[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

34 minutes ago, Ninky said:

GOOD NEWS! The prologue of Lotus Step has been updated on the blog.

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/lotus-step

Enjoy!

22 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@MayanEcho @triplesung @jimmylyne shoutout to say the post above this one is the blog link to Lotus Step Prologue :)

Let me just prepare myself physically, mentally and emotionally. 

I am not ready!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

And Lian Song is a silver dragon :blush:.

The ending of the prologue had me in tears :bawling:.

And that was while editing it. I have to go deep into the scene when doing editing or raw translating work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

And in reply to your quesiton on the blog, Megan, Lian Song sounds cold but he was emotionally rattled by the end of the epilogue. His sadness and anger was shown in the last paragraph. 

Those waves and the pelting rain was him showing how he felt.

Lian Song being outwardly cold is learnt thanks to that friend of his we all are so fond of. :) 

The pelting rain as reflection of how he feels is also so familiar. :) He's definitely half raised by the deity in Tai Chen palace.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Lian Song being outwardly cold is learnt thanks to that friend of his we all are so fond of. :) 

The pelting rain as reflection of how he feels is also so familiar. :) He's definitely half raised by the deity in Tai Chen palace.

The huge wave reflected his anger though. And the flowers are his more tender feelings. And that cold outer demeanor is a learnt behaviour. He spends a lot of time with our favourite God.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Ninky said:

And Lian Song is a silver dragon :blush:.

The ending of the prologue had me in tears :bawling:.

To be honest, the first time I read it couple weeks ago via auto translate, I was already tearful. But reading ELOD translating team's version made me reach for tissues. :bawling:

I need to stock up for next chapters!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

To be honest, the first time I read it couple weeks ago via auto translate, I was already tearful. But reading ELOD translating team's version made me reach for tissues. :bawling:

Hidden it

Spoiler

No one needed to die like she did, right? At least she died in a person's arms, not by herself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The huge wave reflected his anger though. And the flowers are his more tender feelings. And that cold outer demeanor is a learnt behaviour. He spends a lot of time with our favourite God.

I am not sure if this was translated right, but in one of the chapters

Spoiler

LS grew up and turned DH's library into his dormitory.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Hidden it

Hide contents

No one needed to die like she did, right? At least she died in a person's arms, not by herself.

The tissues? Hahaha, too late, I already found your stash :lol:

Spoiler

LS can match or might even be more of a cry fest than PB

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I am not sure if this was translated right, but in one of the chapters

Hide contents

LS grew up and turned DH's library into his dormitory.

I can't remember everything I read, but that is probably true. I usually read the chapters and then when I translate/or edit, I will then go into the deeper level of details. We rotate ediing and doing raw translations between us.

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The tissues? Hahaha, too late, I already found your stash :lol:

Hide contents

LS can match or might even be more of a cry fest than PB

Probably and this book will be longer than Pillow Book. The mortal volume alone has another 60k to 70k words on top of the 33k in the current 24 chapters. We haven't even talked about the Immortal volume which is supposedly longer.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It’ll be a bit sweet for a while before the time to reach for tissues~ Misery loves company, so glad to have more people to join me in the journey :joy:

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I can't remember everything I read, but that is probably true. I usually read the chapters and then when I translate/or edit, I will then go into the deeper level of details. We rotate ediing and doing raw translations between us.

Found it. You're all doing great! :love:

Spoiler

Chapter 20 sec 4

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nitepolaris said:

It’ll be a bit sweet for a while before the time to reach for tissues~ Misery loves company, so glad to have more people to join me in the journey :joy:

Join US you mean :D

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, nitepolaris said:

It’ll be a bit sweet for a while before the time to reach for tissues~ Misery loves company, so glad to have more people to join us in the journey :joy:

Ahahaha! OMG, just last night I was again teary in one of the later chapters. But one thing for sure,

Spoiler

FJ got a rival for causing chaos :naughty:

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Probably and this book will be longer than Pillow Book. The mortal volume alone has another 60k to 70k words on top of the 33k in the current 24 chapters. We haven't even talked about the Immortal volume which is supposedly longer.

It will be as loved and adored as PB. Gosh, if it's going to be adapted as a series, they better find the best LS and CY if not the current actors.

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Yes, it's exactly what he did to our fav god's library

Definitely half raised by the all time fav deity. If he is suddenly short for the 200 days wedding, he should collect boarding fees from Tianjun :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2