[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 10/28/2019 at 2:24 PM, rapo65 said:

It say...in the near future?? ( if the translation is correct) ..

Wow....FJ/Aranya in Red is really stunning..strikingly beautiful.:love:

Thk for sharing :kiss_wink:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, foxandstone said:

Fellow US DongFeng fans,

Now that a release date is near, how are you going to watch the show? I was planning on watching on Viki, but idk if I can wait that long! Are there any quicker options with English subs that will also be available in the US?

I usually watch on Youtube : (idk which channel it will upload to but it should be one of these two)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQatgKoA7lylp_UzvsLCgcw/featured
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiu3bj4rR8KOYcUA4KNkOAA
But I guess if Viki comes out with it first, I'll watch it there.
I really hope they upload the episodes with English subs right as they come out :confounded:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foxandstone said:

Fellow US DongFeng fans,

Now that a release date is near, how are you going to watch the show? I was planning on watching on Viki, but idk if I can wait that long! Are there any quicker options with English subs that will also be available in the US?

Just watch it on Wetv app or their Youtube or website~

007d-MM9-Yly1g8eb3rg9yyg30ca06w4kh.gif

007d-MM9-Yly1g8eb3rwx02g30ca06wk4k.gif

007d-MM9-Yly1g8eb3s4e0gj30i10amwem.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LFQ43lrG_/?igshid=icy11k6sp4am

Just saw this on instagram!?! :scream::scream::scream: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! 

The fact that we're really gonna get a trailer before we hit 100 pages really has got me in TEARSSS :bawling:
We've made it this far everyone! Just a little bit more lol

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hi everyone,

I was holding back from writing because I did not have an account and I know that I will not have such passion for another drama. But since good news started to come, I just could not stop mysely anymore. I checked the page everyday and read the book at least for 4-5 times even though I am very busy and finally here I am. I am really hopefull that this time we will have our drama finally. But I am very confused about how to watch it. I hope they can release episodes very fast with english subtitles.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

I was holding back from writing because I did not have an account and I know that I will not have such passion for another drama. But since good news started to come, I just could not stop mysely anymore. I checked the page everyday and read the book at least for 4-5 times even though I am very busy and finally here I am. I am really hopefull that this time we will have our drama finally. But I am very confused about how to watch it. I hope they can release episodes very fast with english subtitles.

Welcome on board!! * wave*

1 hour ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome on board ~ and dont worry I believe Tencent will stream it on WeTV just like The Untamed. The app is free and comes with english subtitles. It also aired at the same time with china, and if you want to see more episodes/week you could pay for their VIP which I think is really cheap (around $1/month). If you dont want to install their app you could also watch it on their YouTube chanel/website.

2 hours ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

Nice to have you here! Welcome to the family! :heart::kiss_wink: 

Some changes from the novel that will appear in the drama:

Actor Character Introduction
Gao Weiguang Song Xuanren Emperor of the mortal realm.
Dilraba Dilmurat Consort Chen Consort of Song Xuanren.
Xu Shaoying Ye Qingti A general and oldest son of a marquis with roots in the military. Consort Chen's husband.
Liu Yuxin Chu Wan (?) Song Xuanren's consort. Goddaughter of Ji'an Kingdom.
Wang Ruoshan Ling Xiang (?) Chu Wan's personal servant.
She looks exactly like Wen Su. Nie Chuyin is indebted to her.

I am dying of curiosity to see how they made the mortal arc. maybe we will catch a glimpse of it in the trailer :blush:

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

Hello hello!! *waves*  welcome to the PB crew, glad to have you! :relaxed:

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Xu Shaoying Ye Qingti A general and oldest son of a marquis with roots in the military. Consort Chen's husband.

I am dying of curiosity to see how they made the mortal arc. maybe we will catch a glimpse of it in the trailer :blush:

Me too!! I'm curious to see how much they'll change the story (it's inevitable but I'm still looking forward to it )
Also curious about our homeboy Liangsong's love arc with Chenyu (I'm guessing they'll be the secondary couple because they added her in the story)
Wonder who Ling Xiang or Wen Su are and what their roles in the story will be...
AAAhhhh!! I can't wait :blush:

• Love 1

5 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Curiosity and anxious for mortal orc storylines...

My guess .....Chu Wan and Ling Xiang probably or most likely an evil/manipulative characters just like Su Jin and her personal servant in TMOPB.. 

• Insightful 2

I'm confused about the mortal realm being real? As in the drama is making it so that DH really went to the mortal realm?  I'm guessing the mortal realm would have to come first in the timeline then. If so, I wonder how they will work in the point that DH didn't notice FJ for thousands of years until BQ/YH's wedding. Memory lost route would be way too cliche for me. And if they fell in love in the mortal realm I feel like DH is shameless enough to break any rule and make sure he remembers his love.

Also interesting that they're having Vengo play Chen Ye instead of Xi Ze in the dreamworld. Is that going to change the storyline for Aranya's dreamworld too? It's been awhile since I read the book so I can't really remember but DH just stole his identity and cast a spell so that everyone can't see the difference right? And I want to say Aranya/DH's Xi Ze had way more moments together than Aranya/Chen Ye. I hope they don't change those cause FJ's Aranya and DH's Xi Ze had some really cute moments together that would be a loss if Vengo and Dilraba can't act it out. Man I see the difficulty in adapting book to drama.

• Insightful 1

10 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Wen su is Jiheng personal bodyguard right ? The one that Jiheng liked before Donghua ?

So I guess they will add more scenes in mortal realm and Demon clan, lets hope its not to draggy :sweatingbullets:

EDIT

Jihengs personal guard name is Minsu, maybe they changed it?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Love 1