[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm seeing Miss the Dragon. The actress for TMOPB Xuan Nu is the FL. I'm amused that sleeping scenes in the early eps are very much like FJ was described in Ch4 of TPB Back to Chaos. :lol:

Oh thanks for the suggestion as I started watching it too.  Yes the sleeping positions totally reminded me of FJ trying to get comfortable while sleeping.

The ML actually has a silver wig and it made me wonder if only they made Vengo wear that instead of the stark white one.  Wonder if he will look better.  It would be more true to his description in the book.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ninky said:

You know the illustration of Mo Yuan comforting a hearbroken Bai Qian? He looked like a Dad comforting a daughter, and that's exactly what that relationship was. People kept saying romantic love but it's not.

I don't think I've seen that illustration... Could you please share it?

• Like 1

I really enjoyed the last chapter!

Regarding Shao Wen finding out current events.

I think she will also tease Ye Hua because of hierachy prerogatives.

Heh I cant wait for her  and Zhe Lan to meet up after all this time. I wonder if it will be an attack or immediate resumption of whatever was their last argument.

Ooo.. I wonder what she will think of Warrior Yan calling DH "Ice face"?  Will she enjoy it, claim it for her own usage or will Yan C. end up a little toasty?

Hey what would be an equivalent of a book club in this setting? or maybe drinking club would be better...  Zu Ti,  Shao Wan, Feng Jui, and Bai Qian.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I'm planning to watch Miss the Dragon starting this weekend, I had to purchase a vip subscription for WeTv :partyblob:

I normally watch my dramas at Viki but I'm fairly new to Chinese dramas, just started last October before that I spent about 15 years watching Korean dramas and even before that I used to watch Taiwanese dramas.

Anyway back to ELOD, the other way  I was making up a scenario in my head, what if in like 30,000 years, DH's daughter falls in love with Yan Chiwu, that would be hilarious, even if it was just a teenager crush 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

I don't think I've seen that illustration... Could you please share it?

I posted that comforting illustration it's hidden as I can't post more th an 3 images unhidden. It's just in the last page or so. 

Page link. Scroll to bottom unhide.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/414921-mainland-chinese-web-drama-2020-three-lives-three-worlds-the-pillow-book-三生三世枕上书/page/1001/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Romulan said:

I really enjoyed the last chapter!

glad you did. 

Regarding Shao Wen finding out current events.

I think she will also tease Ye Hua because of hierachy prerogatives.

yeah and i just realised Ye Hua is her future brother in law hehehe

Heh I cant wait for her  and Zhe Lan to meet up after all this time. I wonder if it will be an attack or immediate resumption of whatever was their last argument.

Last I checked, they were arguing about who was the older Phoenix!

Ooo.. I wonder what she will think of Warrior Yan calling DH "Ice face"?  Will she enjoy it, claim it for her own usage or will Yan C. end up a little toasty?

she will absolutely love it because that’s a rather accurate description of him hahahah.

Hey what would be an equivalent of a book club in this setting? or maybe drinking club would be better...  Zu Ti,  Shao Wan, Feng Jui, and Bai Qian.

Drinking club, I believe all 4 of them enjoy wine!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Ninky said:

yeah and i just realised Ye Hua is her future brother in law hehehe

Last I checked, they were arguing about who was the older Phoenix!

she will absolutely love it because that’s a rather accurate description of him hahahah.

Drinking club, I believe all 4 of them enjoy wine!

Heh heh.. Future brother in law, and Bai Qian both future sister in law/husband's disciple  --now what would be the correct address in that case?

:)  The Fox ladies making it even harder to get protocol correct!

Right thats their overall argument. (I think Zhe Lan is technically older as it usually dont count until you hatch!)  But what if there was something that Shao Wen found out or any ole reason (Tang Qi is clever) on a valid reason that their first face to face starts with a punch!

Heh.. ooo  Yan C becoming Shao Win's disciple.  --now that should get a fun reaction from Dong Hua if it happened!

Drinking club! Perfect way for Shao Wen to catch up on everything she wants to know! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

15 hours ago, Ninky said:

I posted that comforting illustration it's hidden as I can't post more th an 3 images unhidden. It's just in the last page or so. 

Page link. Scroll to bottom unhide.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/414921-mainland-chinese-web-drama-2020-three-lives-three-worlds-the-pillow-book-三生三世枕上书/page/1001/

Oh, I completely overlooked the spoiler tag!

Love the illustations, thanks for sharing! :D 

18 hours ago, kiotzo said:

I'm planning to watch Miss the Dragon starting this weekend, I had to purchase a vip subscription for WeTv :partyblob:

I normally watch my dramas at Viki but I'm fairly new to Chinese dramas, just started last October before that I spent about 15 years watching Korean dramas and even before that I used to watch Taiwanese dramas.

I started today :D Just so you know, it's also available on dramacool. 

