[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

22 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

However, DH trolling Nie Chuyin makes up for it all.

LMAO with Nie Chuyin's face after he realised who's the Prince Consort of FJ. :lol: And I can watch on repeat the hair of DH, and his smirks, hahahaha!

22 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Same here. From my memory it looked like a "Don't you dare sit anywhere else but next to me" look

It felt like if she sat somewhere else, DH will make her seat mate go. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LMAO with Nie Chuyin's face after he realised who's the Prince Consort of FJ. :lol: And I can watch on repeat the hair of DH, and his smirks, hahahaha!

It felt like if she sat somewhere else, DH will make her seat mate go. :P

Hilarious! And the way DJ makes his entrance... like he's taking his sword out for a walk in the park... :lol:

Oh yes, seat mate will meet with some disaster and it seems all present are well aware...even Ji Heng. Or is the seat on the right next to "the head" usually reserved for the host(ess)?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Oh yes, seat mate will meet with some disaster and it seems all present are well aware...even Ji Heng. Or is the seat on the right next to "the head" usually reserved for the host(ess)?

In the book she was late and the only seat left was beside DH's. In the drama...FJ looks like she didn't expect to be seated beside DH. Or perhaps, DH sat beside her. :lol: 

I think if she tried to exchange seats FJ will be told "what's wrong with us sitting together?" Like in the ep where he was giving her his gown and she's refusing it. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

In the book she was late and the only seat left was beside DH's. In the drama...FJ looks like she didn't expect to be seated beside DH. Or perhaps, DH sat beside her. :lol: 

I think if she tried to exchange seats FJ will be told "what's wrong with us sitting together?" Like in the ep where he was giving her his gown and she's refusing it. :P

Oh yes, I agree, he definitely would not let that slip! :lol:

• LOL 1

He got away well in the drama version ... in the novel he nearly broke his neck!

Xiao Yan proves to be a good mate to his friends though when he later on warns FJ her friend Xiangli Meng will leave with more than a broken heart if she follows to comfort him. So I'm happy he didn't suffer to much there :lol: and that DH decided not to kill him. It was a narrow escape though!

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

So I'm happy he didn't suffer to much there :lol: and that DH decided not to kill him. It was a narrow escape though!

DH can raze the Fanyin Valley if Meng Shao still tries to steals FJ under his nose. But for FJ, he won't. Like he said, he will not hurt her back because she had hurt him.

He will only glare and be like vinegar all he wants. Hahaha!

:onfirex:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH can raze the Fanyin Valley if Meng Shao still tries to steals FJ under his nose. But for FJ, he won't. Like he said, he will not hurt her back because she had hurt him.

He will only glare and be like vinegar all he wants. Hahaha!

True, he is a gentleman when it comes to FJ.

Still, I feel the icy glares might only remain threats untill he does find a way to detract a person from FJ's life without anyone knowing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

Watching episode 52....Dong Hua definitely isn’t concerned about decorum when eating with his in laws. And while politely apologising for not meeting their ideal son in law requirements, he also shamelessly says they have to accept him. Lol

Dong Hua thought Zhe Yan has come to reprimand him again? When was the first reprimand?

• Wiggle 1

It is so satisfying to see Zhihe thrown out. Though why Jiheng is standing outside is anyone’s guess. Hmm...beg for a maid position once she heard about the marriage only to later eavesdrop that Dong Hua isn’t there anyway.

jiheng, even if you had never run away, you still wouldn’t see Bihai.

4 hours ago, Megan said:

Dong Hua thought Zhe Yan has come to reprimand him again? When was the first reprimand?

Coz they never expected FJ is legally the wife now of DH. As their only granddaughter, the Qing Qiu elders had hopes that her marriage will be a good alliance they approved, celebrated, and planned, not something they'll find out, or rather, forced out in the open that way, thanks to Nie Chuyin. 

They didn't tell that way of course, but the obvious reluctance and seeming silence of Bai Yi is enough indications that he does not condone DH's methods.

Zhe Yan however approves. From the 1st episode itself he's lenient with FJ going to Tai Chen as maid, even says DH will not be able to resist her good cooking. :) What he tells Ali too when they failed to retrieve FJ handkerchief.

3 hours ago, Megan said:

It is so satisfying to see Zhihe thrown out. Though why Jiheng is standing outside is anyone’s guess.

She's still an exile, and Zhi He went back uninvited. She should be thrown out.

Ji Heng might have already planned even before that time that she will force DH to leave FJ using her father's scale, and got bolder once she heard of the couple's marriage plans. Who's to say why she's lurking there, or why she has gone to Tai Chen Palace, other than ask DH something, as usual.

• Like 2

@MayanEcho :fullofhearts:

It's moments like these that makes Dongfeng's relationship so sweet.

I have been re-reading the novel. So glad Vengo and Reba put in the extra tender interactions. The hand holding, nose kisses, touching the hair etc makes Dongfeng's love extra tender and believable. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I have been re-reading the novel. So glad Vengo and Reba put in the extra tender interactions. The hand holding, nose kisses, touching the hair etc makes Dongfeng's love extra tender and believable.

The annotated one? :)

They have incredible chemistry,  and they fit their roles to a T. Credits too to the directors of ELOD. That bts demo of the rolling kiss, hahaha!

• Like 1

I know I’ve said this before but planning a wedding when there is going to be a battle is not the best idea. I mean I get that Dong Hua doesn’t want to lose Feng Jiu, but there was always a possibility that something, aka Miao Luo, might ruin his wedding. Add to that Feng Jiu could possibly be a widow very soon...so why go through the wedding again?

And remind me again what’s the point of the promise of freedom when they live in the sky kingdom and Feng Jiu has to be um....confined by rules and uphold her image as queen?

And how did Jiheng plan to survive long enough for Dong Hua to arrive? I doubt she has enough power to defend herself. She couldn’t before, and now she is poisoned. If Meng Hao died so quickly, how did Jiheng manage to survive just long enough for Dong Hua to show up? She couldn’t have known how Long he would take.

And technically while she was asking Dong Hua to let her remain by his side, did she forget Dong Hua was obliged to check on her regularly?

like Sheesh, is not being his queen worth dying for? She could have still tried to be a concubine. 
don’t get me wrong, I’m Glad Jiheng will never be empress or concubine or whatever, I just feel that her plan of blackmail and suicide is just plain stupid. At least Su Jin thought ahead and fought some more, even when it became clear Bai Qian would be the Sky empress. Su Jin fought and thought of ways to get rid of competition. Jiheng just wants to have the last laugh.

these 2 villains are hateful but seriously, Jiheng is kind of disappointing on the villain scale. It sucks that she still manages to cause such devastation with this idiotic plan of hers