[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 hours ago, springfiry said:

Some more screenshots of the yam dessert

FJ : Here is some Yam biscuit for you to try

f81b2cd7912397dd072c5f7a4e82b2b7d0a2871f

FJ: I don’t usually make this biscuit

34541912b31bb051bd717456217adab44aede01f

DH: You made it because we are finally together

fa2ae93d70cf3bc764550a92c600baa1cd112a1f

Yes!! The purple yam scene. 
The last scene, I assume DH is teasing FJ about the consummation. It’ll be A sweet and hilarious scene.. :love:

I’m already for seeing myself having withdrawal once this finish. I’ve been rewatching every episode over and over again.. just so I can savor and remember them all, same thing I did for the book too. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

This week and next week for VVIP is 6 eps/week, so this week eps 43-48, next week 49-56. Can't believe its gonna end so soon :bawling:

Whaat :cold_sweat:  that's soo quick!!!!! So according to my maths does that mean VVIP are gonna watch the yam purple cake scene next week   ???  :smirk: And we could see that in raw too?? :tounge_wink: 

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

FJ was holding a purple yam at 2:36. Remember that part of the book guys?

LOLs. This is the morning after they make love scene. Fengjiu said traditionally they need to get up early to eat yam cake or something after consummating their marriage. But in the book, Dijun and Fengjiu ended up sleeping in instead of eating yam cake.

• Like 4

Here's a interview they did with Vengo I found on Douban. It's in chinese I used google translate and was able to pretty much understand it. He talks about his life and wow he really went through a lot to get where he is. I'm so proud of him. Btw Douban's rating for ELOD is 5.8.

I copy pasted it in spoiler if anyone wants to read it.

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/165843080/

Spoiler

01The college entrance examination was dropped, and the annual income was only 300 yuan

On January 16, 1983, Gao Weiguang was born into an ordinary family in Mishan City, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province. His parents only hoped that Gao Weiguang would grow up healthy.

From elementary school, junior high school to high school, he was an ordinary child, with no ideals, no talents, and not good at school.

When I was in the third year of high school, I had a whimsy and wanted to be an actor in an art school, but the teacher told him that the registration time had expired.

His results of the college entrance examination were not good. Other children who failed the college entrance examination could choose to repeat. His family conditions did not allow him to repeat.

As a result, 19-year-old Gao Weiguang officially became a candidate for the college entrance examination.

However, at this time Gao Weiguang's mentality was still immature, and the feeling of loss brought about by the college entrance examination loss soon disappeared.

Only 19 years old, he did n’t understand the so-called life direction. His parents opened a small barbecue restaurant. Gao Weiguang, who was doing nothing, beat his parents at home, occasionally grilling cold noodles and delivering meals.

Although Gao Weiguang is very good, with his help, his parents' work will be much easier, but the barbecue restaurant is by no means a job that young people should do in the long run.

Parents hoped that Gao Weiguang could find a job, and their suggestions were heard by Gao Weiguang.

He started looking for a job and ended up working at a pharmaceutical factory in his hometown. A 19-year-old boy has no work experience at all and does not understand common sense in nursing. What can he do in a pharmaceutical factory? He can only do the work of brushing medicine bottles in the pharmaceutical factory every day.

At that time, he was like a robot, repeating the mechanical work every day, brushing one bottle after another is his task.

At this time he had no great dreams, but his boring and mechanical brushing career made him feel confused.

Gao Weiguang began to try to change, so he changed the bottle brushing work in the pharmaceutical factory to a porter, and also worked for half a year.

Brushing the bottle and porter, he worked for a year, Gao Weiguang only received a salary of 3 months, a total of more than 1,000 yuan.

People grow up suddenly after experiencing life. It was also during this time that Gao Weiguang began to be sensible.

He understood that the society was so cruel and it was so difficult to make money. He began to learn to set goals for himself, to force himself to plan and do things, and to learn to take some responsibility for the family.

Staying in his hometown, confused and without direction, his self-worth in life has not been reflected at all, and he is about to set out.

02The Turn of Destiny: Mistake in the Modeling World

Working in my hometown is too difficult to make money, and my heart wanted to change the mentality of breaking through. Gao Weiguang quit his job in the pharmaceutical factory and went to Chengdu alone.

When he arrived in Chengdu, he found some friends for help, and he couldn't afford the rented house, so he ate his friend's place.

