[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

18 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Just saw this on facebook. Used google translate and, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's confirmed that the pillow book will air 4th quarter of the year right? Is this reliable at all? https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/qui-4-2019-tam-sinh-tam-the-cham-thuong-thu-len-song-tencent-5795884.html

Hmm haven't seen this news anywhere else, so I wouldn't be able to confirm.
I feel like it's still up in the air whether it'll air this 4th quarter or perhaps 2020 :(
But we're getting closer guys!! We've waited so long it's agonizing but I'm sure our wait will be worth it :D
Hang in there everyone!! Just a few more months hopefully!!!

Nothing is confirmed unless they announced it themselves guys. Plus remember we don't have a trailer YET... Im also still confuse how the plot goes. Cause im sure there will be changes.

This is from viki not sure how true is this.

3rd edit, this plot same goes with https://cdramabase.com/2018/01/25/upcoming-three-lives-three-worlds-the-pillow-book/ So i highly think this is it.

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Just finished The Untamed and having withdrawal symptoms right now, try to watch Novoland and Love & Destiny but I cant seem to get into it :sweatingbullets: Really hope we can see Pillow book this year ~

Tell me about it hahaha, I've been trying to distract myself with other things but it's only slightly working
I'm probably going to go back and read the Pillow book for the 4th time LOL 
I was considering continuing watching Love & Destiny but I just feel like I'm too invested in Pillow Book :joy:
Praying for a 2019 release as alwaysss #DONGFENG4LIFE

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Considering China just announced another 'ban' on historical dramas starting August, we might not get to see this show depending how long the ban lasts this time. I just can't believe they broadcasted love and destiny ahead of this show..... sheeeeesh!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mundane9 said:

Considering China just announced another 'ban' on historical dramas starting August, we might not get to see this show depending how long the ban lasts this time. I just can't believe they shoed love and destiny ahead of this show..... sheeeeesh!

? are you talking about the one that's mentioned like, last page, where more entertaining shows are restricted due to 70th celebration of establishment of PRC? It last for 100 days and likely mostly apply to TV only, although airing as webdrama would mean it can't get as much audience, and it might not be able to promote much if it airs during that time. While August is little early to prep for it, I'm pretty sure everyone expected TV station to air specific dramas from September onwards. Love & Destiny aired as a webdrama FYI.

12 hours ago, skibbies said:

? are you talking about the one that's mentioned like, last page, where more entertaining shows are restricted due to 70th celebration of establishment of PRC? It last for 100 days and likely mostly apply to TV only, although airing as webdrama would mean it can't get as much audience, and it might not be able to promote much if it airs during that time. While August is little early to prep for it, I'm pretty sure everyone expected TV station to air specific dramas from September onwards. Love & Destiny aired as a webdrama FYI.

Recently there is a rumor that Pillow book is aiming for TV release, thats why we're worried

• Insightful 1

52 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

How was The Untamed? I'm planning to start watching it, then start Love and Destiny.

If by eps 13-14 you're still not hooked then the maybe the story is not your cup of tea.

The lead actors chemistry is amazing, several supporting actors acting is kinda bad but they dont have that much screen time so its still okay. CGI is just ok but the story and plot is interesting and intriguing enough I went ahead and finished the novel in 3 days :sweatingbullets:

005uv-XFkly1g61u4nf7kbj33342bce83.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I went ahead and finished the novel in 3 days :sweatingbullets:

Thank you so much! I love the novel :heart: i have read it after i watched the anime, which is absolutely gorgeous, and then i was pleasantly surprised to find out there will be a drama also. As far as i understood, the drama follows closely the book, which is amazing. Why they didn't do this to Pillow book also?? (considering the plot of the drama will be just like that stupid synopsis). The book is amazing and very well written, just like The grandmaster of demonic cultivation. Anyway, let's wait and see what will happen.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:04 PM, skibbies said:

are you talking about the one that's mentioned like, last page, where more entertaining shows are restricted due to 70th celebration of establishment of PRC?

Yes. It's all about money. Like you said - Pillow Book is rumored to be scheduled as a TV drama vs. web drama. Considering the popularity of FJ and DH chracters in the TMOPB franchise, that probability of the series becoming a TV release is not improbable. So the earliest possible date for airing the series is now moved to December if we're lucky..... Just sayin'

• Insightful 1