[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

DH: “If you don't have any feelings for Chen Ye, then why did you say those things to him in the afternoon?”

FJ: Are you still jealous? I’m going to sleep…

DH: “Want to know what will happen if you feign sleep?”

FJ: “That was just me and Chen Ye singing a play to provoke you. I didn't expect you to be provoked by this. Are you also going to be just as jealous if I speak often to my other classmates?

DH: uhm

FJ: Patience is a good virtue to have, you ought to learn it. Do you still disbelieve me?

DH: uhm

FJ: I went to look for you for half a day, the moment you got jealous. I thought you would be worried if I got in the rain.

I prepared a soup/bath for you the moment you got drenched in the rain. How can you still not believe me?

DH: Xiao Bai, it’s my fault

FJ: (thinking) What’s wrong with DJ? Why are his actions strangely so gentle tonight?

DH: Huh, what’s wrong?

FJ: You were caught in the rain, don't you have a headache?”

DH; “I don't care.”+

[some of these are direct from the book, and I believe accurate as they tried to follow certain parts.]

Now imagine all the dialogues being said with DH on top of FJ restrainig her two wrists. And imagine his face getting nearer and nearer to her that she can feel his breath. And while FJ was explaining herself, imagine DH sniffing her face and staring right into her eyes.

The cut to his hand going down her hand and gently stroking hers. FJ's breathing escalates and DH then places his fingers on her lips. Staring at her, he then kissed her with a restrained force.

Now take that!!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Now imagine all the dialogues being said with DH on top of FJ restrainig her two wrists. And imagine his face getting nearer and nearer to her that she can feel his breath. And while FJ was explaining herself, imagine DH sniffing her face and staring right into her eyes.

The cut to his hands going down her hand and gently stroking hers. FJ's breathing escalates and DH then places his fingers on her lips. Staring at her, he then kissed her with a restrained force.

Now take that!!!!

ROFL. That would be improvement by a thousandfold.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

The cut to his hands going down her hand and gently stroking hers. FJ's breathing escalates and DH then places his fingers on her lips. Staring at her, he then kissed her with a restrained force.

Now take that!!!!

Change FJ's garments into something a little thinner/that reveals her shoulder, which slides off her shoulder a little - in the book she wasn't wearing impenetrable, white (totally unappealing) inner garments. Yes, that should do the trick.:naughty:

someone on Weibo said "I didn't pay on-demand TV to see you cover the quilt. I came to see the story inside the quilt."    ROFL

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, SC2019 said:

Change FJ's garments into something a little thinner/that reveals her shoulder, which slides off her shoulder a little - in the book she wasn't wearing impenetrable, white (totally unappealing) inner garments. Yes, that should do the trick.:naughty:

They should have! She was showing some skin during the hot spring scene. Then maybe zoom out the camera then only their silohuette is shown outside from their room curtain as they continue to kiss.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

I have seen her past work. I  just think that she needs a break somewhere out of her comfort zone like a modern psychological thriller or playing an evil person. Reba needs a role that is so different from her past roles to stand out and not related to her looks. This is kind of dependent on her management team. Being Uyghur from Xinjiang may not help her right now either due to the political atmosphere in China.  Maybe projects are afraid to cast her. Ultimately, it is all about the advertising dollar. Now that China wants to limit episodes to 40, that means more money will need to come in per episode. 

I am hoping that Tencent will promote her and Vengo more, but the powers that be will see about the ratings. Tencent has the clout to do so. Look what they did for the young actors/actresses in The Untamed. 

There is a rumor that there will be a remake of Investiture of the Gods with Yang Mi as Daji/evil empress/fox spirit.  If Reba was to get this role, then this may be her big break. Daji was very beautiful and evil.  Alternative, would be Daji's sister, who is also an evil fox spirit.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, They Sick said:

True. She’s a great actress. She as xiaojiu makes me feel her longing for sxr, longing and loneliness when she had to hide her love for him. Even as xiaojiu, childishness of fengjiu sometimes showed for exp when she forgot the romantic line her gugu told her. 

What im trying to say is her acting is on point. I wonder why people say she’s bad at it. Didn’t she won few acting awards? 

I think that she got a lot of hate because everyone in China thought that she bought the Golden/Eagle/Goddess Award that should have gone to Yang Zi from Ashes of Love. Deng Lun was the male lead for that drama while he was also working with Reba.  He, too, did not want to vote for that award due to working with both ladies.

After this, Yang Zi has more projects.  Weibo last year elected her Queen and Xiao Zhan King. She is currently wrapping up a drama with him(Wei Wuxian from The Untamed). Xiao Zhan is currently one of the hottest actors around and a cash cow for Tencent.  So you know what directors, project managers, etc. are thinking.

Sorry for the long post, but I think that the Golden Eagle scandal really made people hate Reba and will not give her a second chance.  In her antifans' minds she bought herself those awards and were not voted upon.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Did they change something in the drama? I don't recall FJ saying that she has forgotten DH.... and that DH would put up such a show of not wanting to marry her.

Yes that doesn't happen in the book I'm gonna wait to see the hole episode because I was expecting the return to fanyin valley scene , when fengjiu wakes up she believes everything was a dream and then she turns and finds donghua sleeping with her ,has realize everything was real they kiss , jiheng do her thing  and then they do other Bai Gun Gun in the making scene , I was looking forward that 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah maybe a longer kiss or steamy short kiss... the mortal arc has a sexier vibes for the bedroom part.

If you want steamy kisses, then check out the web drama The Romance of Hua Rong. The leads (Yuan Hao and Zhao Zhao Yi) really got into it. People suspect that they are dating in real life and their behind-the-scenes kind of prove that.

• Like 3