[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

45 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I hope they would release a directors cut, will gladly pay and watch again.  Even the bts they put out is just okay (their tmopb bts was much more fun) :D dunno what they are hiding or there are really no worthy bts like other series.

Agreed..the BTS for this couple were really cute for TMOPB. 

• Like 3

I was just re-reading these parts where DH meets FJ for the last time in the heavenly palace, the directors had better not cut them out....

“Xiao Bai, I just wanted to see you again.”

“I was wrong to not have come back on time.”

“There has never been anyone as important as you, Xiao Bai.”

“I didn't live well at all.”

“I won't mutually separate from you, Xiao Bai. You'll always be my wife to the day I die.”

“I'm a little scary today, aren't I? Don't be afraid.”

“Stop drinking cold water. And don't kick your quilt at night.”

and last but not least, what he says to Zhonglin, “She's too stubborn that she wouldn't take it right now. After I die, you have to make her accept it no matter what. When I'm gone, there are a few things I need to leave her.”

and of course the entire part where Zhonglin admonishes her, especially this part...

Zhonglin lowered his voice. “Dijun has bidden me to give this to you after he passes away, but...” He laughed miserably. “Everything I've said and done today has gone against His Majesty's order, but none of that matters anymore. Dijun said the Tiangang Cage he gifted you in the past will turn to ashes when he dies. He fears it won't be able to protect you anymore, so he leaves this crystal ring for you. This ring is made from half of Dijun's heart. Even when he's not here anymore, it will not go away. It will stay to protect you always.”

As much as I feel sorry for FJ, how my heart goes out to our shameless DJ ....

• Like 2
  • Sad 13

7 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

????? The first kiss was episode 35  fengjiu wakes up in Aryans dream but Aryana dream can make memories of people confusing that's why she didn't remember the things that happend  after she left tai chen when she was a baby fox  so she things this dinghua is a dream and kisses him and he kiss es her back that scene was exactly like he book, the kiss in the cave happens in episode 42 when fengjiu retuns to her own body because at the beginning of the aryana dream she was in aryana`s body and I think Donghua missed her too much and that's why he kissed her as soon as he saw her in her body that scene was good too 

You are right...I guess I'm confused :innocent:when I read the about this part in the book,i thought they're just woke from the Aranya Dream.. 

FJ cultivation was depleted when she fell in Aranya Dream. Her soul and body were injured. Throughout these three months she had to rely on DH's blood three time a day to mend her soul and restore her 30,000 yrs of energy.

And also agreed .. DH just realised , he actually love FJ and missed her during the time she had three months asleep(coma)... that's why he took initiative to kiss FJ tenderly and eagerly as soon as she woke up.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Oh gosh! Couldn't stop myself and binged until eps 48! 

So glad they took time with the reveals!

This is where you truly feel the devastation! Especially the cut where aranya dies and then we see chen ye in his house doing mundane things.

Like, you just lost the love of your life! FOREVER! wth are you doing in your garden?!!! 

That was just... :bawling::bawling::heartbreak::bawling::bawling: that had me bawling!

And then the memorial/winter scene! You can just see the anguish! When the drama makes you fell the feels, they MAKE YOU FEEL THE FEELS! And I didn't even understand any of the talking parts!!! this just goes to show how amazing reba and vengo are that even if you don't understand the language, you can still feel their emotions! 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Really made my morning reading most people wanted a better "performance" from our Emeritus Heavenly Emperor. I cannot help but glee with Dong Hua that he so proud that they did it.

For me, he really played the spoilt child and the jealous petty husband all at one package. First of all, he did the only thing he had never asked of another woman " Be my Empress". Therefore, Feng Jiu is the woman while the rest of them are the female species.

It would seemed that Feng Jiu will have two children in her hand. Loved how our Emeritus Heavenly Emperor pouted like a "girl".

Su Mo Ye really felt the brunt of Dong Hua's displeasure because he coaxed Feng Jiu to follow Aranya's path. He caused his young Empress injured herself. He stole all his candies and made him work very hard alone to create the looking glass while Dong Hua went off courting his young Empress. I must say the Immortals here really got a sweet tooth.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

You know, I cant pinpoint the exact scene where dh and fj actually make bai gungun. When they get back to fanyin valley, they're literally all over each other. And I'm not gonna complain about that consummation scene either since there should be alot of other smexy scenes coming up. Fingers crossed that's not all we get.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

By the way, the market scene felt like Feng Jiu revisiting childhood activities Dong Hua had missed out. Such a lovely, pure spirit, no wonder Dong Hua is so proud of himself that he picked her out.

Had to laugh when Feng Jiu stuck her head into one of his sleeve and shocked her had eaten 9 already. Dong Hua said actually he ate 14 already. He was so direct that he took all Su Mo Ye's candy as well.

Just as Dong Hua is possessive of Feng Jiu likewise Feng Jiu was the same as she took offence of the many scented pouches that got stuck onto Dong Hua. Dong Hua pleased her by making all of them disappear. Of course, she was told off that she is at fault for bring her boyfriend to a "Valentine" (matchmaking) parade.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

Had to laugh when Feng Jiu stuck her head into one of his sleeve and shocked her had eaten 9 already. Dong Hua said actually he ate 14 already. He was so direct that he took all Su Mo Ye's candy as well.

The sleeves are like doraemon pouch, I always wonder how they can carry things in the sleeve without dropping lol 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

I was just re-reading these parts where DH meets FJ for the last time in the heavenly palace, the directors had better not cut them out....

