[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

18 minutes ago, Pesca said:

Yes, I really wish they have that 200 days ceremony. But you are right she is so sensible and no one but her can only be DH's Dihou. I had not realised she didn't even have a chance to wear the beautiful wedding gown.  

I am still mad at JH. She should be reborn as animal instead of human.  

Hm, it took some 300 years before Sujin was punished. In the PB extra, it was around 200 years plus 10 years more or less after JH's treachery and betrayal of her late father. I believe she will receive what she truly deserves, at the right time.

Who knows, there might be something in the Lotus Steps 4 volumes or the next books. 

18 minutes ago, Pesca said:

Might I ask what does Gun Gun mean? I have seen people mention both Ali and Gun Gun names are not good but why they are not good? 

Ali's name was of "separation", and if I remember correctly, BGG is rolling. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

39 minutes ago, Pesca said:

Might I ask what does Gun Gun mean? I have seen people mention both Ali and Gun Gun names are not good but why they are not good? 

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ali's name was of "separation", and if I remember correctly, BGG is rolling. :rolleyes:

So Ali's name you could take as Bai Qian as Su Su to mean her no longer wanting to be with Yehua, hence 'separate.'

Gungun does also mean 'rolling,' but 滚 is also the character used in 滚开 or 滚出去, which are not-so-polite ways of asking someone to get out / leave. Basically like 'scram' or 'pi*s off.' Now, I think we do know that it was a name that FJ was already considering for Gungun that first time when DH tricked her in the Lotus Realm, but considering the way they parted after the Jiheng and world collapsing fiasco, I think the latter could also be a very appropriate meaning. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

Gungun does also mean 'rolling,' but 滚 is also the character used in 滚开 or 滚出去, which are not-so-polite ways of asking someone to get out / leave. Basically like 'scram' or 'pi*s off.' Now, I think we do know that it was a name that FJ was already considering for Gungun that first time when DH tricked her in the Lotus Realm, but considering the way they parted after the Jiheng and world collapsing fiasco, I think the latter could also be a very appropriate meaning. :lol:

Thanks. So basically Gun Gun name is worse than Ali. 

• Blob 1

32 minutes ago, Pesca said:

Thanks. So basically Gun Gun name is worse than Ali. 

Fortunately those names are just nicknames! :sweatingbullets:

Ali is Bai Chen, I think, somewhere in the thread, hehehe. 

Edit: Found @Ninky's Bai family tree post last year! BGG doesn't have his actual/formal name yet.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, Ninky said:

Although I would say the incident is the parent's fault. Because they should not even have let the child go to school. 

What happened when she transformed back to a human form was even funnier, of course.... now i'll just need to finish this and get the girls to edit and I can move on to number FOUR, that's where we see that scene! Three is pretty easy to translate as it's in a child's pov hahahah. He has much simpler thoughts.

Also Tang Qi is very clever, she embedded the fact that the reason Dong Hua didn't immediately recognise BGG as his son at the close of the Pillow Book and in the outtake was because, there were other gods/immortals/demons/monsters that had silver hair. 

I think because I think PB when BGG says he’s JiuJiu’s son, DH having already know he’s been intimate with FJ so he can put 2 and 2 together.  In the outtake, he has no recollection so it’s reasonable that he questions it.

Another lurker here who hasn’t commented for awhile.  Thank you to @Ninky and @UnluckyWhiteCat for the translations!  It really makes my day to be able to enjoy these tidbits.  I’ve read both versions multiple times now and still enjoy it.

@Ninky, for the first chapter under “Shaowan’s eclosion”, I think there was a wide chat somewhere previously that eclosion is the wrong word.  This translation was used in the drama as well. The meaning is “the act of merging from the pula case or hatching from the egg”.  I don’t think this is what happened to Shaowan I suppose ^.^

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Pesca said:

In this PB extra, does DHDJ call FJ  "Xiao Bai" on his own accord or FJ told him? Why Fei Wei does not call FJ her real name but also call her Xiao Bai?