College students don't like accommodation. Many empty beds are left in the dormitory. Gao Weiguang lived in the school dormitory with the help of friends.

Unstable work, life in Chengdu is very difficult and difficult. The young man was eating a lot of food during the period of growing up, but he was so shy, he could n’t bear to buy two boxes of rice, so he asked the boss to eat some soup and eat it. .

Once, he and his friends were walking down the street, delivering leaflets for a model contest.

Gao Weiguang has a height of 1.8 meters (now 1.91 meters) since his junior high school. His father is handsome with mixed blood. His looks are similar to his father, his eyes are deep, his features are three-dimensional, and he has a sense of exotic mixed blood.

Since childhood, Gao Weiguang has been praised for his face value, and many people think he should appear in front of the screen.

When he first arrived in Chengdu, he graduated from high school and had no culture. He didn't know what job to look for. He just came across a model competition leaflet. Everything seemed to be a fate arrangement. Gao Weiguang thought to himself: Or else, try it?

This time, he went straight to the final of the model competition.

This model competition is actually a private show. After the model competition, his life has not changed much.

After all, the newcomer has just arrived in Chengdu, and few people will call him a catwalk.

He has a cheerful personality and is very friendly to his friends. It is easy to integrate into the environment, so the biggest benefit is to let him know some model friends and let him start to approach this circle.

Life is still going on, he must first solve the life problems of eating and drinking.

At first, the model's work was not much, and his salary was not stable. He was still in a relatively wandering state.

He had a funny experience.

Once when he had nowhere to live, he found a house with a friend and wanted to share it, but when two people asked for the rent, he had to pay one and pay three, for a total of 900 yuan.

They are too poor, and the two of them searched for only 500 yuan. If they wanted to live some lives, they could not make up 900 yuan at all.

They negotiated with the landlord, and rented a house for 300 yuan and put their luggage, but couldn't live. In the evening, they ran to the bathhouse and lived in the bathhouse for 20 yuan for two people for 20 days.

After 20 days, Gao Weiguang and his friends finally received a big job and made some money to pay the rent and living expenses. So the two people rented the room, and the two 1.8-meter big people squeezed into the 1.5-meter bed, which was particularly hard and funny.

Although tired, the feeling of struggle made him feel full and never thought of returning to the northeast.

In order to make money, no matter how big or small the work is, or dirty work, he doesn't hate it. In his words, he takes everything.

At that time, some businesses preferred foreigners to shoot. Gao Weiguang has a good temper, looks like a mixed race, is cheap, and gradually gains the favor of businessmen, which has opened up popularity in Chengdu.

Thanks to the help of his friends, Gao Weiguang worked hard and worked hard, and his life in Chengdu began to get better.

Gao Weiguang's experience of living in Chengdu saw another possibility in life, and gradually made people's life goals more and more clear.

03 Seniors admitted to Chinese opera, looking for the beginning

Life in Chengdu has gradually stabilized, but Gao Weiguang left Chengdu and went to Beijing to venture.

Gao Weiguang has never liked the feeling of confusion and stagnation.

After graduating from high school, his introspective ability slowly awakened, and he also began to understand that dreams must be pursued by himself.

The actor's dream re-burned in his heart. This desire made him choose to go to Beijing.

With Chengdu's experience and accumulation, Gao Weiguang also started from the wedding photo studio in Beijing, which is relatively smoother than Chengdu.

At the beginning, he printed a lot of model business cards and went to the model company to find a job.

This dedication made him encounter the platform of the new Silk Road, and also met the nobleman of his life: director Wang Hongmin.

At that time, some areas of the New Silk Road Model Contest had reached the final. Director Wang Hongmin saw the potential of Gao Weiguang and earned him the qualification to enter the final.

The newborn calf is not afraid of tigers. In 2006, Gao Weiguang won the second place in the New Silk Road Model Contest.

There was a performance part of the New Silk Road competition. Teacher Luo Yu of the Chinese opera was invited to guide them. Gao Weiguang was serious in studying and his thirst for knowledge was seen by the teacher.

Teacher Luo Yu once again pointed out a new path for Gao Weiguang: You are in such good condition, why not go to the middle school exam?

Teacher Luo Yu's words once again awakened Gao Weiguang's inner switch. In 2007, he went to sign up for Chinese opera, but this time he missed the registration time again.

It was not until 2008 that Gao Weiguang registered successfully.

In fact, human luck is not born in nature, but accumulated over the years.

