Basically, DH and FJ never had any destiny to be together. But because of Aranya and Shen Ye, their "fate" was transferred back to their original bodies which were DH and FJ. FJ and DH now can be "destined" to be together. But because this is fragile, any strain in their relationship will break this "destined" love. (There's a better explanation of this in the previous pages but I can't find it)

Thanks

3 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

A little bit explanation 

PB2 page 469 conversations between Zhonglin and FJ 

At length, he( ZhongLin) sadly smiled. “Dijun asked Destiny, and Destiny said His Majesty and Your Highness weren't actually fated. Dijun knew if he didn't
alter your memory, he was unlikely to reconcile with you again
. Since
Destiny was already written, Dijun was just using his own method to
protect this love. Perhaps his method was wrong, but hadn't he tried his
best? But in the end, who can really fight against destiny?”

Thanks

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry for the caps but I am in a good mood!

Today we have uploaded a new article entitled :

Qing Qiu, Heavenly Clan, Demon Race, Ghost Race & the Underworld.

What exactly is their true relationship?

Please head to our blog on: 

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/qing-qiu-heavenly-clan-demon-race-ghost-race-the-underworld  

Cheers, 

Enjoy!

Another interesting post . Love it. Thanks:kiss_wink:

In the column of individual picture , their picture placements..why not put DH's pic at the very top where he is supposed to be at , then follow by FJ's ( Dongfeng should be closely to each other although it is just a picture:lol:) then follow by the rest..

Where is the pic of Shifu MoYan and Ye Hua?

PS : i know I'm being impossible and quite fussy sometimes.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Aari sky said:

I'm looking for the BGM that plays in Aranya dream where FJ mistakes DH as Sumoye and drags him to watch the Y flower.. I love how there is heartbeats in that BGM.. Do you know what's it called?? 

ELOD Ep38! :) Here's what I noticed with the BGMs used for not even half of the episode: a lot of it aren't officially released.

2:32 unreleased. Is this the one you meant with heartbeat? 

5:23 unreleased. The same BGM was used for Ep23 23:07 when Si Ming gave the mortal arc scroll to DH.
5:50 unreleased
7:12 unreleased
8:28 unreleased
9:17 unreleased, and this one’s so beautiful, right? I've often call this one “fireflies”, from this scene. Might be wrong, but quite sure I’ve heard this BGM in other episodes too.

Edit: Hahahaha, how could I have forgotten? This is the BGM at Ep26 36:10 when DH is roused from his nap by the noise of the long bet bettors on who is DH going to marry: Feng Jiu or Zhi He? :lol: 
10:34 unreleased
11:05 unreleased
11:45 Yueling Hua with accompanying music. This should be officially released as well, though I prefer the Ep42 acapella version.
12:45 东华倾心 but another variant. The officially released version has portions I’m pretty sure a harp was used. The one used as BGM for this scene has the harp portion replaced by piano and violin/viola.  The same BGM is used for Ep23 24:17 when DH read his mortal realm scroll, and Ep53 5:54 in Bihai Cangling.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

I feel DH has some sort of "competitor" radar. Any potential competitors is.... removed. DH would be considerate though if he joins in since he is Dijun :joy:

Hahaha. He eventually became friends with XY though, so there's hope for DH.:P Even Meng Shao wasn't offed, when DH had to listen to him have that closure talk with FJ. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Megan said:

I meant the whole thing. There must be a list of who ranks where?

That has been a month or so ago. You might still find the rankings and percentages in the account of the Twitter user who ran the competition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Another interesting post . Love it. Thanks:kiss_wink:

In the column of individual picture , their picture placements..why not put DH's pic at the very top where he is supposed to be at , then follow by FJ's ( Dongfeng should be closely to each other although it is just a picture:lol:) then follow by the rest..

Where is the pic of Shifu MoYan and Ye Hua?

PS : i know I'm being impossible and quite fussy sometimes.:sweatingbullets:

The photos are randomised by Wix in the editor. can't really switch them around as it's automatic. Oh nvm i found a way to change the order haha.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry for the caps but I am in a good mood!

