[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Exactly! Such an anticlimax, the entire conversation led to...nothing! omg :rolleyes:

:bawling: What a disappointment... They could of still do a little more than that *sigh*.  Imagine, if they can show that scene like western movies... oh, we all will melt. :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Thanks @Sisca_TVXQ you are the best!!! 

For this scene, I think reading the book helps to explain why she is patting his head like that... for the benefit of those who haven't read the book....

FJ is described as someone with maternal instincts and she takes pity on DH as he didn't have parents growing up. So in that preview, at the fair, she keeps showering him with affection and gifts, and runs out of money as she generously gives all the vendors more money than is needed for the items. I think this explains as well how she managed to bring up Gun Gun all on her own, her caring and loving nature was well developed, eventhough she is so young, only 30,000 years old. :blush:

@haylyneAAHHHHHH! They really turned the lights out only @Yori Ten. And @pawlathe voice actor didn't do his job :naughty: And DH can't call himself a 'bastxxx' because he is not XiZe but DH.. sigh.....so many things removed..

@#%$&@%#&@^#^@ what kind of consumation scene is that????

• LOL 4

I hope the comments on weibo are the same cos they are more likely to see those comments so that they know how dissapointed we are. 

To make myself feel better I was thinking maybe because DH and FJ are both virgin and not experience in bed so maybe that's why they go this route. The bath tub scene did not dissapoint though and yeah we get to hear DH say I don't care... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ahahahhaha... Oh boy. What a let down of the consummation scene... :joy:They had to just study the illustration to get a general idea!

They have to redeem themselves at the holy blue sea scene then!

If their reasoning was that it the first time for both, so it's a bit more innocent, then the scene at the holy blue sea should be steamier coz they're both more "experienced" :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Ahahahhaha... Oh boy. What a let down of the consummation scene... :joy:They had to just study the illustration to get a general idea!

If their reasoning was that it the first time for both, so it's a bit more innocent, then the scene at the holy blue sea should be steamier coz they're both more "experienced" :tounge_wink:

so true, just re-enact as per illustration, i wont even mind even if it is a closed kiss

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I feel the rolling bed scene was better :D

Yes..the rolling bed scene was so much better.. maybe because they've practice it many time already..when they were in Aranya Dream.

We are now watched a backstory of what's they're going through in the Aranya Dream.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Without sounding like a pervert, which page is the holy blue sea scene? Hahaha 

• LOL 2

Came back after scanning Weibo comments. We are all in the same boat. Great disappointment. Lots of complaints.

One comment demanded the two directors to come out and explain themselves.

Weibo fans backlash is not a force to be reckon with.

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sssf said:

Regarding the consummation scene... they can’t make it too racy though duo to censorship. No? 

You don't need to show it all for a scene to be sexy. Just like a girl in lace nightie is sexier than a bare naked lady. You get my point..hahaha...

I think I should calm down my nerves first and watch the whole episodes before.further commenting. Maybe, the clip didn't set the right mood for me coz it's so in your face. Foreplay is very important too. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, sssf said:

Regarding the consummation scene... they can’t make it too racy though duo to censorship. No? 

They could get more creative, the thing is there was no tension i felt when watching the scene, it was so bland...:D i am not really expecting it to be racy, was expecting a somewhat sexy vibes like the disrobing scene in the mortal arc.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

Can someone translate the whole conversation in this scene, please?  :D

So that we can read DH's body language better and leave the rest to our imagination. 

I will give it a go.

DH: If there is nothing between SY and you, why did you still talk to him in the afternoon and share an embrace?

FJ: You're still jealous? [DH looks down silently] I am going to bed.

DH: Would you like to know the consequences of feigning sleep?

FJ: I was only singing an opera with SY (? not sure about this part) Did not expect you not to be able to look past this. Does that mean that you will be jealous whenever I exchange more than a few words with anyone in the future? [DH nods]

FJ: "endure" is a good word. You should learn about it. [DH continues staring]

FJ: You still suspect me? [DH nods]

FJ: When I knew you were jealous, I went out to search for you for half a day. I abandoned my search because I was afraid of getting caught in the rain which would worry you.  When I learnt you were drenched, I prepared the herbal bath for you (?) and yet you still don't believe me.

DH: Xiaobai, I'm the one at fault.

FJ (thinking): What is wrong with DJ today? He is extra warm to me tonight.

The caressing starts and then the kiss before FJ suddenly pushes him away.

DH: What's wrong?

FJ: Didn't you get caught in the rain resulting in you having a headache now?

DH: I don't care.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

20 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

Can someone translate the whole conversation in this scene, please?  :D

So that we can DH's body language better and leave the rest to our imagination. 

DH: “If you don't have any feelings for Chen Ye, then why did you say those things to him in the afternoon?”

FJ: Are you still jealous? I’m going to sleep…

DH: “Want to know what will happen if you feign sleep?”

FJ: “That was just me and Chen Ye singing a play to provoke you. I didn't expect you to be provoked by this. Are you also going to be just as jealous if I speak often to my other classmates?

DH: uhm

FJ: Patience is a good virtue to have, you ought to learn it. Do you still disbelieve me?

DH: uhm

FJ: I went to look for you for half a day, the moment you got jealous. I thought you would be worried if I got in the rain.

I prepared a soup/bath for you the moment you got drenched in the rain. How can you still not believe me?

DH: Xiao Bai, it’s my fault

FJ: (thinking) What’s wrong with DJ? Why are his actions strangely so gentle tonight?

DH: Huh, what’s wrong?

FJ: You were caught in the rain, don't you have a headache?”

DH; “I don't care.”+

[some of these are direct from the book, and I believe accurate as they tried to follow certain parts.]

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Came back after scanning Weibo comments. We are all in the same boat. Great disappointment. Lots of complaints.

One comment demanded the two directors to come out and explain themselves.

Weibo fans backlash is not a force to be reckon with.

They should release the cut consumation scene:D ah what a wishful thinking.  I hope the disappointment wont turn to puting the drama somewhere negative.

• Like 1