[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

These conversation between FJ and Liansong got me...LOL'ing..:joy:

"Although the bet is guite fair, thinking of your situation, I'll probably win". He(Liansong) tapped his fan and said " Actually,  it may not be very good if I win. If I eat your sweet and sour fish, with Donghua's jealously,  it's be strange if he didn't make me spit it all back out"

ps : I love jealously DH

• LOL 3

On 4/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, rapo65 said:

60d63598ly1g1wpmot5mbj20zg0l9tbi.jpg

60d63598ly1g1wpmoivyjj20m80et422.jpg

Such a beautiful 1st picture of  Ye Hua , Su Su and A Li  :love: .... is this them in the 2nd picture on the left side here Ye Hua , Bai Qian, A Li   or is that somebody else?   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jadore1 said:

Such a beautiful 1st picture of  Ye Hua , Su Su and A Li  :love: .... is this them in the 2nd picture on the left side here Ye Hua , Bai Qian, A Li   or is that somebody else?   

I think it is as you say. They should be Ye Hua, Bai Qian and A LI :blush:

14 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

This may be a little off-topic but... for anyone that's re-reading the Pillow Book here's a nice music track I like to listen to while reading :)

It's real calming and I feel like it fits nicely with the story, enjoy reading!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1NgBmYKz1M

What a lovely music track you showed us :love:  thank you :kiss_wink:! what you need besides this amazing book and music is a cup of Chinese green tea, and everything is complete :blush: I think there are soo many other chinese novels as amazing as Pillow book, but unfortunately we can't read them, because they are not translated. So sad....:(:(

• Like 3

On 3/22/2019 at 9:18 PM, rapo65 said:

I wonder if they will keep the same voice actors for Reba and Vengo. I really liked Reba's voice in TMOPB, though i know a lot of people hated it.

The voice are not reba and vengo voice in TMOPB?!?!

7 hours ago, QianYing said:

The voice are not reba and vengo voice in TMOPB?!?!

Nope, they used voice actors for both of them, and also Yang Mi and Mark Chao had dubbed voices. You can listen to their real voices in that video where Reba and Vengo are promoting the drama. you can find that video if you are browsing the previous posts :blush:  there is not such a big difference between Vengo's voice and the voice actor's voice in TMOPB, but between Reba and her dubbing voice actress there is a big one. totally different voices. That's why i was curious to know if they will keep the same voice actors. I would like it to be honest :blush:

• Like 2

On 5/3/2019 at 6:55 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Happy birthday to our Star lord Si Ming :heart:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4368014201155121

0071-OIOely1g2okll3ynuj328s1hvkjn.jpg

Lol is it just me or does this Pillow Book version of Si Ming seem more serious??

I feel like all the previews I've seen of him so far are always serious looking haha :joy:

I loved the TMOPB version of him so I hope they have the same or a similar version of him in Pillow Book 

But wow, can we all just appreciate how dashing Si Ming looks here :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

But wow, can we all just appreciate how dashing Si Ming looks here :love:

Yes, indeed, he is very dashing. What a cute Si Ming fan we have here :love::joy:.

If they don't show in the drama the introductory scene of the novel, where Si Ming is talking about Feng Jiu by the lake, I will organize a protest :joy: I can already imagine him, gossiping there all serious, and then petrified when Feng Jiu goes out from the lake :joy::joy: amazing scene :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, rapo65 said:

If they don't show in the drama the introductory scene of the novel, where Si Ming is talking about Feng Jiu by the lake, I will organize a protest :joy: I can already imagine him, gossiping there all serious, and then petrified when Feng Jiu goes out from the lake :joy::joy: amazing scene :lol:

Lol yes! And when he tries to hide behind his teacup, Liansong's response is hilarious :joy:

"Siming frantically grabbed a teacup, blocking half of his face."

"Your face is too big, the cup won't do. Use this,” said Liansong, handing him his fan."

