[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

21 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dizzy::dizzy::dissapointed_relieved: next year???? Whyyyyy, whyyy?  If they choose to air it next year, why they would air it in january of february, when they could do it in the summer? They are doing like this usually..they are keeping their best dramas for the summer. I will go crazy if i have to wait another year, honestly.

On another note, it is rummored that The wolf will be airing in december on TV. It's another drama that we have been waiting for such a long time to air. Hope it's true..meh

I'm guessing early next year around January because there are a few dramas that have yet to go into post-production or even start filming. Since The Pillow Book is ready to air (and it's also listed as first in the 2020 drama list by Tencent), I'm predicting it'll air early next year. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:41 PM, gracebkk said:

It's most likely going to air next year, probably early next year. I asked WeTV English if they're going to sub it and why they're not promoting it and they said they will when it airs next year.

I guess it make sense since Fanyin valley is always snowing so maybe they want to air it on winter. TMOPB also aired around jan-march right ? 

• Like 2

I'm still gonna hope for a late December release *super fingers-crossed* even though it's probably unlikely...
But you know what, I've already waited a year for this, another month or two won't kill me lol :innocent:

... *sigh* ... I say that but I'm also partially dying inside hahaha :joy: :bawling::skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

How old is Al Li in this book ? ..at his parents wedding LOL and from what i gathered reading some comments , in this book this is the first time our main love birds meet ....i am still in the TMOPB la la land so i will have bit of adjustment to make..

5 hours ago, jadore1 said:

How old is Al Li in this book ? ..at his parents wedding LOL and from what i gathered reading some comments , in this book this is the first time our main love birds meet ....i am still in the TMOPB la la land so i will have bit of adjustment to make..

If not mistaken...500 yrs old

• Thanks 1

According to the book, they never have an official wedding. Dijun registered his and Fengjiu's names with the Goddess of Marriage (I forgot her Chinese name) and was planning to hold a wedding banquet to announce their marriage. Since he couldn't make it to the banquet, they decided to change the reason of the banquet to something else. Therefore, though Dijun and Fengjiu were husband and wife, they never got their own wedding (sort of like registering for marriage but never hold the ceremony).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

aaaaaaa, when is the drama coming out???? :w00t::w00t::confounded::confounded: come on Tencent, do something!!! meeeh..this waiting is killing me :dissapointed_relieved: (don't mind me...just normal sunday morning rant)

Edit:  I have found this on weibo. It was posted yestarday, but I don't know how official it is though. As you can see, Pillow Book is supposedly airing in the final quarter of this year, like we already knew. So maybe we will see it airing in December. Fingers crossed!

dee8210dgy1g8zk63yasgj20j90iztvl.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

*chants* DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DEAR DRAMA GODS, PLEASE HAVE THE PILLOW BOOK AIR IN DECEMBER!

^This is me praying for a December release lol

• LOL 9

I have been following the two couple from the very first episode of jieur being grown up. I watched each episode as it aired and have waited soooooooooo long for this day. i have read the book over 16 times (don't judge XD) and i would rather have three lives three worlds the pillow book come out then love and destiny over shadowing it. How have i lasted this long? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Korrin Haste said:

I have been following the two couple from the very first episode of jieur being grown up. I watched each episode as it aired and have waited soooooooooo long for this day. i have read the book over 16 times (don't judge XD) and i would rather have three lives three worlds the pillow book come out then love and destiny over shadowing it. How have i lasted this long? 

How have we all lasted this long LOL
And no judgement at all I'm sure a majority of us has read the novel several times, and watched the trailer several more times hahaha
May the Drama Gods bless our souls with an airing soon :innocent: 

... before I die of drama-deprivation :joy: haha ha....ha.......... I'm only slightly joking here :bawling:
This forum is the only thing keeping me going at this point lol
STAY STRONG FOLKS! ~~~

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

Tencent's game is to torture us... but they know we're still going to watch their shows anyways :tired:
Should I be sad that it says its airing 2020 or should I be happy that there's a defined airtime at all??
I feel very conflicted. 

Hmm..i don t know honestly, i am also feeling lost like you. I really wanted to see the drama in december. Let's say 2020 would be ok also, if the drama will air in january-february, lile TMOPB aired. But if they drag it too much and air the drama in summer, then it will be a tragedy.:tears::tears:

• Sad 3

12 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Finally we can see both of them on same stage again ~

2pd6gwj8elmvkyeuml030fo4t.jpg

1xj58jvm849aeqeztero43auv.jpg

Is it me or do both or them look kinda haggard Also, DIlreba's face looking rounder than on TV. Her facial shape on TV looks melon seedish but on thiese shots - more ovallish, less sharp. Can't tell if that's CGI she's put on weight, the turtleneck effect, or all 3 since I have never seen her in real life.......