[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Jihengs personal guard name is Minsu, maybe they changed it

Probably..i also think the same. Apparently, in the drama Nie Chuyin likes Wen Su, Wen Su being the personal servant of JiHeng. 

Girls, the countdown has begun: 8 more minutes till tencent conference! Fingers crossed we will not be disappointed!

22 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Probably..i also think the same. Apparently, in the drama Nie Chuyin likes Wen Su, Wen Su being the personal servant of JiHeng. 

Girls, the countdown has begun: 8 more minutes till tencent conference! Fingers crossed we will not be disappointed!

LOL I always imagine Nie chuyin as a playboy/weirdo who collects beautiful fur/ladies :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

42 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Any..news yet?

20 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

LOL I always imagine Nie chuyin as a playboy/weirdo who collects beautiful fur/ladies :sweatingbullets:

Maybe he is..bad boy and also very ambitious..

The reason he blatantly "crashed the party" at Bingcang ceremony was because he can demanded a "promise from Qingqiu"( whatever's it mean) if he  defeated FJ in swordfight.

• LOL 1

57 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Any..news yet?

Maybe he is..bad boy and also very ambitious..

The reason he blatantly "crashed the party" at Bingcang ceremony was because he can demanded a "promise from Qingqiu"( whatever's it mean) if he  defeated FJ in swordfight.

Unfortunately, nothing..i have checked weibo 20 times already and nothing. The only new i have found is that pillow book will air in 2020. No trailer, nothing :unamused:

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Unfortunately, nothing..i have checked weibo 20 times already and nothing. The only new i have found is that pillow book will air in 2020. No trailer, nothing :unamused:

Babe..I just got back from YouTube "PB trailer" posted by Littleheatlittleshine.

Don't know if its official or not..but it was Amazing....super loving it:love:.

• Love 1

What i like: the heaven looks better than in TMOPB, especially Dijun's palace. I like the clothes better..FengJiu looks amazing in white. It seems they stuck to the novel, which makes me extremely happy. I prefer this look for Dijun..in TMOPB he looked older than here. 

What are your opinions?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Totally agree with you... even the scene when he is teaching her in snow is a bliss:wub: and all those fighting scenes are just stunning:wub:

Aaaaa..it will be the best fantasy drama ever made, i am telling you! :heart::heart: glad they had invested a lot of money, because it doesn t look low budget at all. The atmosphere they created in the drama matches so well the one in the novel. It's exactly like i imagined...woaaa. all my respects towards the creators of the drama! They really did a good job!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

What i like: the heaven looks better than in TMOPB, especially Dijun's palace. I like the clothes better..FengJiu looks amazing in white. It seems they stuck to the novel, which makes me extremely happy. I prefer this look for Dijun..in TMOPB he looked older than here. 

What are your opinions?

Agreed..agree with everything you said..

Eventhough just a glimpse from the trailer I already fall in love with DongFeng's playfulness and sweetnesses..

My God!! ...everything is perfect..

• Love 1

Fair warning: here come my hallelujahs...

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! 

ok... Now that I'm calm... 

My reaction of the trailer were as follows: crying while grinning, crying while laughing, crying, crying and rolling on the my bed from the "super kilig" moments... Yeah.. Pretty much just crying... 

*pardon the filipino term, just couldn't express how romantic and idyllic the scenes were...

• LOL 5