So slight spoiler maybe, but also not really: essentially, the DH of this past time is basically exactly the same as the DH of the "present" time, so it's logical to me that he would come up with the same nickname for her. I think it's possible that FJ did tell him of her own accord, but we don't really know for certain, so I personally choose to make the assumption that he came up with it this second time because of the thing about him being exactly the same in both time periods. I presume that Fei Wei calls FJ "Miss Xiao Bai" because DH calls her "Xiao Bai." I think it would be unlikely that he would come up with a nickname for her on his own out of respect. Obviously this is all speculation because we're not told explicitly, but that's my take. 

48 minutes ago, Diana L said:

Another lurker here who hasn’t commented for awhile.  Thank you to @Ninky and @UnluckyWhiteCat for the translations!  It really makes my day to be able to enjoy these tidbits.  I’ve read both versions multiple times now and still enjoy it.

Hi! Thank you and nice to hear from you! ^_^

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diana L said:

I think because I think PB when BGG says he’s JiuJiu’s son, DH having already know he’s been intimate with FJ so he can put 2 and 2 together.  In the outtake, he has no recollection so it’s reasonable that he questions it.

@Ninky, for the first chapter under “Shaowan’s eclosion”, I think there was a wide chat somewhere previously that eclosion is the wrong word.  This translation was used in the drama as well. The meaning is “the act of merging from the pula case or hatching from the egg”.  I don’t think this is what happened to Shaowan I suppose ^.^

This word was pulled from several Chinese dictionaries, so its not wrong but probably should not be used in this context as there are 5 meanings to the word 羽化。

I just forgot to cross reference to an english dictionary before using it. If you see this link you will see why we made that common error:

https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-english-pinyin-dictionary.php?define=羽化

Thanks for pointing it out, we probably missed it at editing as well. I will make that correction. I only used it once in chapter one . 羽化 used in the context of the story Is actually an immortal fading. They sort of die but its more like their body and their soul fade to the chaos world, back to the elements of the universe. Just like what happened to Father God and Mother God.

As in the case of Zu Ti, Shao Wan. Both women did sacrifice their body that way BUT they left a fragment of their soul behind. That is why they were able to return. 

I am also glad you love this version as well, every translator is different so there will be nuance and style differences. I have adopted Tang Qi’s third person prose and tried to stay as true as I could. 

Stay tuned for chapter three! Its already 80% done! It should be up in the next 24 to 48 hours. Still need a second eye to edit first.

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Fortunately those names are just nicknames! :sweatingbullets:

Ali is Bai Chen, I think, somewhere in the thread, hehehe. 

Edit: Found @Ninky's Bai family tree post last year! BGG doesn't have his actual/formal name yet.

Man you managed to drag it out.

A-Li is Bai Chen, that’s his formal

name. Tang Qi said BGG’s formal name has not been given yet. In the traditional setting, formal names are usually given by the patriarch or matriarch so it is likely that because BGG is a nine tailed fox, and thus belong to their clan, the fox king will most

likely be the one naming him.

3 hours ago, Pesca said:

Yes, I really wish they have that 200 days ceremony. But you are right she is so sensible and no one but her can only be DH's Dihou. I had not realised she didn't even have a chance to wear the beautiful wedding gown.  

I am still mad at JH. She should be reborn as animal instead of human.  

There is joke in the Chinese circles on the two boys’ names. There is a poem

circulating around.

Both names have negative connotations attached :(.

滚滚 has several meanings. While it could mean literally “rolling” it also means “get lost” “get out” 

Trad. 
gǔn
to boil
to roll
to take a hike
Get lost!

While 阿离 literally means to leave. And its why his mother named him that. She was so broken when she decided to jump from the immortal execution platform so she did in fact aptly named him 阿离 correctly because that is exactly what she did - leave her son.

Trad. 
to leave
to part from
to be away from
(in giving distances) from without (sth)
independent of one of the Eight Trigrams 八卦[ba1 gua4], symbolizing fire ☲
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Man you managed to drag it out.

A-Li is Bai Chen, that’s his formal

name. Tang Qi said BGG’s formal name has not been given yet. In the traditional setting, formal names are usually given by the patriarch or matriarch so it is likely that because BGG is a nine tailed fox, and thus belong to their clan, the fox king will most

likely be the one naming him.

