[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

2bbb5bfe916a05c8c642294b4f54c906--chines

Pinterest/ctto

Little dough had a heart to heart talk with Dong Hua: “Recently, I increasingly dislike my father. He always monopolizes my mummy to the extent that I do not get much opportunity to sleep with her. Don’t you think he has gone too far? She is my mummy, not his mother!”

Dong Hua: “If I am your dad, I will send you to Mount Kunlun for apprenticeship, only let you return once in every ten thousand years. Your father is too soft-hearted.”

Someone asked the little dough what was his reaction after hearing that.

The little dough did not have any reaction.

That is because the little dough was scared to tears.

Source: hui3r.wordpress.com

OMG, i have never seen that artwork before.

Is there a new picture book on the way?

• Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Megan said:

OMG, i have never seen that artwork before.

Is there a new picture book on the way?

It's something I found in Pinterest, and it just so matches that funny short between DH and Ali. 

In TQ's wechat page, there's a new, revised timeline for 3L3W as the novels are written.

However, if you want the twitter account of the artist 伊吹五月 of the original illustrations of 3L3W, you can follow her here: @washanapple 

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Wiggle 1

A bit late now, but ELOD fans in Japan can watch the drama broadcasted in BS12, Mon-Fri 4pm local time. :)

ELOD in BS12 started airing January 5, 2022. Episode 35 is showing for today. Details and synopsis are in BS12's broadcasting program for  ELOD.

And yup, it's that episode, in case a preview or reminder is required. :P

spacer.png

ELOD Ep35, YT (screenshot gif by poster)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Romulan said:

did you see the article where a stone in Japan was found broken that was suppose to have contained a 9 tailed fox spirit? 

made me wonder what our favorite fox clan would do?

The question is why was that fox spirit contained in the first place. If it is an evil fox, I suspect the Bai Clan would try to imprison her again.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Megan said:

The question is why was that fox spirit contained in the first place. If it is an evil fox, I suspect the Bai Clan would try to imprison her again.

True some claim it is an evil spirit. But who knows? We dont have the fox's side. 

Part me wonders how they d do it and why was a fox imprision in a stone instead of something like a tomb or something more inaccessible?

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 1:30 PM, MayanEcho said:

Ahhhh...everybody looks really great in white. 

I am partial to Fang Zhu, Bai Jue, Yuchi Longyan and of course, my tall God of don't care, Dong Hua.:hooray2:

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Ahhhh...everybody looks really great in white. 

I am partial to Fang Zhu, Bai Jue, Yuchi Longyan and of course, my tall God of don't care, Dong Hua.:hooray2:

white is great until it comes time for cosplay and then its evil!!!

• LOL 2

Bai Feng Jiu and Ji Yunhe (Blue Whisper)

c7d1cc728aed0d15278b06474b906be0.jpg

Pinterest/ctto

dea4e01e37d3320ce1aeacf983a9287f.jpg

Pinterest/ctto

401d34a074a4a59340099a8ce8b966d0.jpg

Pinterest/ctto

In the novel, Yunhe turned to a black nine-tailed fox demon. For the drama version, she's white - that's keeping up with the rest of the Bais. :)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Probably a dumb question but I always wondered, when people talk to Dong Hua do they use like a super formal speech? Or just formal as like when we talk to a stranger? I guess some people talk informally to him like Lian Song tho

I'm really looking forward to the blue whisper but I don't think subs will he available :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiotzo said:

Probably a dumb question but I always wondered, when people talk to Dong Hua do they use like a super formal speech? Or just formal as like when we talk to a stranger? I guess some people talk informally to him like Liang Song tho

I'm really looking forward to the blue whisper but I don't think subs will he available :(

I think Lian Song is one of the few who dares speak to him casually. The rest hold him in high regard; as mentioned, this phrase " 高高在上" is synonymous with Di Jun, and it typically means that he holds a high status, thus is revered. No one dares to offend him, with his reputation from the previous wars. So, it's only to be expected that people thread carefully when it comes to him, whether it's in action or in speech.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, kiotzo said:

Probably a dumb question but I always wondered, when people talk to Dong Hua do they use like a super formal speech? Or just formal as like when we talk to a stranger? I guess some people talk informally to him like Liang Song tho

They would speak to him with deference since he's their Emperor with a very hard to match reputation of what he accomplished. Except for few like Lian Song and Xiao Yan, all others who talk to him will be very reverential, cos for sure, they don't want a taste of his infamous poison tongue. ^_^

• Like 3

And what about XiaoBai (pre dream/marriage), when they were student/teacher ? I understand like 0.0002% of their conversations but sometimes her tone was informal and naughty or even a little rude (to me) I wonder if I'm just crazy or she's just too crazy to care about those rules :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2