Gao Weiguang's so-called luck was given to him by his own accumulation efforts. With achievements but not humble, he is still moving towards his dream. The positive energy of him makes him constantly meet nobles in his life.He had to thank himself for this luck.

The 19-year-old college entrance examination dropped out of work, and the 25-year-old had to take the college entrance examination again. Six years had long since made him forget the knowledge of high school.

However, after many years of hard work, he returned to the campus to take the college entrance examination again. At this time, he was particularly clear about his goals and cherished the opportunity to relearn.

He devoted a month to reviewing the cultural lessons. At this time, learning was not a requirement of parents and teachers, but his dream was urging him to move forward.

The six veins of Ren Du ’s study by Gao Weiguang was opened, and all the basic knowledge was suddenly remembered quickly. By the time of the exam, he was admitted to the Chinese Opera with a good 8th place in the country.

Gao Weiguang has been admitted to Chinese opera at the age of 29, and he is 29 years old when he graduates. Gao Weiguang cherishes this simple campus life. In college, he settled down to study and hone acting skills. His past work experience has become the material of his future acting.

04 Chinese opera shame tags

After graduation, Gao Weiguang signed the contract with Yang Mi's Jiahang Media and performed plays such as "Gu Jian Qi Tan", "Legend of Banshu" and "I like you". He has a lot of resources and many times he has gained good roles.

With more and more works and more and more popularity, he has been negatively rebounded.

Some netizens questioned his acting skills, believing that he was facial paralysis, especially in the "Dear Translator" Gao Jiaming was questioned. Each paragraph will only grit his teeth and stare, blow his beard, no acting skills at all.

Objectively speaking, Gao Jiaming's character is indeed not pleasing. The plot of the idol drama, the character's performance in the heart is more reflected by the expression on the surface.

The label of "Shame of Chinese Opera" was affixed.

Pride and Prejudice" starring with Dili Reba and Zhang Yunlong is his favorite type of comedy, and the final Douban score is only 4.6 points.

These negative comments deepened the media's misunderstanding of Gao Weiguang's acting, and for a while, positioned him in the news without acting traffic.

Gao Weiguang's answers in the interview were numerous:

I have presented each character after very hard research. I can only say that what I present may not be the same as everyone thinks, and I don't mind too much. I think I must try more different roles. As for the external voice, I think it will be useful to me, and I will definitely accept it, especially boring, and I will certainly not care about these things.

Gao Weiguang is not just talking. Although he has a frank and open mind about other people's criticism and praise, his action is admirable. He has absorbed everyone's opinions and is changing himself little by little.

Throughout the role played by Gao Weiguang, there are fewer repeaters.

In "Gu Jian Qi Tan" is the prodigal son Yin Qianyi, "Legend of Banshu Legend", Zuo Xianwang, a military academy student Du Feng who "likes you", "Dear Translator", Gao Jiaming, a doctor from Yalong, "Amazing" The cold-faced killer, the whistle of "The Wrath of the Ghost Blowing the Light of Xiangxi".

Most of these characters have different settings, from supporting roles to protagonists, from ancient costumes to modern costumes, from Gao Fushuai to dirty mess, trying different ways of acting, improving acting skills is his quiet homework.

In particular, the role of the whistle is very different from his previous role. At the beginning, he wanted this role and got it for himself.

During the audition, the director was affected by some negative news and did not like him. He thought he was an idolist, and told him that starting from the characters, you have to let go of these characters, and you have to put the burden of handsomeness, sunshine, and idols. Put it down and replace it with a messy person.

See you in two days and see how your character feels.

After seeing the director, Gao Weiguang went back to pondering the novel, carefully studied the character characteristics of the whistle, and realized the director's requirements.

After going to the director 2 days later, Gao Weiguang became a person. At that time, he deliberately did not wash his face and hair, and was unkempt to fit the image of the character.

The director was stunned and believed in his potential that he became a whistler.

Once, the director admired Gao Weiguang's professionalism, and the two became friends. He said a thousand words into one sentence: I love Gao Weiguang.

For acting, we need to give him time to grow up. Now he spreads his wings and reborn.

05 best Donghua Emperor

The whistle is growth, and Emperor Donghua is stunning.

Donghua Emperor is a difficult role to play. From the perspective of the audience, if he performs according to the state in "Ten Miles Peach Blossom", he is likely to be scolded.