If it's Bai Zhi giving his name, BGG won't have to worry much. Better him than DH, hahaha! No scenes like that old outtake of Ali's running away to Qing Qiu when he overhead BQ telling YH that they will formally name him with a name which means "black son". :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

So slight spoiler maybe, but also not really: essentially, the DH of this past time is basically exactly the same as the DH of the "present" time, so it's logical to me that he would come up with the same nickname for her. I think it's possible that FJ did tell him of her own accord, but we don't really know for certain, so I personally choose to make the assumption that he came up with it this second time because of the thing about him being exactly the same in both time periods. I presume that Fei Wei calls FJ "Miss Xiao Bai" because DH calls her "Xiao Bai." I think it would be unlikely that he would come up with a nickname for her on his own out of respect. Obviously this is all speculation because we're not told explicitly, but that's my take. 

Hi! Thank you and nice to hear from you! ^_^

@UnluckyWhiteCatif Tang Qi leaves a hint this obvious, it does mean he does call her Xiao Bai. In the course of translating her work (including Lotus Step) i have found that the beauty in Tang Qi’s writing is in stating the obvious in subtle ways.

A very clear example of this is in Pillow Book when they were at The Heavenly Jade Sea, where she couldn’t wake up for several days because of Di Jun’s 探索精神。 That phrase means ‘Di Jun’s exploratory spirit’. It means they were exploring their sexual side of their life - well now you know why BGG came so quickly, I mean the girl couldn’t even get up! And most Chinese readers instantly knew what they were up to but the punchline seemed to have been lost in Hamster’s translation. I pointed this out in this forum some time back :).

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@UnluckyWhiteCatif Tang Qi leaves a hint this obvious, it does mean he does call her Xiao Bai. In the course of translating her work (including Lotus Step) i have found that the beauty in Tang Qi’s writing is in stating the obvious in subtle ways.

A very clear example of this is in Pillow Book when they were at The Heavenly Jade Sea, where she couldn’t wake up for several days because of Di Jun’s 探索精神。 That phrase means ‘Di Jun’s exploratory spirit’. It means they were exploring their sexual side of their life - well now you know why BGG came so quickly, I mean the girl couldn’t even get up! And most Chinese readers instantly knew what they were up to but the punchline seemed to have been lost in Hamster’s translation. I pointed this out in this forum some time back :).

I say 'speculation' because until we're explicitly told so, it is technically just a theory, as sure as we might be that we are right. Or at least that's the way I see it. But yes, very obvious. Isn't it nice knowing that DH literally never changes? Even after 260,000 years? :D

That thing about DH's 'exploratory spirit,' that part was actually pretty obvious in Hamster's translation as well. At least I understood it pretty instantly. Here's what she had: 

When it was time to get out of bed the next day, Fengjiu couldn't get up.

The day following the next day, Fengjiu still tragically couldn't get up.

Fortunately enough, her ability to recover didn't fail her. No matter how torturous something was, all she needed was a good night of sleep and she'd be fine again. Besides, it wasn't that she didn't like this endeavor. Dijun's appetite for exploration was just a tad too much, wearing her out a little bit. Apart from this, she didn't mind it at all. (PB2 pg. 415)

LOL. Very obvious, no? 

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If it's Bai Zhi giving his name, BGG won't have to worry much. Better him than DH, hahaha! No scenes like that old outtake of Ali's running away to Qing Qiu when he overhead BQ telling YH that they will formally name him with a name which means "black son". :sweatingbullets:

i thought it was "Blackie" though Bai Qian was thinking it was going to be  "Dark" at least in the translation Id read of it. (Any chance those out-takes will end up on the blog too?)

@Ninky, @UnluckyWhiteCat  

Can you break it down for me which of these characters are exploratory and which are spirit?  "探索精神"

--Oh my. I thought it was fairly suggestive in the drama too.  *sighs* too bad there arent any available DJinns around in Real life. 