• LOL 4

On 5/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, rapo65 said:

Yes, indeed, he is very dashing. What a cute Si Ming fan we have here :love::joy:.

One of my favourite part as well

Two walking encyclopedias in Heaven Donghua Dijun and Lord Siming

Donghua known a Walking Buddhist Manual while..Siming..Walking Bagua Manual aka gossip monger :D I love Siming character..one of FJ's good friend like a brother..very caring and also a saviour.

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Happy birthday to Zhe yan/Baron Chen

He look good here :wub:

0071-OIOely1g2ucqpk2tdj31xg1ab7wi.jpg

@midnight_muse

That's my favorite part, really hope they keep that part in drama :D

Indeed..he does look good here..just watched him in Fight Breaks sphere bc I wanted to see his acting..which is guite good and fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Indeed..he does look good here..just watched him in Fight Breaks sphere bc I wanted to see his acting..which is guite good and fun.

I wonder what changes they made to the plot, in order to implicate Zheyan more into the action. In the novel he appeared like 2 times. Hope they didn't t change too much though. 

Question for you girls: what we will do if they changed the plot too much? Do you think we will still enjoy the drama?

This is really bothering me...what if it will happen like in the case of AOL, where i liked the novel so much, but because they changed too much the plot, i came to hate the drama? I really don't want this to happen :confounded::weary:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I wonder what changes they made to the plot, in order to implicate Zheyan more into the action. In the novel he appeared like 2 times. Hope they didn't t change too much though. 

Question for you girls: what we will do if they changed the plot too much? Do you think we will still enjoy the drama?

This is really bothering me...what if it will happen like in the case of AOL, where i liked the novel so much, but because they changed too much the plot, i came to hate the drama? I really don't want this to happen :confounded::weary:

In actual time yes very minimal appearances but if combined with FJ's flashback/memories ...Zheyan got guite a few in the book.

As for the plot,  I'm not sure what's to say..anxious? ..just hopefully it didn't change too much..since Tang qi herself directly involved as one of the script writers I kind of felt relieved..I was a little bit bothered by Mortal orc( which is totally NOT in the book for DH''s character) unless he was Dreaming while recuperating in his hundreds yrs sleep.:grin:

My thoughts for now.."this is DongFeng couple that I love so much and Vengo/Reba that I'm so in love with ..their chemistry..so I might be will be still enjoyed this drama:D"..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

My thoughts for now.."this is DongFeng couple that I love so much and Vengo/Reba that I'm so in love with ..their chemistry..so I might be will be still enjoyed this drama:D"..

Well said, girl! Planning to do exactly the same as you! :blush::love:

• Love 1

Look at how far this forum has gone, when the drama hasnt aired, even the trailer is not out yet. I LOVE it!!!! But can you imagine when the trailer is out?! What will happen to our beloved forum? I'm sure we will discus and dissect the trailer/s until the drama airs. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/8/2019 at 9:11 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Happy birthday to Zhe yan/Baron Chen

He look good here :wub:

0071-OIOely1g2ucqpk2tdj31xg1ab7wi.jpg

@midnight_muse

That's my favorite part, really hope they keep that part in drama :D

Oh my gosh another photo so fast!! I love it!
I remember somewhere back in the forum some people said they think the actor that plays Zheyan looks weird haha

No lie, I think he's pretty handsome here :wub:

Can't wait to see him with Bai Zhen!! tehehe :love:

20 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Of course it'll change some but I hope the main story line stays fairly similar to the book as well :confounded:
I feel like Zheyan will take up Moyuan's role because I don't think they casted a Moyuan and he has some scenes in the book
(on another note, Bai Zhen is nowhere in the book but somehow they're fitting a role for him in the drama....I'm excited tehe)

For me, unless it's extremely unbearable to watch (which I doubt), I'm going to watch all of it!!
I've been waiting and obsessing over it for this long, I'll definitely enjoy it :lol:

• Like 2