After all, the same role has always been played, and the role is deeply rooted in people's hearts, and it is easy to be trapped by the role. As a result, there is no increase in acting skills, and it is easy to be suspected of acting only for making money.

"Love Apartment" Lou Yixiao, Chen He, Wang Chuanjun, Sun Yizhou, etc. Because the role is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, the audience only knows the role name, not the actor.

The so-called dramatic fire people do not fire, probably so.

In order to change his mind, Wang Chuanjun jumped out of Guan Gu ’s magical role and chose to withdraw from the "Love Apartment" series. In contrast, he performed in the film "I Am Not a Medicine God". He finally conquered the audience with his acting skills and made people remember "Wang Chuanjun".

Gao Weiguang continued to play Gao Weiguang, but made a difference.

The same Donghua Emperor was played by him. He appeared in different TV series and performed different feelings.

"The Pillow Book" and "Ten Mile Peach Blossoms" are the series of movies of Sansheng III. "The Pillow Book" is mainly the story between Emperor Donghua and Bai Fengjiu. Relatively speaking, the entire story is more complete and the character characteristics of the characters are different from those of "Ten Mile Peach Blossoms" Gao Weiguang distinguished the two Donghua Emperors, and this was his growth.

How about Donghua Emperor's acting skills in The Pillow? It's magical.

The Emperor Donghua in the Book of Pillows is very complicated. He includes three images. The first image is Song Xuanren of the world. He is young and enthusiastic, dares to love and hate, but is kind-hearted and loves Xiao Jiu.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

Junuo is the daughter from Qinghua, If I remember correctly that's the Queen, the mother of Aranya, Junuo and Chang Di, while Xiang Li He is the son of Aranya and Changdi's father with the other woman, I could be wrong though but that's what I remember with the name of Xiang Li He. While Qinghua and Aranya father only have 2 daughters and Junuo is the daughter Qinghua has with her previous husband 

Yup, Xiangli He is technically Junuo's cousin.

Aranya and Changdi are his half siblings.

Source https://baike.baidu.com/item/相里贺/24283798

• Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Here's a interview they did with Vengo I found on Douban. It's in chinese I used google translate and was able to pretty much understand it. He talks about his life and wow he really went through a lot to get where he is. I'm so proud of him. Btw Douban's rating for ELOD is 5.8.

I copy pasted it in spoiler if anyone wants to read it.

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/165843080/

Reveal hidden contents

01The college entrance examination was dropped, and the annual income was only 300 yuan

On January 16, 1983, Gao Weiguang was born into an ordinary family in Mishan City, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province. His parents only hoped that Gao Weiguang would grow up healthy.

From elementary school, junior high school to high school, he was an ordinary child, with no ideals, no talents, and not good at school.

When I was in the third year of high school, I had a whimsy and wanted to be an actor in an art school, but the teacher told him that the registration time had expired.

His results of the college entrance examination were not good. Other children who failed the college entrance examination could choose to repeat. His family conditions did not allow him to repeat.

As a result, 19-year-old Gao Weiguang officially became a candidate for the college entrance examination.

However, at this time Gao Weiguang's mentality was still immature, and the feeling of loss brought about by the college entrance examination loss soon disappeared.

Only 19 years old, he did n’t understand the so-called life direction. His parents opened a small barbecue restaurant. Gao Weiguang, who was doing nothing, beat his parents at home, occasionally grilling cold noodles and delivering meals.

Although Gao Weiguang is very good, with his help, his parents' work will be much easier, but the barbecue restaurant is by no means a job that young people should do in the long run.

Parents hoped that Gao Weiguang could find a job, and their suggestions were heard by Gao Weiguang.

He started looking for a job and ended up working at a pharmaceutical factory in his hometown. A 19-year-old boy has no work experience at all and does not understand common sense in nursing. What can he do in a pharmaceutical factory? He can only do the work of brushing medicine bottles in the pharmaceutical factory every day.

At that time, he was like a robot, repeating the mechanical work every day, brushing one bottle after another is his task.

At this time he had no great dreams, but his boring and mechanical brushing career made him feel confused.

Gao Weiguang began to try to change, so he changed the bottle brushing work in the pharmaceutical factory to a porter, and also worked for half a year.

Brushing the bottle and porter, he worked for a year, Gao Weiguang only received a salary of 3 months, a total of more than 1,000 yuan.

People grow up suddenly after experiencing life. It was also during this time that Gao Weiguang began to be sensible.