Also didnt the Fox Queen name Feng Jiu and the birthmark was part of the inspiration?

In any of these stories does it say if DH ever wears armor?  I know he does when he is in his mortal personas but I was curious if he ever wears armor during these battles? 

• Blob 2

27 minutes ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

I say 'speculation' because until we're explicitly told so, it is technically just a theory, as sure as we might be that we are right. Or at least that's the way I see it. But yes, very obvious. Isn't it nice knowing that DH literally never changes? Even after 260,000 years? :D

That thing about DH's 'exploratory spirit,' that part was actually pretty obvious in Hamster's translation as well. At least I understood it pretty instantly. Here's what she had: 

When it was time to get out of bed the next day, Fengjiu couldn't get up.

The day following the next day, Fengjiu still tragically couldn't get up.

Fortunately enough, her ability to recover didn't fail her. No matter how torturous something was, all she needed was a good night of sleep and she'd be fine again. Besides, it wasn't that she didn't like this endeavor. Dijun's appetite for exploration was just a tad too much, wearing her out a little bit. Apart from this, she didn't mind it at all. (PB2 pg. 415)

LOL. Very obvious, no? 

some girls told me here that they didnt get it till i told them, hahhahaha。 and some in other forums also didn’t “get” it.

Even that is a subtle way of presenting the fact that they were doing “it” ahem a lot, Di Jun is insatiable!

13 minutes ago, Romulan said:

i thought it was "Blackie" though Bai Qian was thinking it was going to be  "Dark" at least in the translation Id read of it. (Any chance those out-takes will end up on the blog too?)

@Ninky, @UnluckyWhiteCat  

Can you break it down for me which of these characters are exploratory and which are spirit?  "探索精神"

探索 = exploratory

精神 = spirit

--Oh my. I thought it was fairly suggestive in the drama too.  *sighs* too bad there arent any available DJinns around in Real life. 

Also didnt the Fox Queen name Feng Jiu and the birthmark was part of the inspiration?

In any of these stories does it say if DH ever wears armor?  I know he does when he is in his mortal personas but I was curious if he ever wears armor during these battles? 

It is a chinese cultural thing for the elders to give names to the younger generation so not surprising they went along that line in the drama. 

it is not actually explicitly said he wears armour but logically he would have. I need to reread the later chapters of back to chaos again but i will be revisiting when i translate that chapter.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, Ninky said:

some girls told me here that they didnt get it till i told them, hahhahaha。 and some in other forums also didn’t “get” it.

Even that is a subtle way of presenting the fact that they were doing “it” ahem a lot, Di Jun is insatiable!

探索 = exploratory

精神 = spirit

It is a chinese cultural thing for the elders to give names to the younger generation so not surprising they went along that line in the drama. 

it is not actually explicitly said he wears armour but logically he would have. I need to reread the later chapters of back to chaos again but i will be revisiting when i translate that chapter.

Thank you Ninky!

Any chance that cool family tree will end up on the blog in the same format? 

By the way, why does Bai Qian get blamed for messing up the hierachies between the Celestials and Fox Clans when it was originally the Fox King and Tianjunn who arranged it?

Oh fun fact I just finished watching Douluo Continent and a certain ETLOD main villian actress has a role in it.  While not a large role, she made it fun and it was great to see her in another show!  

• Blob 2

38 minutes ago, Romulan said:

Like @Ninky said, I don't believe it explicitly says that DH wore armor, and it's logical to assume he would have. However, there was something else that perhaps we could infer from (spoiler): 

Spoiler

DH is injured by Fu Ying's whip as they battle, and it's basically across his entire back, which would logically be covered by any armor he wears.

