[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

GOOD NEWS! The prologue of Lotus Step has been updated on the blog.

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/lotus-step

Enjoy!

Thanks for the translation.. 

I have realised that only TQs work can help u get over her previous ones.. after pillow book and ELOD I tried many other novels/dramas but always came back for my doses of three live Universe.. now I can finally look forward for LS translated chapters :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ninky The next chapters will be very, very exciting. :) Pretty sure we'll enjoy with plenty of gasps getting to know Cheng Yu, her ventures, and her adventures. :lol:

Spoiler

I think I might have found the bane of CY. 

Spoiler

A different, quite tough thorn in the flesh. :(

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

That was funny. DH did try to stop XY. 

Then he volunteered to clean the lotus pond, fix the Tai Chen roof tiles, pick the apricots...FJ ran away with one basket of apricots, hahahhaa. XY's monologue about apricots getting stolen in Jiuchongtian was so funny. So much chores he did for nothing. DH still refused to fight and threw XY out! :joy:

• LOL 4

14 hours ago, Megan said:

But I thought she really intended to die in the book, having left Dong Hua alone forever. Though of course the opposite happened.

i don’t think she expected Dong Hua to heal her.

IMO

She took a chances to deliberately get herself poison again because she likely knew DH would help her no matter what because she knew DH has responsibility need to fullfilled her father's dying wish to cured her illness from Mount baishui poison.

PS: JH knew DH would save her as long as the reason is baishui poison. She's just a stupid wicked woman,  thought that she can manipulate or tricked DH. But what she doesn't knew that DH is deeply loved his "wife for eternity" his Xiao Bai . His love for FJ deeper than the ocean bigger than the whole worlds , heaven and earth  combined 

If JH really wanted to die she just could fatally stabbed her corrupted black heart because DH certainly no need to save her as long as the reason of her dying is not from baishui poison which was nothing to do with the contract of DH and Menghao..

That why once she was cured from that poison her life and death is nothing to do with DH anymore. The contract has been fullfilled. For someone who doesn't know or heard what is Honor DH is indeed the honourable man , extremely loyal friend. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, Ninky said:

And in reply to your quesiton on the blog, Megan, Lian Song sounds cold but he was emotionally rattled by the end of the epilogue. His sadness and anger was shown in the last paragraph. 

Those waves and the pelting rain was him showing how he felt.

Lotus Step's Lian Song gave me a different vibes . I'm intrigued by his guite remarkablely charismatics in this LS prologue..so very interesting.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

That was funny. DH did try to stop XY. 

Yeah he tried to tell XY but XY didn't care and drank it anyway :joy: that was so funny!! And the way DH sneezed was so gentle and elegant.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

He wasn't even buying those, he harvests tea leaves himself and he also makes his tea sets :joy: 

Everything seemed to be his handworks..tea set , backdrop, incenses, sandalwood table..etc etc. I'm sure he know how to knitting and sewing..:lol:

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Yeah he tried to tell XY but XY didn't care and drank it anyway :joy: that was so funny!! And the way DH sneezed was so gentle and elegant.

Ikr ...Of course DH still as elegant and so graceful even when he spitted blood.

His regal countenance still maintained in whatever situations.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Then he volunteered to clean the lotus pond, fix the Tai Chen roof tiles, pick the apricots...FJ ran away with one basket of apricots, hahahhaa. XY's monologue about apricots getting stolen in Jiuchongtian was so funny. So much chores he did for nothing. DH still refused to fight and threw XY out! :joy:

looking back, DH probably realised XY is not a bad person, that was why when XY stole the Soul-Locking Jade, DH didn't kill him.

6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Everything seemed to be his handworks..tea set , backdrop, incenses, sandalwood table..etc etc. I'm sure he know how to knitting and sewing..:lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if DH can knit and sew! Since he married FJ, i am not sure he has time to do all that. He is probably too busy making sure his wife stays out of trouble!

19 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Only DH can sneeze and still be elegant!

24 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Lotus Step's Lian Song gave me a different vibes . I'm intrigued by his guite remarkablely charismatics in this LS prologue..so very interesting.

Me too. He seemed stern and icy. But that could be due to the situation, seeing CY dying must be traumatizing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

DH answered was so funny but also unkind and inconsiderated..poor XY. Because of XY persistent , the entire palace was at leisure:lol:

PB1 page 111

Yan Chiwu swiftly went to the front lawn. Donghua stayed behind and
leisurely sunbathed under the wisteria tree while he fished. His maidservants were also at leisure, the entire palace was at leisure! For thes sakeof one fight, Yan Chiwu put all of Taichen Palace into reparation.

When he was finally done with everything, he once again reminded Donghua of the duel and his promise. Donghua held a Buddhist scripture in his hand and didn't once look up. “When did I promise you?”
“You said so yourself. If I helped you with this and that, you would consider our duel.”
Donghua slowly lifted his head. “Oh, I have considered it. I don’t want to.”

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

looking back, DH probably realised XY is not a bad person, that was why when XY stole the Soul-Locking Jade, DH didn't kill him.

I wouldn't be surprised if DH can knit and sew! Since he married FJ, i am not sure he has time to do all that. He is probably too busy making sure his wife stays out of trouble!

Only DH can sneeze and still be elegant!

Me too. He seemed stern and icy. But that could be due to the situation, seeing CY dying must be traumatizing.

Lian Song was angry and sad. The last paragraph showed you how he really felt at the end of the epilogue. Large waves, rain and white flowers. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

DH answered was so funny but also unkind and inconsiderated..poor XY. Because of XY persistent , the entire palace was at leisure:lol:

Don't know why XY didn't catch early on that DH was taking him for a ride :joy:

• LOL 2

I can’t blame Xiao Yan for stealing the soul jade. Sure it was a stupid move that endangered the whole universe, but Dong Hua tricked him and took advantage him. There was bound to be retaliation

• LOL 1

33 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

XY is an oversized kid DH "enjoyed" indulging until game's over. Tsk tsk.

Hmm, what do you think, did DH learn how to pout from XY in that banquet in FV? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3