He understood that the society was so cruel and it was so difficult to make money. He began to learn to set goals for himself, to force himself to plan and do things, and to learn to take some responsibility for the family.

Staying in his hometown, confused and without direction, his self-worth in life has not been reflected at all, and he is about to set out.

02The Turn of Destiny: Mistake in the Modeling World

Working in my hometown is too difficult to make money, and my heart wanted to change the mentality of breaking through. Gao Weiguang quit his job in the pharmaceutical factory and went to Chengdu alone.

When he arrived in Chengdu, he found some friends for help, and he couldn't afford the rented house, so he ate his friend's place.

College students don't like accommodation. Many empty beds are left in the dormitory. Gao Weiguang lived in the school dormitory with the help of friends.

Unstable work, life in Chengdu is very difficult and difficult. The young man was eating a lot of food during the period of growing up, but he was so shy, he could n’t bear to buy two boxes of rice, so he asked the boss to eat some soup and eat it. .

Once, he and his friends were walking down the street, delivering leaflets for a model contest.

Gao Weiguang has a height of 1.8 meters (now 1.91 meters) since his junior high school. His father is handsome with mixed blood. His looks are similar to his father, his eyes are deep, his features are three-dimensional, and he has a sense of exotic mixed blood.

Since childhood, Gao Weiguang has been praised for his face value, and many people think he should appear in front of the screen.

When he first arrived in Chengdu, he graduated from high school and had no culture. He didn't know what job to look for. He just came across a model competition leaflet. Everything seemed to be a fate arrangement. Gao Weiguang thought to himself: Or else, try it?

This time, he went straight to the final of the model competition.

This model competition is actually a private show. After the model competition, his life has not changed much.

After all, the newcomer has just arrived in Chengdu, and few people will call him a catwalk.

He has a cheerful personality and is very friendly to his friends. It is easy to integrate into the environment, so the biggest benefit is to let him know some model friends and let him start to approach this circle.

Life is still going on, he must first solve the life problems of eating and drinking.

At first, the model's work was not much, and his salary was not stable. He was still in a relatively wandering state.

He had a funny experience.

Once when he had nowhere to live, he found a house with a friend and wanted to share it, but when two people asked for the rent, he had to pay one and pay three, for a total of 900 yuan.

They are too poor, and the two of them searched for only 500 yuan. If they wanted to live some lives, they could not make up 900 yuan at all.

They negotiated with the landlord, and rented a house for 300 yuan and put their luggage, but couldn't live. In the evening, they ran to the bathhouse and lived in the bathhouse for 20 yuan for two people for 20 days.

After 20 days, Gao Weiguang and his friends finally received a big job and made some money to pay the rent and living expenses. So the two people rented the room, and the two 1.8-meter big people squeezed into the 1.5-meter bed, which was particularly hard and funny.

Although tired, the feeling of struggle made him feel full and never thought of returning to the northeast.

In order to make money, no matter how big or small the work is, or dirty work, he doesn't hate it. In his words, he takes everything.

At that time, some businesses preferred foreigners to shoot. Gao Weiguang has a good temper, looks like a mixed race, is cheap, and gradually gains the favor of businessmen, which has opened up popularity in Chengdu.

Thanks to the help of his friends, Gao Weiguang worked hard and worked hard, and his life in Chengdu began to get better.

Gao Weiguang's experience of living in Chengdu saw another possibility in life, and gradually made people's life goals more and more clear.

03 Seniors admitted to Chinese opera, looking for the beginning

Life in Chengdu has gradually stabilized, but Gao Weiguang left Chengdu and went to Beijing to venture.

Gao Weiguang has never liked the feeling of confusion and stagnation.

After graduating from high school, his introspective ability slowly awakened, and he also began to understand that dreams must be pursued by himself.

The actor's dream re-burned in his heart. This desire made him choose to go to Beijing.

With Chengdu's experience and accumulation, Gao Weiguang also started from the wedding photo studio in Beijing, which is relatively smoother than Chengdu.

At the beginning, he printed a lot of model business cards and went to the model company to find a job.

This dedication made him encounter the platform of the new Silk Road, and also met the nobleman of his life: director Wang Hongmin.

At that time, some areas of the New Silk Road Model Contest had reached the final. Director Wang Hongmin saw the potential of Gao Weiguang and earned him the qualification to enter the final.

