[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

25 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@SC2019 Oh, it was purely through exchanges in Vengo's Weibo page. If you can read Chinese, just head to his page and you will see all the interactions.  

https://weibo.com/u/1965715555

Thanks for this :heart: I cant identify (all) who commented on his post but the exchange was pretty funny with english translate (to the best of its ability) :heart: i guess imma signed up to weibo:blush:

• Awesome 2

34 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Thanks for this :heart: I cant identify (all) who commented on his post but the exchange was pretty funny with english translate (to the best of its ability) :heart: i guess imma signed up to weibo:blush:

Everyone is very much in character so that's what made it so fun to read. 

Zhong Lin is so pitiful. He asked DH to take good care of his health and Vengo just said, Zhong Lin, you take leave. Awww...poor guy, always have DH's interest at heart.

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Zhong Lin is so pitiful. He asked DH to take good care of his health and Vengo just said, Zhong Lin, you take leave. Awww...poor guy, always have DH's interest at heart.

Agree, poor Zhonglin.

Haha, i copied and pasted their conversation onto google translate which gives me both Mandarin audio and English translation. Then I had to click on their weibo account to see who it was who commented what.  A bit of work but fun nevertheless....  but yah, why is Gun Gun a black cat? @Bai Gun Gun why did you post a black cat in there??? :lol:

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Looks like Dijun is still thinking on making Xiao Yian disappear :joy: Lian Song's tower is pretty useful LOL

Miao Luo also came :wub:

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

@cheekychipmunk_stv There are all kinds of accusation on Weibo. It's a battlefield when you read comments and such. Don't take it to heart and just enjoy ELOD. 

I don't have weibo but it sounds more toxic than corona... but haters gonna hate, like the moderator told me, let's just focus on the positive and enjoy this drama !!! 

• Awesome 3

45 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Agree, poor Zhonglin.

Haha, i copied and pasted their conversation onto google translate which gives me both Mandarin audio and English translation. Then I had to click on their weibo account to see who it was who commented what.  A bit of work but fun nevertheless....  but yah, why is Gun Gun a black cat? @Bai Gun Gun why did you post a black cat in there??? :lol:

A running joke on Gun Gun on Weibo.

父母是真爱,孩子是意外

It sounds awesome in Chinese but in English, heh...

Basically, it's a play on words. 

The parents are in love truly

The child was conceived accidentally

@Bai Gun Gun Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 2

Vengo is trending again today, he is no.19 for now ~ 高伟光翻牌 anyone understand this? Google translate this as Gao weiguang flop, don't know if its right :sweatingbullets:

Don't know what is this, online game or fanmade ? Miao luo is so sexy :sweatingbullets:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126684529.html?weibo_id=4476259076068755

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

27 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Vengo is trending again today, he is no.19 for now ~ 高伟光翻牌 anyone understand this? Google translate this as Gao weiguang flop, don't know if its right :sweatingbullets:

Haha..that translation is so funny. 

It basically means to overturn, as he is absolutely killing it with his replies to his co stars in ELOD.

ETA : Si Ming didn't show up in Vengo's weibo thread so Vengo went to Si Ming's weibo and asked why was he absent from Tai Chen palace meeting! Vengo is so cheeky!!!:tounge_wink:

• LOL 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Agree, poor Zhonglin.

There was an  option for english translate in mine, that button did not appear in yours?

53 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Don't know what is this, online game or fanmade ? Miao luo is so sexy :sweatingbullets:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126684529.html?weibo_id=4476259076068755

I soooo :heart: it! The style used reminds of Final Fantasy series, hehehe! Wish there's really an animated version of ELOD with the same voices. I would totally watch! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

There was an  option for english translate in mine, that button did not appear in yours?

i think it did for a while and then I don't know what I did and it disappeared. LOL. 

@Sisca_TVXQ that is so awesome, like a game intro. I can't believe they followed the actual trailer and used the voice overs. totally COOL!

• LOL 2

Hi guys, 

I’m new user. I’ve been a long time k-drama addict, but never been this addicted to cdrama. I first watched dongfeng short video in tmopb end of 2019, then started binge watching tmopb  thinking they are the main lead. So sad they didn’t end well. Then i start to dig deeper, read the novels and never been so confused with the storyline as it was different with tmopb. Thank god i don’t have to wait for long, they came out with PB. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha..that translation is so funny. 

It basically means to overturn, as he is absolutely killing it with his replies to his co stars in ELOD.

ETA : Si Ming didn't show up in Vengo's weibo thread so Vengo went to Si Ming's weibo and asked why was he absent from Tai Chen palace meeting! Vengo is so cheeky!!!:tounge_wink:

Vengo's rock..love how he affectionately respond to everyone.. he's indeed an affectionate guy.

My Google translations.

MengShao: Emperor, you protect jiu ge in the dream of Alan Ruo. After I convinced my mother, Her royal Highness Liansong, I will  go in to save you.

Vengo : Do you see my Cang Hejian?

I'm kind of confused..

Did he tried to scare Meng Shao with his mighty famous Sword.. Cang'He,?

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Hi guys, 

I’m new user. I’ve been a long time k-drama addict, but never been this addicted to cdrama. I first watched dongfeng short video in tmopb end of 2019, then started binge watching tmopb  thinking they are the main lead. So sad they didn’t end well. Then i start to dig deeper, read the novels and never been so confused with the storyline as it was different with tmopb. Thank god i don’t have to wait for long, they came out with PB. 

You are soooo lucky ^_^

Most of us suffered for years waiting for this drama :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

managed to locate YouTube live streaming... watching ep 43 now :)

FJ holding a packet of chicken blood. Lol. So damn funny. She wanted to use that to replace her own blood to smear on the Sabre ! Reason :She is afraid to slash her hand as it should be v v painful ...

and Su moye taking that chicken blood away from her, chiding her for this silly antic

Su moye so handsome ... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1