Today we have uploaded a new article entitled :

Qing Qiu, Heavenly Clan, Demon Race, Ghost Race & the Underworld.

What exactly is their true relationship?

Please head to our blog on: 

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/qing-qiu-heavenly-clan-demon-race-ghost-race-the-underworld  

Cheers, 

Enjoy!

This makes it easier to understanding everything I did not understand before. 

Seriously though, how powerful is DHDJ? :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, triplesung said:

This makes it easier to understanding everything I did not understand before. 

Seriously though, how powerful is DHDJ? :joy:

I know right! 

DHDJ is all powerful. In ELOD he is constantly hurt from saving someone or the world, yet he seems to always have enough power to keep going. Take Aranya's dream for example, he lost 90% of his power and can still fight off the demoness shadow, heal and date FJ, keep FJ's potential suitors away from her, make the mirror with SM, and plan the dismay of the two princesses. DH can multitask like no other! Just reading the list makes me tired...

• Like 6

16 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

OMG!! tell me, how many did you count so far???

I went for work today and found out my notes was used by my daughter as she think that its a part of her homework as I make it looks like a graph (because i’m that kind of person) and she altered it :bawling:. I’m up to eps 14  and now have to rewatch it again :sweat_smile:. Not that I mind. I don’t even know if I should be angry or not :lol:

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I know right! 

DHDJ is all powerful. In ELOD he is constantly hurt from saving someone or the world, yet he seems to always have enough power to keep going. Take Aranya's dream for example, he lost 90% of his power and can still fight off the demoness shadow, heal and date FJ, keep FJ's potential suitors away from her, make the mirror with SM, and plan the dismay of the two princesses. DH can multitask like no other! Just reading the list makes me tired...

Add everything else after the dream of Aranya. He did not have a chance to recover until ML.

Listing everything really is tiring. It's too long to list and DH still has enough to revive FJ in the starlight ward.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

I went for work today and found out my notes was used by my daughter as she think that its a part of her homework as I make it looks like a graph (because i’m that kind of person) and she altered it :bawling:. I’m up to eps 14  and now have to rewatch it again :sweat_smile:. Not that I mind. I don’t even know if I should be angry or not :lol:

Just rewatch it :joy: you never know, you might find more that wasn't noticed the first time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

The blog post tells you a bit more about the former Master of the Universe. It also tells you why he would make the decisions he did in the book. After countless battles, he has learnt to apply the fastest solution to the problem. While this might work for many things, it does not work for affairs of the heart. 

He failed to understand that honesty is the way to go. As the story progressed in Volume 2, he had to tell more and more lies to cover the previous lies. I think this story is a good lesson in honesty and communication.

But even the former master needs a lesson or two in honesty. And he needed his arrogance to be taken down a peg or two as well :blush:.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Add everything else after the dream of Aranya. He did not have a chance to recover until ML.

Listing everything really is tiring. It's too long to list and DH still has enough to revive FJ in the starlight ward.

With all those things he can still do with so little juice, it's a wonder from which guts a previously assisted and cared for clingy exile dared to forcibly manipulate DH to lose FJ...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

With all those things he can still do with so little juice, it's a wonder from which guts a previously assisted and cared for clingy exile dared to forcibly manipulate DH to lose FJ...

In the book, Zhong Lin said Dong Hua hated to be threatened. If this certain idiotic clingy person wasn't the daughter of his previous  General, she will long be dead. He does not show mercy at all based on his historical records.

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Ninky said:

In the book, Zhong Lin said Dong Hua hated to be threatened. If this certain idiotic clingy person wasn't the daughter of his previous  General, she will long be dead. He does not show mercy at all based on his historical records.

Like she didn't know who he was and what he had done to her own clansmen. Meh, didn't she learn a thing or two after all those years she had known her "teacher"?

She latched on her being the daughter of his respected general...With that kind of behaviour, she should not have power in her hands. Further proof that she can never be the empress of DH.

Too bad she was Xu Yang's heir. But isn't Xu Yang a lord of his clan division through his father's lineage? So since she isn't related that way, by virtue she shouldn't be the new lord, nor the princess title either.

• Unamused 2