[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Just now, Donghuadijun said:

Nooooo, and now you ruined my mind.. :naughty:, I can't see the word sticking in the same way anymore :tears::sweatingbullets:

It's my pleasure to corrupt the mind..... who knows I might be ML secretly lurking here spreading my venom....:skull:..

Welcome to the dark side, we have more fun there. :naughty:.....:joy:

• LOL 6

22 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

So it confirms they have three cubs then :lol:, FJ needs to draw an extra room now, I am wondering how many YH and BQ gonna have now seeing FJ and DH more productive than them :lol:

We all know with the amount of ....activities DJ and FJ has we shouldn't put a number on the cubs....:naughty:.......:joy:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Well not really eternity since they would experience calamity someday too..but I do agree these immortals have too much free times, I am wondering what are those court meetings about since all the big stuff handled by either YH, MY or DH. 

When the next party is?

• LOL 4

24 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I didn't even pay attention to JH scenes :sweatingbullets:, each times when it comes to her, I fastforwarded. Hopefully I didn't miss out any important plot, I doubt there is any though. Haha

Actually too a minuet nap during her last seen...no joking....:joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

Maybe we can request Vengo to do a more laid back photo shoot? :joy: He's always in suits. He looks good but can we just have him like a 'just woke up look', or 'just showered look' or 'not yet fully dressed look'.. like 'I'm still finishing my shirt buttons look'? :love: Im thirstyyyy :naughty::joy:

BTW love to see DH waking up :love: can I wake up with him too? :love::joy:

You wanna die.....FJ is gonna rip you to peaces..

No I suggest we stick to Vengo for our.....enamored taughts.   :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I just loved it how Zhi He got her deserves for bullying Feng Jiu when she was a maid at Tai Chen Palace. By her own folly (disguising herself as the bride) got banished from 9th Heavens and demoted as well. Then she tried to make a comeback by dancing her way in but Feng Jiu as Qing Qiu Queen made a speech on justice and punishment. Although Dong Hua defended her but she still need to return to the West Realm for her training. The final justice was she pushed Ah Li but Feng Jiu made sure she landed on bird dropping. The words she said was that the bird dropping and Zhi He was a perfect match. I will second that too.

I really liked the emotions that played Dong Hua's face when Lian Song told him the truth about Feng Jiu. He literally felt stress from listening to it as he rubbed his forehead from an obvious headache. When he heard that Ji Heng's pet nearly killed Feng Jiu, I think he would have slash that snow beast like that fire beast if it was still around. 

Then of course, he made a quick decision to save Feng Jiu and just gave two instructions to Lian Song if anything was to happen to him.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

Just rewatched the last few eps again yesterday (selectively haha. Wet my bolster with my tears!). Does anyone else find it out of character that DH will tell XY that he took half his heart to make the ring? He usually only says whatever is necessary so it seemed surprising that he would let XY in on the ring.

Poor XY, he will be invited to all the gatherings but cannot bring Jiheng!! And wonder if FJ will go for his kids’ celebrations? Haha. Good thing he didn’t end up with her in the novel - too complicated!

• LOL 5

@jacquelinetan when she pushed ALi I was thinking, you do know who his father and mother is right. If one of them had found out her demotion would of been a pleasure cruise, compared to what would of happened. Come to think on BQ using that fan and swatting her away,  wouldn't be a bad thing....:naughty:....:joy:

With all things DJ a decision was made, and it was followed trough. 

To quote Ramses : "so let be written, so let it be done" 

Decisive and efficient that one of the reasons we love DJ.... please don't let FJ know I don't wanna die .....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@bertrande The only explanation I can come up with is that XY and DH now have mutual respect with each other. Hehehe. It might be some scenes about the ring that got butchered by the editing/post production team. 

DH forged a sword for XY to use against ML in that scene, right? The assumption there is that they are now united in defeating ML. And in the process, perhaps they talked about FJ. Since XY is a very good friend to FJ, and now spends time with DH, he had seen/known what DH had done for his love and desire to keep his wife safe even after he's gone.

Tencent, give us the director's cut version or release special episodes. :expressionless:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Just rewatched the last few eps again yesterday (selectively haha. Wet my bolster with my tears!). Does anyone else find it out of character that DH will tell XY that he took half his heart to make the ring? He usually only says whatever is necessary so it seemed surprising that he would let XY in on the ring.

Poor XY, he will be invited to all the gatherings but cannot bring Jiheng!! And wonder if FJ will go for his kids’ celebrations? Haha. Good thing he didn’t end up with her in the novel - too complicated!

At that point in time, the only person practically helping XY with ML was actually YCW. He was instructed by DH to trick ML into Fan Yin Valley so that he can trap her in the starlight ward. That's why they were spending a lot of time together. They gained mutual respect over time. TBH I think DH kind of grudgingly respected YCW for yelling at him for not giving FJ the SAHA fruit. That's what a good friend does. Stand up for them.\

YCW said although he liked Ji Heng,  FJ worked so hard for it and then he never intended to give it her is just wrong and now she's disappeared. After the crap hits the fence, they were working together a lot firstly to prevent the blood tear from returning to ML and later to trap ML. 

Based on Q & A from TQ, he most definitely will have the third most beautiful woman in the realms, Xie Hua Lou as his mate. This book will be written.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

@jacquelinetan The irony, Tianjun wanted to pardon Zhi He. He should have seen exiled water deity Zhi He pushing about his great grandson and bullying the queen of Qing Qiu.

@Queen01 Zhi He is shameless and has no finesse, nor learned anything while in exile. She was probably still thinking she can lie through her teeth and hide beneath DH's skirt (lol, robe). She'll do exactly that if Ali's parents, uncle MY, granduncle LS, and great grandpa Tianjun found out she bullied the next crown prince after YH.

• Like 5