Anyway back to ELOD, the other way  I was making up a scenario in my head, what if in like 30,000 years, DH's daughter falls in love with Yan Chiwu, that would be hilarious, even if it was just a teenager crush 

I'm not to worried; DH will know to make sure Yan Chiwu can't get too close to his little girl anyway.  Not that YC would, he knows better! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Romulan said:

Heh heh.. Future brother in law, and Bai Qian both future sister in law/husband's disciple  --now what would be the correct address in that case?

:)  The Fox ladies making it even harder to get protocol correct!

confusion indeed. and now that we all got Di Jun’s real age, he is 370,000 years older than his wife. Now that’s huge lol! I am waiting for the teasing to start from Shao Wan.

Right thats their overall argument. (I think Zhe Lan is technically older as it usually dont count until you hatch!)  But what if there was something that Shao Wen found out or any ole reason (Tang Qi is clever) on a valid reason that their first face to face starts with a punch!

she conceded that Zhe Yan was older hahaha grudgingly.

Heh.. ooo  Yan C becoming Shao

Win's disciple.  --now that should get a fun reaction from Dong Hua if it happened!

uhm Actually Yan C already has a teacher who will become his wife and she is Xie Hua Lou, the White Lord of the underworld, and Xie Gu Chou’s sister. Tang Qi will be writing this story after Bodhi Fate. It’s going to be a single volume book :)

Drinking club! Perfect way for Shao Wen to catch up on everything she wants to know! 

Both fox ladies will love it. They love to become blind drunk!!!

This is my favourite paragraph showcasing Di Jun’s sarcastic humour in Chapter 8 of Back to Chaos:

The Immortal Lord of Sacred Trees wore an ambiguous smile, “Di Jun said, everyone should just carry on vying for power, and not bother with whatever impeachment process. Making everything so fresh and comfortable must have been hard on all of you. He has no patience dealing with everyone, and has returned to the Heavenly Jade Sea. Oh yes, he also said, if the Heavens fall and the Earth rends¹ in the future, please do not ever come to the Heavenly Jade Sea to bother him again.”

hahahaha! Serve the Elders

right! I couldn’t stop laughing as I translated it. Especially when the Lord of Sacred Trees tried to keep a straight face saying that.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

38 minutes ago, Ninky said:

she conceded that Zhe Yan was older hahaha grudgingly.

She can claim she was being worshipped from when she was still in her egg, so her egg must be spectacular. :D

19 hours ago, kiotzo said:

LOL, Dong Hua will confine Xiao Yan in Southern Realms!

2 hours ago, Romulan said:

The ladies will be raiding the cellars in Zhe Yan's peach forest, hahaha! Zhe Yan will have to deal with the husbands asking where are their wives, why he had let them get drunk, and getting nagged that he should also prepare sobering soups/tonics in advance... :lol:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

]The ladies will be raiding the cellars in Zhe Yan's peach forest, hahaha! Zhe Yan will have to deal with the husbands asking where are their wives, why he had let them get drunk, and getting nagged that he should also prepare sobering soups/tonics in advance... :lol:

Zhe Yan will probably remind them about Mo Yuan's excellent wine making skills. ^_^

• LOL 1

TPB: Back to Chaos in a Dream

Chapter 5

spacer.png

Credits: @gong_ELD

DH: (Looks at FJ's garden drawing) You have no taste. 

BGG: After that, my father cut down the forest and made this flower garden according to my mother's painting.

FW: Little Lord. What you previously said before 'after that' seems to be a little out of line with what you said afterwards.

(Lacking grammar skills)

BGG: Oh, really? Well then... You want me to tell it again? My, how should I say it again?

FW: It's not the problem of Little Master. This is... It's the Emperor's problem.

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Chapter 6 

spacer.png

BGG: After that, my father cut down the forest and made this flower garden according to my mother's painting.

FW: Little Lord. What you previously said before 'after that' seems to be a little out of line with what you said afterwards.

(Lacking grammar skills)

BGG: Oh, really? Well then... You want me to tell it again? My, how should I say it again?

FW: It's not problem of the Little Master. This is... It's the Emperor's problem.

Gun Gun’s grammar seems fine to me

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Chapter 5

(Lacking grammar skills)

FW: It's not the problem of Little Master. This is... It's the Emperor's problem.

Hey, @MayanEcho you can read korean right? You translated the speech bubbles?

54 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Hey, @MayanEcho you can read korean right? You translated the speech bubbles?

I can read some Hangul, and understand some Korean, but not so well, so I would still check it out with translator if I got it right. I'm rusty now, LOL!

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I know this out of context but this amazing artist I have been listening to her a while now sang the song from Ashes of Love. And it sounds so lovely. Her voices is really beautiful. If anyone have a chance support her!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If you want a visual of how FJ sleeps, LMAO! From 2:48. :sweatingbullets:

It says its not available in my country. :(  -screenshot?

10 hours ago, Khue N said:

Hey everyone! I know this out of context but this amazing artist I have been listening to her a while now sang the song from Ashes of Love. And it sounds so lovely. Her voices is really beautiful. If anyone have a chance support her!

Naw.. its close enough! we all love these great music pieces folks do. :)