[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

^

i was expecting something for chinese new year but i was thinking about another sets of posters 

i just love posters so much

hahaha

didnt know that we will be greeted with a video of them wishing us cny hahaha

both the children are just too adorable

but i am also enjoyed watching siming being all excited and goofy

he is just too cute

kekeke

hopefully we will get posters too later

:P

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I just watched this video again and at 05.59 I think its the proposal scene that got cut

such a pity that it didnt get aired

the drama is a lil confusing overall but the last was almost like it was rushed

and i just dont understand the whole idea of using almost 3 eps for just flashbacks mostly

hmm...

instead of the redundant scenes that was unnecessary

it would have just be better to air the engagement party

hahaha

our fengjiu not only looking good in red

51142236_2196877847039783_5971888567957240131_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net

but crazily gorgeous in gold as well

50736502_243200989893661_2197402225357216018_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net

no wonder donghua is so reluctant having another guy near to her

hahaha

dilraba is so busy in this cny

i've seen her everywhere

so happy for her

and hoping for more busy days in this coming year

but at the same time hope that she would take good care of her health as well

^__^

• Like 2

^

vengo's current drama is still ongoing

and i doubt there will be news anytime soon

cny is still ongoing and our gods and goddesses and even immortals will be busy spending time with families

doing cny performance 

being here and there and so on

hahaha

if anything

it would be after the end of cny celebration) or known here as chap goh mei (which i fondly known) which would be 15 days after cny if not after the end of vengo's current drama

they won't be promoting more than one drama at once

and since both are from tencent

wrath of time and pillow book

it would make no sense for vengo to overlapping the promotion and making people confuse of his character

^__^

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Darrkn3ss said:

Thank you. I was really hoping that these adaptation wouldn’t go the road of the other adaptation. I really want Jiu and Di Jun to end up together. 

You mean TMOPB series ?

I suggest you ignore the story on TMOPB or you would be confused when you watched Pillow book. Their story is different because this will follow the novel closely, and yes, they will have a happy ending and a son named Bai Gun Gun

QYQ0YgI.jpg

XBHCudT.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Darrkn3ss said:

I never got an answer to this question, but for those who read the book, I wonder if they have happy ending? 

The ending of the book, if you have watched TMPOB is kind of like that. Ye Hua wakes up. While in the book, Feng Jiu is still in her comatose state but will wake up soon. And Dong Hua just got to know about Bai Gun Gun.

Ps: I haven't read the special chapters by Tang Qi. :sweatingbullets: Becoz i was afraid they will make the ending sad. But seeing stills of Bai Gun Gun seems like im worried for nothing. hehe. Have to read it soon. :D

33 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

The ending of the book, if you have watched TMPOB is kind of like that. Ye Hua wakes up. While in the book, Feng Jiu is still in her comatose state but will wake up soon. And Dong Hua just got to know about Bai Gun Gun.

Ps: I haven't read the special chapters by Tang Qi. :sweatingbullets: Becoz i was afraid they will make the ending sad. But seeing stills of Bai Gun Gun seems like im worried for nothing. hehe. Have to read it soon. :D

I have read that English translation of Eternal love that in Amazon and The all thing is pretty much told from BQ point of view if I remember correctly so all the other character are not present. What I was asking is if  Di Jun and Juer got an happy ending in tree pillow case. You instead of that she become queen and he just stay the rock that he his. With their love being possible. Oh ok sorry I didn’t realize that there was more than one answer to my question. Ok thanks god they are going to ignore TMPOB ending.  Because their story is just such a sad mess there. But I quite hope that BQ , Ye Hua and A-Li make a cameo lol or that we at least learn that BQ and Ye Hua have had another child since TMPOB ending kinda of hinted that she was pregnant.

Edited by Darrkn3ss

12 minutes ago, Darrkn3ss said:

I have read that English translation of Eternal love that in Amazon and The all thing is pretty much told from BQ point of view if I remember correctly so all the other character are not present. What I was asking is if  Di Jun and Juer got an happy ending in tree pillow case. You instead of that she become queen and he just stay the rock that he his. With their love being possible. Oh ok sorry I didn’t realize that there was more than one answer to my question. Ok thanks god they are going to ignore TMPOB ending.  Because their story is just such a sad mess there. But I quite hope that BQ , Ye Hua and A-Li make a cameo lol or that we at least learn that BQ and Ye Hua have had another child since TMPOB ending kinda of hinted that she was pregnant.

From what i know, Feng Jiu and Dong Hua vaguely exists in TMOBP book, or they didn't really exist. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darrkn3ss said:

Yang mi is confirmed to cameo as Bai qian, Mark/Ye hua is not confirmed yet. Ah li have a significant role at pillow book so he will appear at least several episodes.

May I suggest you read the Pillow book novel as well ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/amp/

And you could backtrack and read this thread for more information about the drama

This is really cute :joy:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4336103136175585

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

^

aw that is really cute

i especially adore the face expression they all have

seriously bai gungun is too much like donghua

pretty sure he needs someone like fengjiu in his future life just to be more exciting and fun

hahaha

7 hours ago, Darrkn3ss said:

I have read that English translation of Eternal love that in Amazon and The all thing is pretty much told from BQ point of view if I remember correctly so all the other character are not present.

eternal love book only focuses on ye hua and bai qian

for donghua and fengjiu you need to read three lives three worlds pillow book 1 and 2

that totally about donghua and fengjiu love story and their happy ending

as suggested by @Sisca_TVXQ above

do try to read the books

its good and totally for me, quench the sorrow of watching donghua and fengjiu in the 10 miles peach blossom drama

^__^

since he is in or all around tai chen palace persay in the pics

means that his scenes would most probably be around taichen palace 

so...

he might be our dearest but sometime urgh, zhonglin

his dressing doesnt look too grandeur or too shabby

so he must be someone with a rank but not too high

he doesnt look too old either and his features doesnt seem someone with much power as well

his figure reminds me of liansong honestly speaking

but he doesnt look like liansong much

hahaha

my guess, he is lord zhonglin of taichen palace

hahaha

btw the palace really does looks amazing and luxurious

^__^

• Insightful 1

^

qingqiu looks seriously beautiful

i think i wouldnt mind living in that kind of place

looks so tranquil and serene

17 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Dont know this one, maybe the palace in mortal realm?

it does look more mortal than the others which are more fairylike

the palace or maybe ye qingti's place

though it does look more like the palace yard

14 minutes ago, elsanna said:

But I haven't seen any celestial people wearing hair pin like that...:sweatingbullets: maybe I am wrong do correct me...by the way who is lord zhonglin:lol: I forgot him I guess

ah... my mistake i didnt see the hairpin :P

and i dont actually remember much about most casts, even if i notice the hairpin

i wouldnt have made the correct guess

hahaha

lord zhonglin or just plain zhonglin is donghua's steward at taichen palace

donghua most trusted steward and also i am guessing his right hand man

^_^

so my guess all definitely wrong then

megh...

then again i never got any guessing game right

seriously suck at it

never stop me from guessing though

:joy:

• LOL 2