[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Just for fun, what are the albums in your track list? ^_^

I still stick to CD mixes alot.

but been listing to Tomb of Infatuation from Yin Yang Master Dreams of Eternity, TMPBs, ELOD, Princess Agents, Legend of Chusen, Legend of FuYao, Swords of Legend and Untamed OSTs

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Just for fun, what are the albums in your track list? ^_^

So cool! This is mine.

img%5D

There are some I listen too but is not included in here: The Untamed, The King's woman, BTS, Son Tung MTP, and Den Vau.

As a musician, I have to listen to a variety of music so I do have some albums from movies or TV shows as well. I thought is too long to include here haha. But the ones in the pictures is the one I listen to the most. 

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Romulan said:

I still stick to CD mixes alot.

but been listing to Tomb of Infatuation from Yin Yang Master Dreams of Eternity, TMPBs, ELOD, Princess Agents, Legend of Chusen, Legend of FuYao, Swords of Legend and Untamed OSTs

I have the Princess Agents OST too, though it's in my laptop, along with other movies OST I quite like.

1 hour ago, Khue N said:

There are some I listen too but is not included in here: The Untamed, The King's woman, BTS, Son Tung MTP, and Den Vau.

As a musician, I have to listen to a variety of music so I do have some albums from movies or TV shows as well. I thought is too long to include here haha. But the ones in the pictures is the one I listen to the most. 

Same here, those are just the ones in my mobile. Since those are the albums I have in the mobile I use now, those are the ones I listen to the most. There are many others in the laptop, and in other older mobiles. :sweatingbullets:

Being a choir girl from 8-19yrs of age, I also like some opera, hahaha! Also adore the old Barbie movies music themes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I have the Princess Agents OST too, though it's in my laptop, along with other movies OST I quite like.

Same here, those are just the ones in my mobile. Since those are the albums I have in the mobile I use now, those are the ones I listen to the most. There are many others in the laptop, and in other older mobiles. :sweatingbullets:

Being a choir girl from 8-19yrs of age, I also like some opera, hahaha! Also adore the old Barbie movies music themes. 

Ashes of Love and the Mingyue Tingye song have been frequent repeats of late. I often will let youtube do suggestions and autoplays too.  

• Blob 1

Have you guys heard the Dong Zhen rendition of Pillow Book that Tang Qi personally penned the lyrics? That's a beautiful song. She basically wrote the synopsis of the story into the song.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I don't usually download entire albums, but for single OSTs, I really loved Cherished Memory (思慕) and Blooming Flowers (繁花) from EL, Book of Fate (缘字书) from ELoD, and I love A Familiar Scenery (風景舊曾諳) from General and I. And not an OST but a lot of AleXa's music!

Oooh and we're at 1,000 pages!

o9CkTKz.gif

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Last snippet before posting on blog:

The Elders were very meticulous in their consideration, so they weren’t too afraid that Di Jun would follow the example of Fu Ying and meet them on the battlefield to fight for the position of King of Gods. But they feared that Di Jun would fly into a rage in the Ling Xiao Palace Hall and slaughter them all….

Oh please! There is a chinese saying "If you do anything against your conscience, you won't be afraid if someone knocked on your door at night." And that saying applies to them. LOL!

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Have you guys heard the Dong Zhen rendition of Pillow Book that Tang Qi personally penned the lyrics? That's a beautiful song. She basically wrote the synopsis of the story into the song.

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/three-lives-three-worlds-the-pillow-book-song-三生三世枕上书歌/

^The one here (there's a YT video + lyrics)? I totally forgot about it, it sounds really lovely too!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

not sure do you have a link?

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

I actually have it in my track list. :wub:

4 hours ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

^The one here (there's a YT video + lyrics)? I totally forgot about it, it sounds really lovely too!

Very beautiful. I also have the instrumental version.

5e42b63a4f3a7cd2a9b5e27dadebe061.gif

Milestone for today :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Go listen to that song!

The blog is being updated as we speak! 

You can listen to it as you read later :D

Laughing at what Di Jun said to the Elders via someone else while editing that last bit before it gets to the blog hahahahaha!

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

UPDATE TO ELOD BLOG:

Back to Chaos in a Dream: Chapter Eight

Three Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book Outtake

枕上书之梦回洪荒远古时

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream-chapter-eight

Chapter Eight is up!

Here is where we get to see some lovey dovey moments between Di Jun and his adorable, beautiful and pampered little wife!

We also get a small glimpse into the complicated political situation of the Nine Heavens in this Era of Far Antiquity!

So without further ado, go forth and enjoy the read!

Any questions, you all know where to hit me up!

Translated by @Ninky
Edited by @nitepolaris @SC2019

• Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1