The newborn calf is not afraid of tigers. In 2006, Gao Weiguang won the second place in the New Silk Road Model Contest.

There was a performance part of the New Silk Road competition. Teacher Luo Yu of the Chinese opera was invited to guide them. Gao Weiguang was serious in studying and his thirst for knowledge was seen by the teacher.

Teacher Luo Yu once again pointed out a new path for Gao Weiguang: You are in such good condition, why not go to the middle school exam?

Teacher Luo Yu's words once again awakened Gao Weiguang's inner switch. In 2007, he went to sign up for Chinese opera, but this time he missed the registration time again.

It was not until 2008 that Gao Weiguang registered successfully.

In fact, human luck is not born in nature, but accumulated over the years.

Gao Weiguang's so-called luck was given to him by his own accumulation efforts. With achievements but not humble, he is still moving towards his dream. The positive energy of him makes him constantly meet nobles in his life.He had to thank himself for this luck.

The 19-year-old college entrance examination dropped out of work, and the 25-year-old had to take the college entrance examination again. Six years had long since made him forget the knowledge of high school.

However, after many years of hard work, he returned to the campus to take the college entrance examination again. At this time, he was particularly clear about his goals and cherished the opportunity to relearn.

He devoted a month to reviewing the cultural lessons. At this time, learning was not a requirement of parents and teachers, but his dream was urging him to move forward.

The six veins of Ren Du ’s study by Gao Weiguang was opened, and all the basic knowledge was suddenly remembered quickly. By the time of the exam, he was admitted to the Chinese Opera with a good 8th place in the country.

Gao Weiguang has been admitted to Chinese opera at the age of 29, and he is 29 years old when he graduates. Gao Weiguang cherishes this simple campus life. In college, he settled down to study and hone acting skills. His past work experience has become the material of his future acting.

04 Chinese opera shame tags

After graduation, Gao Weiguang signed the contract with Yang Mi's Jiahang Media and performed plays such as "Gu Jian Qi Tan", "Legend of Banshu" and "I like you". He has a lot of resources and many times he has gained good roles.

With more and more works and more and more popularity, he has been negatively rebounded.

Some netizens questioned his acting skills, believing that he was facial paralysis, especially in the "Dear Translator" Gao Jiaming was questioned. Each paragraph will only grit his teeth and stare, blow his beard, no acting skills at all.

Objectively speaking, Gao Jiaming's character is indeed not pleasing. The plot of the idol drama, the character's performance in the heart is more reflected by the expression on the surface.

The label of "Shame of Chinese Opera" was affixed.

Pride and Prejudice" starring with Dili Reba and Zhang Yunlong is his favorite type of comedy, and the final Douban score is only 4.6 points.

These negative comments deepened the media's misunderstanding of Gao Weiguang's acting, and for a while, positioned him in the news without acting traffic.

Gao Weiguang's answers in the interview were numerous:

I have presented each character after very hard research. I can only say that what I present may not be the same as everyone thinks, and I don't mind too much. I think I must try more different roles. As for the external voice, I think it will be useful to me, and I will definitely accept it, especially boring, and I will certainly not care about these things.

Gao Weiguang is not just talking. Although he has a frank and open mind about other people's criticism and praise, his action is admirable. He has absorbed everyone's opinions and is changing himself little by little.

Throughout the role played by Gao Weiguang, there are fewer repeaters.

In "Gu Jian Qi Tan" is the prodigal son Yin Qianyi, "Legend of Banshu Legend", Zuo Xianwang, a military academy student Du Feng who "likes you", "Dear Translator", Gao Jiaming, a doctor from Yalong, "Amazing" The cold-faced killer, the whistle of "The Wrath of the Ghost Blowing the Light of Xiangxi".

Most of these characters have different settings, from supporting roles to protagonists, from ancient costumes to modern costumes, from Gao Fushuai to dirty mess, trying different ways of acting, improving acting skills is his quiet homework.

In particular, the role of the whistle is very different from his previous role. At the beginning, he wanted this role and got it for himself.

During the audition, the director was affected by some negative news and did not like him. He thought he was an idolist, and told him that starting from the characters, you have to let go of these characters, and you have to put the burden of handsomeness, sunshine, and idols. Put it down and replace it with a messy person.

See you in two days and see how your character feels.

After seeing the director, Gao Weiguang went back to pondering the novel, carefully studied the character characteristics of the whistle, and realized the director's requirements.

