[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

5 hours ago, Megan said:

It’s weird. For a fan of the pillow book, she sure had a change of heart for who should be Dong Hua’s wife... 

She didn't get what she wanted,  to think it was in her grasp already as the one having the rights to use the story that time. 

But there's the reality too that there are roles one can't have because 1) someone else is more suitable  2) business wise somebody else is more commercially viable. Nothing personal,  that's normal in showbiz.  Except that it wasn't anymore for her, allegedly from her posts. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

food for thought: for someone who likes Xize, Changdi sure seems keen for him to treat her big sister. I mean sure it means she gets to see him more, but his attention will be focused on Junuo, not her.

and she is very bold, actually daring to badmouth his own wife to his face.

• Unamused 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

food for thought: for someone who likes Xize, Changdi sure seems keen for him to treat her big sister. I mean sure it means she gets to see him more, but his attention will be focused on Junuo, not her.

I think she realises he is out of her league and settles to help her sister.

They both are daring but paid the price for it. :ph34r:

• Awesome 2

Finished episode 37. I am angry at Moye for keeping Dong Hua away from Feng Jiu, and leaving her alone with Qing. But he will get his due karma.

Changdi is horrible but I kind of feel bad for her as Feng Jiu plans to use her as bait. Having your heart broken and being terrorised by a snake is kind of harsh, even if the bait is a whiny, noisy, lousy sister who tries to mess with a marriage.

on the bright side, Dong Hua finally sees Aranya! About time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Changdi was spoiled and had no issues treating Aranya that way since her sister was not...wanted. 

It's funny, the princess reared by pythons is more mannered and more humane. Whereas the siblings that grew in the palace with Xiangli  Que And Qinghua are betrayers and snakes.

33 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

They both are daring but paid the price for it. 

They can only bully Aranya. But she's shown them how much more of a princess she is than Junou and Changdi combined. 

3 minutes ago, Megan said:

Changdi is horrible but I kind of feel bad for her as Feng Jiu plans to use her as bait. Having your heart broken and being terrorised by a snake is kind of harsh, even if the bait is a whiny, noisy, lousy sister who tries to mess with a marriage.

I think it is just and fair. Changdi is trying to steal her husband, she badmouths Aranya, asks her pointed questions...she's very disrespectful, she also has no troubles wanting Aranya dead and even planned for it not just once but twice.

Someone's being a serpent, so she might as well spend some good times with an adoring snake. :lol:

Besides, that's not Aranya she was messing with. That was the red devil of Qing Qiu. :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Megan said:

Finished episode 37. I am angry at Moye for keeping Dong Hua away from Feng Jiu, and leaving her alone with Qing. But he will get his due karma.

Ugh, I agree! But, he knew the pet snake wouldn't hurt her so I think that's why he could leave her alone with it... Then again, couldn't he at least put it to sleep? <_<

11 minutes ago, Megan said:

on the bright side, Dong Hua finally sees Aranya! About time.

I'm with FJ on this one... no qualms at all :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm,  just a passing thought. :lol: Was it mere pettiness to Aranya during the time of real Xi Ze when Changdi was expressing her interest? I think real Xi Ze is also quite attractive his own right. Did it become a big crush when DH was Xi Ze? :D

@SilverDawn @Megan

Hmmm good question. My thought would be: Yes, it turned into a big crush when DH was XiZe! :lol: DH has that aura about him... who can resist? :phew:

Changdi with her immature thought process thinks she's better than her "dirty" sister, only second to Junou who is already engaged... To be married to XiZe who is powerful and feared to some extent, offers security and prestige something I think she longs for and thinks Aranya is unworthy off.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

ye hua | Tumblr

I have one for you :D 

If you were an immortal child, who would you rather belong too and why?

Dong Hua/Feng Jiu

Ye Hua/Bai Qian

Mo Yuan/Shao Wan

Lian Song/Cheng Yu

I think no matter which couple you choose, you're bound to be counting stars a lot of nights...

• LOL 3

7 hours ago, Megan said:

I agree. @MayanEcho

Plus Changdi had never seen the recluse Xize before. This could be her first time seeing him.

7 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Dong Hua/Feng Jiu

Ye Hua/Bai Qian

Mo Yuan/Shao Wan

Lian Song/Cheng Yu

I think no matter which couple you choose, your bound to be counting stars a lot of nights...

i can’t decide. But I think with how Cheng Yu keeps calling Lian Song rascal...I think she is the mother most likely to sleep beside her children than her husband, who will be kicked out to count stars.

honestly, I can’t see Feng Jiu ever successfully kicking Dong Hua out of her room.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Dong Hua/Feng Jiu

Ye Hua/Bai Qian

Mo Yuan/Shao Wan

Lian Song/Cheng Yu

DH and FJ. I might be sleeping outside a lot, but they won't be so stuck up with rules. That means I get to develop skills and grow up as naturally and normally as can be. 

@Megan @SilverDawn 

With women like Changdi and what they are capable of doing, even DH who's good in fighting and very shameless will choose to become a recluse. :lol:

• Insightful 1

While I rank Xuan Nu, Su Jin, and Jiheng as the main love rivals and villains, there are still the minors to consider. In that case who is worse: Changdi vs Zhihe.

both spoiled princesses are big bullies with crushes on Dong Hua. But who is worse?
honestly, if all of Dong Hua’s admirers are crazy enough to cross over the lines and invade his privacy/kill someone/do something mean, it’s no wonder he chooses Feng Jiu. At least Ye Hua had somewhat decent admirers: Green Sleeves and that female nun.

• Wiggle 2

22 hours ago, Megan said:

Or she is really stupid!