“Xiao Bai, I just wanted to see you again.”

“I was wrong to not have come back on time.”

“There has never been anyone as important as you, Xiao Bai.”

“I didn't live well at all.”

“I won't mutually separate from you, Xiao Bai. You'll always be my wife to the day I die.”

“I'm a little scary today, aren't I? Don't be afraid.”

“Stop drinking cold water. And don't kick your quilt at night.”

and last but not least, what he says to Zhonglin, “She's too stubborn that she wouldn't take it right now. After I die, you have to make her accept it no matter what. When I'm gone, there are a few things I need to leave her.”

and of course the entire part where Zhonglin admonishes her, especially this part...

Zhonglin lowered his voice. “Dijun has bidden me to give this to you after he passes away, but...” He laughed miserably. “Everything I've said and done today has gone against His Majesty's order, but none of that matters anymore. Dijun said the Tiangang Cage he gifted you in the past will turn to ashes when he dies. He fears it won't be able to protect you anymore, so he leaves this crystal ring for you. This ring is made from half of Dijun's heart. Even when he's not here anymore, it will not go away. It will stay to protect you always.”

As much as I feel sorry for FJ, how my heart goes out to our shameless DJ ....

Dongfeng's sad moments that never failed to make me cry even after so many time read it.

FJ fatally injured and she try to concealed it from DH

FJ: I've come to stay with you. In your heart of hearts, you also want me to come to you, don't you?

DH: You're right. I truthfully wanted you to come to me. I want to take you with me wherever I go, even if i am going to my end. But that's isn't right, Xiao Bai , you're still young , you have a very long life ahead with you.

FJ: "I'm afraid that's not possible anymore, even though you don't want to bring me with you , I might leave before you instead"

DH countenance was suddenly robbed of color. He trembled to check her pulse but she held his hand to her chest and said:

"DH it hurt, coax me with something sweet".

DH: What sweet thing would you like to hear?

FJ: Say you like me

DH rested his head on her shoulder, she felt her shoulder getting wet ( he crying) as she heard his whisper in her ear. " I love you"

FJ: And I you. In a moment when you purify the miasma, you have to hold onto my hand. We've already agreed wherever you go I follow since I'm the one who loves you best. I must always be by your side

DH held her shoulder and let her fall against his chest. He placed a kiss on her forehead and promised " Alright'

FJ drowsily reiterated " Hold my hand and don't let go"

DH : I will never let go

• Sad 8
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Dongfeng's sad moments that never failed to make me cry even after so many time read it.

FJ fatally injured and she try to concealed it from DH

FJ: I've come to stay with you. In your heart of hearts, you also want me to come to you, don't you?

DH: You're right. I truthfully wanted you to come to me. I want to take you with me wherever I go, even if i am going to my end. But that's isn't right, Xiao Bai , you're still young , you have a very long life ahead with you.

FJ: "I'm afraid that's not possible anymore, even though you don't want to bring me with you , I might leave before you instead"

DH countenance was suddenly robbed of color. He trembled to check her pulse but she held his hand to her chest and said:

"DH it hurt, coax me with something sweet".

DH: What sweet thing would you like to hear?

FJ: Say you like me

DH rested his head on her shoulder, she felt her shoulder getting wet ( he crying) as she heard his whisper in her ear. " I love you"

FJ: And I you. In a moment when you purify the miasma, you have to hold onto my hand. We've already agreed wherever you go I follow since I'm the one who loves you best. I must always be by your side

DH held her shoulder and let her fall against his chest. He placed a kiss on her forehead and promised " Alright'

FJ drowsily reiterated " Hold my hand and don't let go"

DH : I will never let go

Here’s hoping for the ending to have more than, 

“Gun Gun, I’m your father”

• Sad 4

30 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I imagine the director see all the comments about the consummation scene and he call Vengo and Reba to do emergency shooting to re-take the kissing scenes in the episodes that have not been released yet to make it more steamy lol

:D but the chance is so slim, our hope is only the bts. And hopefully better intimate scenes in the next episode.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Episode 49 will be the reveal of XY and Aranya as shadows right? So, if everything has been revealed, I think they cut the scene where Aranya was in jail and the Queen forced her to commit suiside. She also was heartbroken from CY's lettern and betrayal.

In Reba's interview, she said that was one of the most heartbreaking scene for her as an actress and also one that affects her a lot.

I wonder what made them cut the scene if so.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

47 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:
  Hide contents

Episode 49 will be the reveal of XY and Aranya as shadows right? So, if everything has been revealed, I think they cut the scene where Aranya was in jail and the Queen forced her to commit suiside. She also was heartbroken from CY's lettern and betrayal.

In Reba's interview, she said that was one of the most heartbreaking scene for her as an actress and also one that affects her a lot.

I wonder what made them cut the scene if so.

oh yes, you are right - I think that scene is missing because in Ep 49, it should begin with Tai Chen palace and the casting of DH's shadow... If you watch the interaction btwn Chen Ye and Aranya in Ep 47-48, it looks like a marital counselling/therapy session though, I felt it was a little strange.

@jimmylyne Yes, thank heavens it doesn't end with those words, because one of the latest videos has Reba actually saying that she wants us viewers to enjoy her time together with her son and hubby (and then it cuts to the scene with the three of them in a boat in Qing Qiu.

• Like 2