[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

32 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

me tooooo :love::love: it will be for the 4th time, but it doesn't matter :joy: 

you know what is my biggest fear? that they changed the drama too much in comparison to the novel and i will not like it :weary: like, the novel is perfect, why add unnecessary things just for the sake of adding? i can understand that in the untamed's case the changes were done to pass the censorship, but here i don't see nothing that couldn't have passed the censorship. fingers crossed we will not be disappointed :blush:

I totally get you! That's also a concern of mine. 
I was already surprised that The Untamed managed to keep fairly close to the story, but it did make me wonder about PB.
I don't mind adding things, just as long as it adds to the story and/or goes into more detail that the book may have overlooked.
But I'd definitely be irked if they changed too much of they story!
And I swear if they leave out the part where FJ bathes in the spring and gets caught by DH, no joke I'm gonna cry!! :bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, rapo65 said:

me tooooo :love::love: it will be for the 4th time, but it doesn't matter :joy: 

you know what is my biggest fear? that they changed the drama too much in comparison to the novel and i will not like it :weary: like, the novel is perfect, why add unnecessary things just for the sake of adding? i can understand that in the untamed's case the changes were done to pass the censorship, but here i don't see nothing that couldn't have passed the censorship. fingers crossed we will not be disappointed :blush:

I feel you..if the changes is more interesting than the book..which is guite doubtful..I mean what more interesting than the original PB storyline? Unless TangQi got something more intriguing or more creative as she already have which is definitely possible..we know that Crown prince/Crown princess were an added in the drama..something we not knowing what the plotlines.... It's something to do with our DongFeng couple ? or just irrelevance cases.

Finger-crossed..we'll not disappointed with TangQi and the PB's productions Team.

One thing I would like to know from all DongFeng's lover...which sites is the best to watching the drama with the most Accurate translation especially for this PB drama....I mean 100% Accurately Translated..pls do share:D

• Love 1

10 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

One thing I would like to know from all DongFeng's lover...which sites is the best to watching the drama with the most Accurate translation especially for this PB drama....I mean 100% Accurately Translated..pls do share:D

hmm...the best one would be viki, but even for them the translations are not accurate. maybe netflix will pick up PB also, but usually the translations on viki are better.. at least in the case of TMOPB. for sure they will air the drama on WeTv app, but i don't know the quality of subs there. me personally i will watch the drama on viki :blush: 

• Love 1

On 10/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, jimmylyne said:

I believe Pillow book will be aired on WeTV because Reba attended the Promotion at Thailand (With Yang yang and Nikchun). And their subtitle is good, I don't like Viki because of the ads :sweatingbullets:

If you want to support them please watch on WeTV or their Official chanel at YouTube :thumbsup:

006-LSxt-Oly1g40y0qd3ekj30p00irtaw.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ~*fan-girls excessively*~ :love:
AAAAAHHHH  HE'S SO CUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!! I can't breathe guys, I'm hyperventilating and screaming all at once LOL
Was so skeptical at first when I found out he got this role because he was already a different role in TMOPB
But after seeing him in the promo posters he just looked way too cool!!
I was immediately like, HE"S PERFECT FOR THISS!
Oh my gosh I'm so excited :lol:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, midnight_muse said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ~*fan-girls excessively*~ :love:
AAAAAHHHH  HE'S SO CUUUUUTTTEEEE!!!! I can't breathe guys, I'm hyperventilating and screaming all at once LOL
Was so skeptical at first when I found out he got this role because he was already a different role in TMOPB
But after seeing him in the promo posters he just looked way too cool!!
I was immediately like, HE"S PERFECT FOR THISS!
Oh my gosh I'm so excited :lol:

Yes, indeed, he is perfect for this role. He is a very cute Demon Lord. Can't wait to hear him referring to himself as "this old man" and saying to FengJiu "lets die together and reincarnate as turtles" :joy::joy: :joy: i was laughing like crazy when i've read this in the novel :joy: if they don t show this in the drama, i will smash something, i swear :joy:

• LOL 2

24 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Yes, indeed, he is perfect for this role. He is a very cute Demon Lord. Can't wait to hear him referring to himself as "this old man" and saying to FengJiu "lets die together and reincarnate as turtles" :joy::joy: :joy: i was laughing like crazy when i've read this in the novel :joy: if they don t show this in the drama, i will smash something, i swear :joy:

I can't wait to see the part when Donghua gets jealous and throws the bowl of soup at poor Xiao Yan hahaha :joy:

• LOL 4

On 10/6/2019 at 1:22 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Official weibo update ~

Happy birthday to our 'Pretty' Xiao Yan :wub:

1u9wy4i9nnre7wdwx2oscgvba.jpg

Yes..indeed pretty Xiao Yan..no doubt

guite understand why Fengjiu think this Demon Lord is " denser than steel or pretty stupid"?  truly a remarkable Flower?.:sweat_smile: smooth silky face, even with beard and a "King" mark on his forehead. He'd still be a stunning flower..

IMO...Despite his supposedly Ruthless character.In the sense of attitudes...he is guite innocent compared to mischievously Fengjiu..

A bits of an excerptions from the book ... guite entertainingly funny about Xiao Yan.

FJ turned around and saw XY motioning a dagger against his beautiful face. 

" Say, should I make a cut this way or that way or this way then that way?. From woman's perspective, which would make me more handsome,  do you think?

FJ looked to be a deep thought and raised her finger to draw (King)on his forehead " I think you'll look best with this"

In a bad mood XY tossed the knife away and sat down next to her " You don't think knife mark would make my face better , either? Then say...what about beards? Have a beard goes well with my face".

XY think ..FJ also think , girls don't like him because he is too pretty ..Lol.

• LOL 3

14 minutes ago, mundane9 said:

I read in a gossip column that Angelababy replaced Yang Mi as Bai Qian in the Pillow Book because YM's schedule made it impossible for her to film the cameo..... Oh dear....   

http://maplestage.com/article/gRbyb/楊穎客串白淺再跳誅仙台,卻激怒全網觀衆

Replace her in what? as Bai Qian in The Pillow Book as cameo? I think that sure is a fake news. 

Yang Mi with The Pillow Book cast

Yang Mi has been confirmed to have cameo in The Pillow Book. As well as Zhang Yunlong.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Kimberly Amor said:

This is still not confirm but her husband in mortal realm rumour says.

39 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Chang yi shenjun..supposedly Fengjiu's husband that her father forced to marry but on their wedding night Fengjiu destroys his palace.

Oohhhhh okay, I guess since he was mentioned with Yang Mi, I thought he was going to cameo as Ye Hua lol
If he did, I would have a flippin' heart-attack hahaha
Haven't really seen him in anything but am looking forward to it :)

• Like 2

On 10/6/2019 at 4:03 AM, midnight_muse said:

I can't wait to see the part when Donghua gets jealous and throws the bowl of soup at poor Xiao Yan hahaha :joy:

Flying vessel...those part also my favourite..not only because it's so funny but because I really wanted to see Donghua's jealously.....must be very entertaining..

There is one part I also wanted see  ( I wish these scene included in the drama) it's where DH hurts Xiao Yan hands bc XY cuddled FJ when she was in Fox's form...and the next day XY told FJ that's he switched place with DH..the way he dressed that morning as FJ described " like a giant carrot freshly pulled out from the snow:joy:

An excerpts from PB 1 page 241

It ( fox) was so adorable that he( XY) couldn't help himself and went to cuddle the animal, that was when tragedy fall.

FJ took a look at the carrot's ( XY) bandaged which resembled a pig trotter and laughed. " Did I breathe a fireball and burn your hand in my sleep? I told you I'm pretty wicked "

" No, not at all" the carrot told her.

" Ice face came out of nowhere and stood leaning against the doorway.I hadn't have time to react, by the time my hands were already turned into this, I couldn't hold you anymore because of my condition, so I dropped you back onto the bed. But suprisingly you didn't wake up from the drop , then I discovered that I couldn't come any closer that three paces from your bed"...:joy: tsk..tsk..tsk...

Donghua is being DH..so mean but his possessiveness was adorably sexy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1