19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmm,  just a passing thought. :lol: Was it mere pettiness to Aranya during the time of real Xi Ze when Changdi was expressing her interest? I think real Xi Ze is also quite attractive his own right. Did it become a big crush when DH was Xi Ze? :D

@SilverDawn @Megan

I vote for pettiness and wanting the prestige of being Xi Ze's wife.

13 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Dong Hua/Feng Jiu

Ye Hua/Bai Qian

Mo Yuan/Shao Wan

Lian Song/Cheng Yu

I think no matter which couple you choose, your bound to be counting stars a lot of nights...

DH and FJ. They have great values and have a open mind.

Also, as their child, even if i get in trouble, I know I have strong backings with DH as my father :joy:

11 hours ago, Megan said:

Plus Changdi had never seen the recluse Xize before. This could be her first time seeing him.

i can’t decide. But I think with how Cheng Yu keeps calling Lian Song rascal...I think she is the mother most likely to sleep beside her children than her husband, who will be kicked out to count stars.

honestly, I can’t see Feng Jiu ever successfully kicking Dong Hua out of her room.

The main point is, FJ probably never want to kick DH out of her room.

6 hours ago, Megan said:

While I rank Xuan Nu, Su Jin, and Jiheng as the main love rivals and villains, there are still the minors to consider. In that case who is worse: Changdi vs Zhihe.

both spoiled princesses are big bullies with crushes on Dong Hua. But who is worse?
honestly, if all of Dong Hua’s admirers are crazy enough to cross over the lines and invade his privacy/kill someone/do something mean, it’s no wonder he chooses Feng Jiu. At least Ye Hua had somewhat decent admirers: Green Sleeves and that female nun.

Hmm good point. Why does DH attract all the crazies.

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Megan said:

In that case who is worse: Changdi vs Zhihe.

Zhi He, coz she doesn't think at all, she'll just do it. Changdi at least plans, so she either goes ahead or not.

5 hours ago, Megan said:

honestly, if all of Dong Hua’s admirers are crazy enough to cross over the lines and invade his privacy/kill someone/do something mean, it’s no wonder he chooses Feng Jiu.

Chacha was his biggest and nicest fan, albeit as Xi Ze, and Muyun in mortal realm. Let's not forget Jielu, she was very sensible and remained friendly with FJ. :)

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Hmm good point. Why does DH attract all the crazies.

I think he attracts the good and the bad. Or the attraction to him makes them turn bad. :lol: There must be more of that pretty lad that he could run him off. What if that pretty lad was one of those thugs that previously DH's beaten up due to harassing him at Bihai Cangling? Nyahahaha!

:Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Let's not forget Jielu, she was very sensible and remained friendly with FJ. 

Oh yeah. I totally prefer her with XY though, lifespan differences aside.

Currently watching episode 38. Like hell Dong Hua would let Moye go on a romantic flower date with Feng Jiu. Ok, it’s not technically a date but it’s still romantic. So yeah, he’s not gonna let that happen.

• LOL 2

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Megan @SilverDawn 

With women like Changdi and what they are capable of doing, even DH who's good in fighting and very shameless will choose to become a recluse. :lol:

LOL so true... He attracts weirdos for sure...

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I think he attracts the good and the bad. Or the attraction to him makes them turn bad. :lol: There must be more of that pretty lad that he could run him off. What if that pretty lad was one of those thugs that previously DH's beaten up due to harassing him at Bihai Cangling? Nyahahaha!

Then he sure had a good beating.... :crazy:

5 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

DH and FJ. They have great values and have a open mind.

Also, as their child, even if i get in trouble, I know I have strong backings with DH as my father :joy:

Hmmm that's true...

You are all also very unlikely to get married though.:brokenheart:

Edited by Jillia
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/6/2020 at 5:13 PM, Megan said:

Like hell Dong Hua would let Moye go on a romantic flower date with Feng Jiu. Ok, it’s not technically a date but it’s still romantic. So yeah, he’s not gonna let that happen.

He's almost 100% sure that's FJ in Aranya's body after what he heard of her plans...FJ's signature fall in the hole traps. :lol: Besides, he's involved to it too, when FJ told SMY to masquerade as Xi Ze. Might as well be there himself. Hahaha!

On 10/6/2020 at 5:25 PM, SilverDawn said:

Then he sure had a good beating.... :crazy:

It turned the thug into a pretty lad? :w00t:

On 10/6/2020 at 5:25 PM, SilverDawn said:

You are all also very unlikely to get married though.

BGG and other sons will not find it so hard. But the girls...The future daughters will have lots of admirers but very few will be brave enough to meet DH...and the infamous Canghe sword. :D

• LOL 3

I admit the romantic setting for episode 38 was beautiful and I liked the song.

junuo asking Xize to check on his wife shows that there is some kernel of goodness in her.

you know, for a guy who likes Changdi because Qinghua hates him less once she was born, the emperor totally ignores his wife in the fire.

i am so angry at Dong Hua, Shen Ye and Moye. Seriously....after losing their beloved once, are they honestly not going to check in on Feng Jiu??? Shen Ye, you know the royal family is despicable and this is your own world, couldn’t you have done something?!!! There isn’t even a strict script to follow.

Dong Hua, you already admitted you didn’t give Feng Jiu’s safety enough consideration when your protection cage failed to protect her from pythons. Are you still being careless in securing her safety? Moye; you didn’t even search the dungeons.... some help you are.

and i admit; I find Cha Cha annoying. I miss Mu Yun.

Also Changdi is a lot like her father. Willing to steal her sibling’s spouse, willing to harm said sibling.

• Wiggle 1