Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

    • bing cang ceremony
      11
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
      27
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
      4
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
      8
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother
      5

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Jihengs personal guard name is Minsu, maybe they changed it

Probably..i also think the same. Apparently, in the drama Nie Chuyin likes Wen Su, Wen Su being the personal servant of JiHeng. 

 

Girls, the countdown has begun: 8 more minutes till tencent conference! Fingers crossed we will not be disappointed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Probably..i also think the same. Apparently, in the drama Nie Chuyin likes Wen Su, Wen Su being the personal servant of JiHeng. 

 

Girls, the countdown has begun: 8 more minutes till tencent conference! Fingers crossed we will not be disappointed!

LOL I always imagine Nie chuyin as a playboy/weirdo who collects beautiful fur/ladies :sweatingbullets:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

 

Girls, the countdown has begun: 8 more minutes till tencent conference! Fingers crossed we will not be disappointed!

Any..news yet?

20 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

LOL I always imagine Nie chuyin as a playboy/weirdo who collects beautiful fur/ladies :sweatingbullets:

Maybe he is..bad boy and also very ambitious..

 

The reason he blatantly "crashed the party" at Bingcang ceremony was because he can demanded a "promise from Qingqiu"( whatever's it mean) if he  defeated FJ in swordfight.

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Any..news yet?

Maybe he is..bad boy and also very ambitious..

 

The reason he blatantly "crashed the party" at Bingcang ceremony was because he can demanded a "promise from Qingqiu"( whatever's it mean) if he  defeated FJ in swordfight.

 

 

Unfortunately, nothing..i have checked weibo 20 times already and nothing. The only new i have found is that pillow book will air in 2020. No trailer, nothing :unamused:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Unfortunately, nothing..i have checked weibo 20 times already and nothing. The only new i have found is that pillow book will air in 2020. No trailer, nothing :unamused:

Babe..I just got back from YouTube "PB trailer" posted by Littleheatlittleshine.

Don't know if its official or not..but it was Amazing....super loving it:love:.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG RIP replay button :joy:

New poster

Awwww...my poor heart!!:love:.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the looks trailer is awesome:kiss_wink:

We are getting almost all the scenes from book :w00t: xize is dijun only:lol:

 

The CGI also looks amazingly beautiful:wub:

 

Is there any update on release date:bawling: now waiting will kill more I guess:bawling:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woaaaaaaa....the most amazing trailer i have ever seeeeeeeeeen! OMG, OMG, OMG:heart::heart: amazing GCI, costumes everything..woaaaaa, u can t believe it!!!!

Epic day...i am sooo happy!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG RIP replay button :joy:

New poster

Can we have a more HD quality poster...I want to download it:P

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What i like: the heaven looks better than in TMOPB, especially Dijun's palace. I like the clothes better..FengJiu looks amazing in white. It seems they stuck to the novel, which makes me extremely happy. I prefer this look for Dijun..in TMOPB he looked older than here. 

What are your opinions?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

My God...the feels..I have a goosebumps from my head to toe..I even cried:bawling::love:

I feel you..i almost started to jump around here, but i am at work and i can t manifest myself like i feel:joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Woaaaaaaa....the most amazing trailer i have ever seeeeeeeeeen! OMG, OMG, OMG:heart::heart: amazing GCI, costumes everything..woaaaaa, u can t believe it!!!!

Epic day...i am sooo happy!

 Been replay about 10th time already :lol:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

What i like: the heaven looks better than in TMOPB, especially Dijun's palace. I like the clothes better..FengJiu looks amazing in white. It seems they stuck to the novel, which makes me extremely happy. I prefer this look for Dijun..in TMOPB he looked older than here. 

What are your opinions?

Totally agree with you... even the scene when he is teaching her in snow is a bliss:wub: and all those fighting scenes are just stunning:wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...