After going to the director 2 days later, Gao Weiguang became a person. At that time, he deliberately did not wash his face and hair, and was unkempt to fit the image of the character.

The director was stunned and believed in his potential that he became a whistler.

Once, the director admired Gao Weiguang's professionalism, and the two became friends. He said a thousand words into one sentence: I love Gao Weiguang.

For acting, we need to give him time to grow up. Now he spreads his wings and reborn.

05 best Donghua Emperor

The whistle is growth, and Emperor Donghua is stunning.

Donghua Emperor is a difficult role to play. From the perspective of the audience, if he performs according to the state in "Ten Miles Peach Blossom", he is likely to be scolded.

After all, the same role has always been played, and the role is deeply rooted in people's hearts, and it is easy to be trapped by the role. As a result, there is no increase in acting skills, and it is easy to be suspected of acting only for making money.

"Love Apartment" Lou Yixiao, Chen He, Wang Chuanjun, Sun Yizhou, etc. Because the role is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, the audience only knows the role name, not the actor.

The so-called dramatic fire people do not fire, probably so.

In order to change his mind, Wang Chuanjun jumped out of Guan Gu ’s magical role and chose to withdraw from the "Love Apartment" series. In contrast, he performed in the film "I Am Not a Medicine God". He finally conquered the audience with his acting skills and made people remember "Wang Chuanjun".

Gao Weiguang continued to play Gao Weiguang, but made a difference.

The same Donghua Emperor was played by him. He appeared in different TV series and performed different feelings.

"The Pillow Book" and "Ten Mile Peach Blossoms" are the series of movies of Sansheng III. "The Pillow Book" is mainly the story between Emperor Donghua and Bai Fengjiu. Relatively speaking, the entire story is more complete and the character characteristics of the characters are different from those of "Ten Mile Peach Blossoms" Gao Weiguang distinguished the two Donghua Emperors, and this was his growth.

How about Donghua Emperor's acting skills in The Pillow? It's magical.

The Emperor Donghua in the Book of Pillows is very complicated. He includes three images. The first image is Song Xuanren of the world. He is young and enthusiastic, dares to love and hate, but is kind-hearted and loves Xiao Jiu.

Thank you for the translation, very appreciated , wow Vengo went through so many hardships, I admire his struggles, he deserves the success now

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

quick question

i kno fengjiu in aranya dream in the beginning lost no memory

so does aranya get her memory back? or see things in her life perspective

or does fengjiu will get her memory back playing aranya part

or it will be just the girl from the beginning with no memory or fengjiu and aranya

thanks

12 minutes ago, cyang923 said:

quick question

i kno fengjiu in aranya dream in the beginning lost no memory

so does aranya get her memory back? or see things in her life perspective

or does fengjiu will get her memory back playing aranya part

or it will be just the girl from the beginning with no memory or fengjiu and aranya

thanks

Aranya is dead, nothing happened inside the dream will change that since she is just a shadow. We will only get to see Aranya's life in flashbacks. For Fengjiu right now the drama change the story a bit so we don't know for sure yet. But in novel after the dream DH used memory forgetting elixir to modify Fengjiu's memory so she hate him less. I can't wait to see how it turned out in drama ~

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

But in novel after the dream DH used memory forgetting elixir to modify Fengjiu's memory so she hate him less. I can't wait to see how it turned out in drama ~

I think that will probably still happen, to add to the pain and the indignation (at least on the part of Zhe Yan who says this is a despicable act) that FJ feels. One one hand, as her family, I know why they think it was underhanded of him to alter her memory. But when I imagine what is going on in DH's rational head (emotions aside), he thinks that is the only way to save the fragile fate they had and make her hate him less - and as long as it works, right or wrong, be dang with it.

@springfiry I was just rewatching E42, and I felt a little sad listening to FJ sing the song about the Yueling flower not being able to see the moon - it made me feel all the sadness she had experienced before. And for DH, I felt a little sorry for him when he said that he had no parents and he never got to eat toffee; the way he said it made me feel his humanity and forget for a second that he reigns supreme in heaven...

@ipohtown thanks heaps for the video.. Awwww the director and production team are so kind to us. They have indeed added in more scenes than what Tang Qi has left us with for the ending.:wub:  There's going to be the pain and angst, and the reward - I can't help but look forward to the sweet scenes of family life for Gun Gun and his parents.

• Like 1
  • Love 6