So two possibilities: 

1. DH wasn't wearing armor
  2. Fu Ying's whip was able to cut through the armor DH was wearing

36 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Well... ahem... clearly I have a dirtier mind than they do if I jumped to that so quickly... :lol:

• LOL 5

LOL, from Fanyin Valley there are hints of much "exploring" they were doing. The inability to get up though from the bed for 2 days in Bihai Cangling takes the cake. :lol:

She continued whispering into his ear: “You woke up so early this morning, I'm sure you're still tired. Let's sneak out in a bit. While you get more sleep, I'll make some soup for you. When you wake up, it'll be ready for you to eat.”(PB2, p362)

On behalf of Dijun, Su Moye had arranged ahead of time and told the Biyiniaos that since Dijun liked his peace and quiet, there was no need for the entire clan to come see him out. They also waived the fanfare the queen had prepared, guaranteeing the peace along the way out. Fengjiu hadn't arisen early for morning walks in a long time. She also went to sleep late last night, so she couldn't help but fall asleep while walking. Even the scenic mountain road and lovely morning dew could not rouse her up. (PB2, p363)

××××÷÷÷÷××××

Somehow nearing the bottom of page 546 of this thread, a discussion over a YT comment turned very naughty for the next pages, mainly over DH's prowess, or tool, or relic. LMAO! Take a look back @UnluckyWhiteCat @Ninky @Romulan :D

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Romulan said:

By the way, why does Bai Qian get blamed for messing up the hierachies between the Celestials and Fox Clans when it was originally the Fox King and Tianjunn who arranged it?

Hehe, I think that's mostly a bit of a joke; but hypothetically, even if they arranged it, she might still be able to find a way to get out of it given enough time if she really wanted to, given her status. But it was both Bai Qian and Fengjiu's marriages that screwed things up. Poor Ali and Gungun! :lol:

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Somehow nearing the bottom of page 546 of this thread, a discussion over a YT comment turned very naughty for the next pages, mainly over DH's prowess, or tool, or relic. LMAO! Take a look back @UnluckyWhiteCat @Ninky @Romulan :D

lmfaooooo I'm dyinggggg! :joy:

• LOL 2

44 minutes ago, Romulan said:

Thank you Ninky!

Any chance that cool family tree will end up on the blog in the same format? 

Oh fun fact I just finished watching Douluo Continent and a certain ETLOD main villian actress has a role in it.  While not a large role, she made it fun and it was great to see her in another show!  

That's a good idea, I will do this :relaxed:

Because of her rank and the fact that her niece married Dong Hua, making the problem even worse! Actually both women were blamed for the hierachial mess.

Even Bai Qian's in laws technically have to bow to her because she is a High Goddess and they were just High Immortals...Ye Hua's mother was just a vessel to bring Ye Hua back into the world and I suspect she was just a celestial fairy (we were not told of her origin, this is purely my own speculation). He was Father's God second son, twin brother of Mo Yuan. He may be physically 50,000 years old now but his soul is as old as Mo Yuan.

However A-Li's status is awkward. If you look at it from the Fox side, he is the second youngest person in the family and also the lowest ranking as everyone else is a High God except Feng Jiu and BGG. If you look at his rank from the Father's side, he outranks a lot of people in his own clan (Heavenly Clan - he's a little black dragon right now) because he is the next crown prince when his father assumes the role of Tian Jun. And then you add in Dong Hua to the mix, which adds to the mess.

Ye Hua has to call Dong Hua "uncle" on the side of his clan. And so he is A-Li's grandfather ranked senior. But because A-Li's mother is Bai Qian, and Bai Qian is Feng Jiu's aunt, Dong Hua has to technically call Ye Hua uncle instead if you look at Bai Qian's side of the family hierarchy. A- Li and Feng Jiu are in the same rank, they are first cousins because their dad and their mum are siblings

Here's the blog link in which we explored that messy relationship:

How Much Chaos could Two Nine-Tailed Foxy Ladies Possibly Cause to Familial Ties?

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/how-much-chaos-could-two-nine-tailed-foxy-ladies-possibly-cause-to-familial-ties

Here's a quote from our blog from the article regarding Le Xu, being the surrogate mum:

How are the Gods and Immortals in the Three Lives Three Worlds Universe born?

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/how-are-the-gods-and-immortals-in-the-three-lives-three-worlds-universe-born

Ye Hua:

Mending the four pillars supporting Heaven greatly and adversely affected Mother God’s pregnancy. In labour, she could only safely deliver the elder child but not the younger one.

