[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Hmm..if there is no under the blanket scene, then I won't get to hear "Does it hurt?" and "I don't care." :joy:

Sacrilegious but I bet we are all waiting to hear that. 

Don't know if u recall the interview with Mark Chao, but he said he totally refused to say that line. Apparently the director in tmopb also made him say it but he said he was toooo embarrassed to do soB):P

@bertrande Qing Ti has to appear again. He can't be lying the whole time long half naked for nothing in Hades. LOL

Jokes aside, he has to as he is central to how FJ finds out about the whole truth... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Just now, SC2019 said:

Sacrilegious but I bet we are all waiting to hear that. 

Don't know if u recall the interview with Mark Chao, but he said he totally refused to say that line. Apparently the director in tmopb also made him say it but he said he was toooo embarrassed to do soB):P

I can imagine that haha

Too intimate to say and spoils their imagine..But.. he did a lot of other things that were very embarrassing too

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

LS said that FJ went to mortal world with him and that the person FJ wanted to revive is DH general. Thats it, no further info about being a consort (at least in the translation).  I hope too that they shoot YQ and DH meeting. Jealousy moments for DH :naughty:

If they followed the book, then DH and YQ will have a reunion. I guess he'll make a reappearance when FJ goes to Netherworld to give the pinpo guo, to get him confirmed immortal, and when DH gives him his title. DH telling YQ too not to see FJ :naughty:

• Like 3

Just now, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I wonder how many takes they did for that bathtub scene. It can be in 1 go since Vengo had to pull Raba in. Raba isn't that petite either. 

I'm sure they practiced for some time to make sure it would be a 1 take shoot when DH pulled FJ. The other tub scenes they can retake when both are already soaked.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Qing Ti has to appear again. He can't be lying the whole time long half naked for nothing in Hades. LOL

Jokes aside, he has to as he is central to how FJ finds out about the whole truth... 

Not sure about the lying half naked bit LOL, must have missed the shots but it is great that he returns as I do think that's a central plot line.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Not sure about the lying half naked bit LOL, must have missed the shots but it is great that he returns as I do think that's a central plot line.

check out EP 21, timing - 30:20. His body is stored in the underworld and being taken care of by Xie GuChou until FJ returns with the Saha/ pimpo fruit 

@springfiry i swear in one of the links I really saw something but in another link, it's just the line on his back bone, just barely above the waist...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

check out EP 21, timing - 30:20. His body is stored in the underworld and being taken care of by Xie GuChou until FJ returns with the Saha/ pimpo fruit 

Thanks! Explains why I haven't seen the scene - am only at Ep 19! :joy:

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

She said " I like you" before she kiss his cheek.. isn't it?

Scene translation

DH : How is Chen Ye better than me?

Can he say pretty words to make you happy?     

FJ : You really did get jealous.

DH : I never thought that I'd be too late. I never thought that you will treat me this way.

FJ : I obviously like you so how can I like anyone else?

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

A bit longer clip

Let me translate it

DongHua In what way is Shenye better than me?

FengJiu : This, I have never compared . (I have never compared you 2)

After Donghua pulls Fengjiu into the water 

DongHua : Shenye knows how to say nice things to make you happy?

FengJiu : Are you really jealous?

DongHua :  I have never thought I would not be in time and I have never thought you will treat me this way ( I think they cut a scene here with more conversation as it seems a bit disjointed)

FengJiu :  I like you so much, how can I even like somebody else 

Fengjiu then gives DongHua a kiss

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3