[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

11 minutes ago, stonyfox said:

The scene is there somewhere. DH paid ML a visit some time after he and FJ left the Jieyou Spring. I think it was after DH took care of FJ? But I'm not entirely sure.

Oh? I don't think I seen it..:innocent:

In the books those scene was when ML before her death after defeated by DH and FJ .

7 minutes ago, They Sick said:

It think its in The scene where ML seducing DJ in Fanyin Valley. It was raining fuling flower then, right? The part where FJ saved DJ. ML said it there. 

Not 100% sure though, its all jumbled up bcs i read too much fanfict. 

Maybe I should re-watched it again then:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Happy for you.. :heart: In reality, I'm considered an outcast.. :glasses: But it's fine I accept it that way. 

Don't worry in the end the outcast are the ones they long for...You will be welcome back into the fold :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahaha! Not sure about that with mine. I don't remember my dad spanking me. I'm the only daughter from all his children. What I am sure though, I was treated more as an adult than my brothers, LOL. The responsibilities and trust he has given me as a teen were never given to my bros even as adults themselves. ;)

First child syndrome for me ....responsible 

I do hate that word sometimes....:joy:

PS. My mother never discriminated when it came time for spanking....:grimace: dad never spanked anyone so.....counting my blessing....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:

If I remember what I have seen correctly, the boat scene that we got as the final teaser yesterday doesn't match with what we saw some weeks back. Earlier, Gungun was playing on his own on the other side of the boat and then later, Fengjiu and Donghua clean his hands for him. This was not seen in yesterday's teaser. 

Do correct me if I  am wrong and can someone look for that previous teaser of the  boat scene? 

@Yori Ten can you bring this up on Weibo,  please? 

Did anyone find this old video?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

First child syndrome for me ....responsible 

I do hate that word sometimes....:joy:

PS. My mother never discriminated when it came time for spanking....:grimace: dad never spanked anyone so.....counting my blessing....:joy:

I'm the first born too, and an only child for a long time before I became the only daughter :yum:

It was my dads background. My sibs didn't have to live it, while I had to, to be safe.

Mom was same as yours too, LOL, I think I even got more than my sibs combined!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm the first born too, and an only child for a long time before I became the only daughter :yum:

It was my dad's background. My brother's didn't have to live it, while I had to, to be safe.

Mom was same as yours too, LOL, I think I even got more than my sibs combined!

:joy: me too, that's because I never ran away I took it like a woman... in my preteens :joy:

My sisters on the other hand was smart they ran:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I feel so lost these last few days....... I miss the show so much. I really hope they will do a ELOD season 2. 

I have no specific favourite scene as I love them all, except those of JH. I enjoy watching FJ and DJ in the mortal realm, in Fanyin valley and as themselves after coming out of the valley. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

@anzu_brief The reason why FJ believed he will go to the MR is because of the rumors started by SM. Everyone in the 9 Heavens, the 4 seas and the 8 realms also believed the rumor. So, she mistakenly thought that DH will undergo his trials and that was the reason she did not hesitate to go, to repay her debt. Like what YQT thought, she never wanted to be intimate with the emperor and wrote that love letter to the concubine. FJ did not have feelings of love for the emperor at the MR, she just wanted to repay her debt and be done with DH.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

45 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

:D how could he name his daughter like that! Run run :D i hope thats not the official name?

No wonder Bai GunGun was not impressed with his father's irresponsible naming of his sister (we now know who has the highest  IQ in the family).  Seems like FJ is rubbing off on DJ (lowering his IQ) ..:joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Ahaha...the little princese is not born yet and we already have a name. No really, this is the first time I've heard of this. Could very well be just an inside joke amongst fans.

TQ mentioned in passing that it would be fun if they have a princess. And from her offical web, she did ask us to anticipate her arrival.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

In our country, we have a saying "Syiok sendiri" - which I think is highly applicable here, i.e. getting a kick on our own. I think that summarises the feeling we get out of watching someone's back. ROFL.

Haha haha.. very Malaysian style! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I feel so lost these last few days....... I miss the show so much. I really hope they will do a ELOD season 2. 

I have no specific favourite scene as I love them all, except those of JH. I enjoy watching FJ and DJ in the mortal realm, in Fanyin valley and as themselves after coming out of the valley. 

For me it would be 49 to 56, with all the miss understanding and everything that's coming. Because its what DJ and FJ would or could be in their reality. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:
Can we have anime version for the outakes? :D

Can we have an anime of continuation DH and FJ? Including the missing steamy scenes and GG and the new little princess?

i hope not too much to ask... :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Queen01 said:

For me it would be 49 to 56, with all the miss understanding and everything that's coming. Because its what DJ and FJ would or could be in their reality. 

Talking about favorite scene, this is one not of Dongfeng that cracks me up everytime. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyone can confirm this? 

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/dilireba-has-reportedly-parted-ways-with-jay-walk-studio/

Though rumors have been circulating for sometime. 

I hope this is not true. Anyway jaywalk didn’t release any news regard to that rumor. I really hope this is not true, because I really like jaywalk studio every artist they have I like them, specially when I see Yang Mi and Reba Together.

• Like 5

I read the article about Reba leaving jaywalk studio, I don’t know where or how to believe, not knowing what true about this rumor. Haysss my head hurt so much! My Dílìrèbā:bawling: I hope Jaywalk Studio can release some response or news regards to this rumor haysss. If this true theirs no Colab in near future :heartbreak: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2