Father God strongly felt he had let his younger son down and, instead of letting his soul fade into the spirit of heaven and earth, forcibly nurtured his spirit within his own, hoping for destiny to create an opportunity to help him create an immortal foetus for his younger son, enabling him to resurrect.

Father God used half of his immortal power to create an immortal foetus; however, no matter how he tried, the spirit of the younger son could not be awakened.

Father God then transformed this immortal foetus into a shiny golden bird’s egg and hid it in the mountains of Kun Lun, intending to use it after his younger son’s spirit awakened.

“… I have a faint impression of a little boy sitting beside me mending my spirit. He did so for seven or eight thousand years but halfway through the process, he was whisked away by a ray of golden light which had arrived outside our den.

…now that I have heard what you have said, he is already the Crown Prince of the Heavenly Clan.

My guess is some lady from heaven must have arrived at Kun Lun that day and swallowed the bird’s egg that Father God had buried here. The immortal foetus must have taken root in that lady’s womb and whisked him away.”

— [ Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms ] Chapter 21

32 minutes ago, UnluckyWhiteCat said:

Hehe, I think that's mostly a bit of a joke; but hypothetically, even if they arranged it, she might still be able to find a way to get out of it given enough time if she really wanted to, given her status. But it was both Bai Qian and Fengjiu's marriages that screwed things up. Poor Ali and Gungun! :lol:

lmfaooooo I'm dyinggggg! :joy:

You know @UnluckyWhiteCat @MayanEcho the prowess thing was damn funny in the chapter when Dong Hua teased her after overhearing her conversation with Jin Jin that he was "just passable" hahahahah. He made her completely and utterly embarrassed that she wanted to hide under the bed. I am about to get to that bit of translation right now actually.

Also @UnluckyWhiteCat I have not read your version yet and will do so after I finish my translation to avoid getting cross influenced iykwim so it stays in our own respective tone and style. That way people can gain different/new insights from both versions. It's more valuable to our work that way.

34 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL, from Fanyin Valley there are hints of much "exploring" they were doing. The inability to get up though from the bed for 2 days in Bihai Cangling takes the cake. :lol:

She continued whispering into his ear: “You woke up so early this morning, I'm sure you're still tired. Let's sneak out in a bit. While you get more sleep, I'll make some soup for you. When you wake up, it'll be ready for you to eat.”(PB2, p362)

On behalf of Dijun, Su Moye had arranged ahead of time and told the Biyiniaos that since Dijun liked his peace and quiet, there was no need for the entire clan to come see him out. They also waived the fanfare the queen had prepared, guaranteeing the peace along the way out. Fengjiu hadn't arisen early for morning walks in a long time. She also went to sleep late last night, so she couldn't help but fall asleep while walking. Even the scenic mountain road and lovely morning dew could not rouse her up. (PB2, p362)

××××÷÷÷÷××××

Er yeah they were at it. The chinese version was also subtly obvious. In fact after the "mouse" (Ji Heng's rude intrusion but I was very happy as she actually caught them kissing passionately in the book right at this point, and she deserved to see that because she has no sense of other people's privacy) incident that very night after they got back to Fan Yin Valley, they did it. And of course they did it quite a lot before they left. I was thinking to myself "what do you think they were doing at night when she was so tired the next day". HAHAHAHA! Of course they were at it.

That's why BGG showed up so quick. There was a lot of "exploring" going on.  

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, Ninky said:

n fact after the "mouse" (Ji Heng's rude intrusion but I was very happy as she actually caught them kissing passionately in the book right at this point, and she deserved to see that because she has no sense of other people's privacy) incident that very night after they got back to Fan Yin Valley, they did it

I'm glad too that she had seen, and that she was compared to a mouse. She was just mannerlessly barging in even in the past. But gosh, even seeing with both eyes, she still thinks it should be her. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm glad too that she had seen, and that she was compared to a mouse. She was just mannerlessly barging in even in the past. But gosh, even seeing with both eyes, she still thinks it should be her. 

Ji Heng had no manners. You don't go barging into people's rooms like that even in today's modern society, let alone in an ancient setting LOL!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1