[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Being beautiful is always being hated. People feels that she doesn't have to work very hard because she is beautiful so can easily get favors. When she joined variety shows like Running Man or Go Fighting!, her Male co-stars were surprised that she is very capable and very good team player. She rough it out with them and is very sportive with them. They thought she would be like a delicate flower. But she showed them that she can be as one of the guys. I find that because of her personality,  the Male co stars tend to look out and take care of her like their little sister.

I guess after this Pillow Book, she will receive a lot more role offers because she has proved the critics wrong. With this drama,  her acting has a break through. People no longer is focused on her exotic look but more on the character of the drama.

Well said I totally agree. Just look at Vengo, he actually got a new project with Victoria Song. I'm really happy that he finally get lead roles and get more recognition as an actor. I think Reba will be the same, I'm sure she will have alot of offers after PB. 

I hope this won't be the last time Reba and Vengo work together because they have a very good chemistry. As a Vengo and Reba shipper, I can't seems to find any active forum for this couple :huh:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Well said I totally agree. Just look at Vengo, he actually got a new project with Victoria Song. I'm really happy that he finally get lead roles and get more recognition as an actor. I think Reba will be the same, I'm sure she will have alot of offers after PB. 

I hope this won't be the last time Reba and Vengo work together because they have a very good chemistry. As a Vengo and Reba shipper, I can't seems to find any active forum for this couple :huh:

They have i think a six page soompi page :D but it is not active sadly :( i dont know why there are no active shippers for them even though thry have strong chemistry. There must be something i dont know :D maybe one of them is taken already but refuse to be public.

There was i think a vietnamese shipper who got some juicy news before like vengo actually went to the site where reba was shooting sweet dreams. But alas nothing in english.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

Please update us what happens later :lol: I dont have weibo  but im considering to have one (if i can) just because Im into cdrama right now, and Vengo and Dilraba:love:

Reba just joined in the fun!!

Reba : Did i come early?

Vengo : Xiao Bai, don't speak. I am in pain.

Fans going crazy at the interaction. Everyone is on fire!!!

My heart can't take it. Cheng Yu is so cute as well. She asked DH to take good care of Xiao Jiu. Vengo replied and said...About taking you as my god daughter, do consider.

Hahaha...the casts of ELOD are teasing us fans to the max.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

They have i think a six page soompi page :D but it is not active sadly :( i dont know why there are no active shippers for them even though thry have strong chemistry. There must be something i dont know :D maybe one of them is taken already but refuse to be public.

There was i think a vietnamese shipper who got some juicy news before like vengo actually went to the site where reba was shooting sweet dreams. But alas nothing in english.

Yeah that's the same one I saw, was dissapointed to see only 6 pages :( 

Vengo and Reba can both have international acting/modelling careers because their features can fit either Oriental or Western looks. I think it would also help if their level of English speaking would be similar to the live action Mulan actors and actresses.

Some people will hate anyone or anything for whatever reason they can come up with. Though it's good to be tall and gorgeous as it can help you standout from the crowd, there's the added pressure that you must be able to deliver, not just get by due to good looks. Sadly, many don't seem to realise that and choose to belittle their efforts. 

Just ask any flight crews, bankers, or front office staff. There's this usual prejudice that they've to rely on being beautiful when in fact they are one of most smart and quick thinking people you'll meet. When you're in showbiz, it's much even worse.

And when you're beautiful, you also attract the wrong kind of attention. :dissapointed:

• Insightful 7

16 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

OMG..this×20 ...made my day..

Somehow those lines..so familiar 

" Xiao bai, don't speak . I am in pain."

Cave scene!!!!!!:scream:

Pls no....i haven't watched it yet....i was so tempted right now..

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

Dilreba real voice behind the scenes :)  the dubber did a pretty good job dubbing her

Is dubbing even with real actors a thing in china? I found it weird... Then I heard Yang Mi's real voice there I understand the need to:joy:. But here in my country it could be that really weirdddd..

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Media
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

My heart can't take it. Cheng Yu is so cute as well. She asked DH to take good care of Xiao Jiu. Vengo replied and said...About taking you as my god daughter, do consider.

A Li, Lian Song, Jielu, Chong Lin, and Xiangli Meng joined the fray! :D

Bai Gun Gun is also in the house!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Reba and Vengo's acting is on point. Their acting really helped me to be immersed into their story.

It helps that they both look stunningly beautiful and handsome.

It is hard to please everyone. There is always a certain percentage of the population that unfortunately can only see the negatives. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Ohh noo!!! we need a video, anything huhu I bet that was great :bawling::heart:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

A Li, Lian Song, Jielu, Chong Lin, and Xiangli Meng joined the fray! :D

A Li' s question..hahahahaha..I laughed so hard.

Dijun gege, ah no, Dijun uncle, ah no, Di Jun grandpa...from who did you learn to act so coquettishly? ( Sha jiao ) in chinese, so should translate to that?? I am not sure...

Hahahaha......

Aww..Gun Gun

Bai Gun Gun : Father, father, father, look at me!!!

Vengo : Gun Gun, where is your mother???

Ahhhhhhhhh....

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

A Li' s question..hahahahaha..I laughed so hard.

Dijun gege, ah no, Dijun uncle, ah no, Di Jun grandpa...from who did you learn to act so coquettishly? ( Sha jiao ) in chinese, so should translate to that?? I am not sure...

Hahahaha......

Aww..Gun Gun

Bai Gun Gun : Father, father, father, look at me!!!

Vengo : Gun Gun, where is your mother???

Ahhhhhhhhh....

How long was the session? Any chance there was an audio recording somewhere?

For those wanting to set up a weibo account...

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/musicinfo/kb/articles/how-to-get-a-weibo-account

You are only eligible to sign up for a Weibo account if you are located in one of the following countries: China, U.S.A., Canada, Brazil, Malaysia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, England, France, Russia, India, Thailand, Germany, Italy, Spain, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos

Registration steps (NOTE: registration does not work if you are using a mobile device, please use a computer)
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

How long was the session? Any chance there was an audio recording somewhere?

For those wanting to set up a weibo account...

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/musicinfo/kb/articles/how-to-get-a-weibo-account

You are only eligible to sign up for a Weibo account if you are located in one of the following countries: China, U.S.A., Canada, Brazil, Malaysia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, England, France, Russia, India, Thailand, Germany, Italy, Spain, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos

Registration steps (NOTE: registration does not work if you are using a mobile device, please use a computer)

I just registered using my tablet ... they will ask for your mobile no to send code

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, memine said:

@Donghuadijun why questioning us about consummation? You the one who did the deed with our innocent  baby fox... you, old rock you!!!! :sweatingbullets: Shouldn't you be telling us instead asking, and for high mighty emperor of universe, wouldn't that knowledge comes........................naturally

577ba0cc4a67f2fcf1cc2227a7476634.gif

Oh right, sorry about that! I forgot it my self that I am Donghua.. :o, don't blame it on me.. Sometimes it confusing since I am also Xize, Chen Ye, and Song Xuan Ren.. :blink:

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Poor girl, what did she do in past that she gets all these hate?

People gonna hate if they are hater, no matter what the object that they hate gonna do, good or bad they would find something to bashing it down. In the past I thought being stars are fun and nice but seeing so many stars committed suicide.. It unlikely the case. I just hope Dilreba would strong enough and ignore those hatred, I personally think she is a beautiful and talented actress.. Not someone who only sell her looks. The reason I hooked up to the drama was because of her as well. And to be frank, TMOPB was my first Cdrama I ever watch.

• Like 1