angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

I can only say Lian Song will be in hot water a lot! :tounge_wink:

And he will constantly get ribbed by his friends for it instead of getting any comfort. 

Just imagine Dong Hua's poisonous tongue when Lotus Step joins the Four Seas and Eight Realms storyline in the Lower Volume.

Poor Third Brother (that's his nickname from Tang Qi) :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I can only say Lian Song will be in hot water a lot! :tounge_wink:

And he will constantly get ribbed by his friends for it instead of getting any comfort. 

Just imagine Dong Hua's poisonous tongue when Lotus Step joins the Four Seas and Eight Realms storyline in the Lower Volume.

Poor Third Brother (that's his nickname from Tang Qi) :cold_sweat:

I thought the poor one there is the ehem, the one who always finds himself as the referee and pacifier...even one time as the babysitter :sweat_smile:

LS will be roasted not just once. Behind DH, the line's getting longer... :joy:

• LOL 3

56 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I think it will be the same except with Korean subs :sweatingbullets: or dubbed in Korean at best.

If it turns out that it's dubbed, who's checking out the "ohs" of DH? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If it's dubbed I hope the voice actors do justice to the cast especially DH, FJ, XY, SM and LS, ok most especially SM! :joy:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ninky said:

Don’t underestimate Lian Song and Cheng Yu’s story. There will be plenty of surprises. And you will find out more about the ancients. There is a reason why they are featured in Lotus Step.

Tang Q is very fair, after two books dedicated to two awesome men and women, she now writes about strong, powerful female ancients.

And we are looking forward to it. 

No no, I don't underestimate them, I am just saying I don't know if I would love and adore LS because I just read the prologue, need to read more to know it. I got the raw version from @MayanEcho but it is google translated :D, so I am taking my time. I personally like Liansong and ChengYu but don't know if their story would effect me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

No no, I don't underestimate them, I am just saying I don't know if I would love and adore LS because I just read the prologue, need to read more to know it. I got the raw version from @MayanEcho but it is google translated :D, so I am taking my time. I personally like Liansong and ChengYu but don't know if their story would effect me.

I am just waiting for your jaw to drop like @MayanEcho did. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

If it's dubbed then I don't think there will be "ohs" instead there will be "yaaas" :joy:

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

I am just waiting for your jaw to drop like @MayanEcho did. :naughty:

Parade of adventures here and there! I really had fun reading via auto translate, because the text result is oftentimes unpredictably funny. :tounge_wink:

@Donghuadijun, you'll simultaneously enjoy two things: the quirky hilarity of the auto-translated text, and the Lotus Steps story as it unfolds. :blush:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I think they just put Korean subs. It's not dubbed.

• Like 3

I love watching the scene where Dong Hua calls Jiheng obnoxious. At the end of it all, Jiheng is grounded, has no chance with the man she supposedly loves, and has even lost the only thing from her Father (though if she was willing to abuse the scale, better give it to Dong Hua in the end). What I can’t figure out is what will prevent Jiheng from escaping again?

also, what’s with all the tears? Jiheng clearly doesn’t love Dong Hua if she’s pressuring him to be single forever. She had to know Dong Hua would hate her for that threat. Why cry? Just because you failed and are a real sore loser?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Megan said:

I love watching the scene where Dong Hua calls Jiheng obnoxious. At the end of it all, Jiheng is grounded, has no chance with the man she supposedly loves, and has even lost the only thing from her Father (though if she was willing to abuse the scale, better give it to Dong Hua in the end). What I can’t figure out is what will prevent Jiheng from escaping again?

also, what’s with all the tears? Jiheng clearly doesn’t love Dong Hua if she’s pressuring him to be single forever. She had to know Dong Hua would hate her for that threat. Why cry? Just because you failed and are a real sore loser?

JH's crying because she found out how "nothing" she is to DH. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, chsaf said:

If it's dubbed I hope the voice actors do justice to the cast especially DH, FJ, XY, SM and LS, ok most especially SM! :joy:

SM has the most distinguished voice, no? Storytelling voice. :)

• LOL 1

You know when Gun Gun asks Feng Jiu if he has a Father? Before he heads inside, he tells Feng Jiu not to threaten him with food everytime he’s wrong. I’m confused. Feng Jiu asked him to go to the mountain. What does that have to do with food?

Also...since Dong Hua has the Miaohua glass in the drama version, why didn’t he use this to check up on Feng Jiu?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Megan said:

Also...since Dong Hua has the Miaohua glass in the drama version, why didn’t he use this to check up on Feng Jiu?

He might see, but where exactly in the mortal realm? Or can the mirror exactly pinpoint where someone is in the mortal realm?

As he's weakened by the poison he absorbed, then he wouldn't or unable to use the one by the falls to preserve energy. No idea if the smaller one is with him, or if he gave to SMY.

Or the farfetched there's a scene for it that he was searching FJ through the mirror but it didn't make the cut.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

You know when Gun Gun asks Feng Jiu if he has a Father? Before he heads inside, he tells Feng Jiu not to threaten him with food everytime he’s wrong. I’m confused. Feng Jiu asked him to go to the mountain. What does that have to do with food?

Could it be they mistranslated the proverb? I didn't understand that part either.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Could it be they mistranslated the proverb? I didn't understand that part either.

The last few episodes are honestly not edited well. :neutral:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Agree with @MayanEcho  DH's fairy energy has been infected by qiushui poison and to used Miaohua Mirror DH has to be in his Tip top condition because it will require a certain/huge amount of his fairy essence. That why the only one immortal can used Miaohua Mirror is DH. Even YeHua can't open/use it according to a conversation between Ali and FJ.

And also in the books had indicated that mortal realm has billions of worlds and I'm glad DH used YQT case to solve it , which is so brilliant tho..

PB2 page 441

Bai Qian joked in her letter as she said even if Dijun knew she went into
hiding in the mortal realm, the mortal realm was composed of billions of
worlds.
Sitting in front of the Miaohua Glass to scrutinize each world
might not even guarantee the discovery.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

And also in the books had indicated that mortal realm has billions of worlds and I'm glad DH used YQT case to solve it , which is so brilliant tho..

Dh knew FJ so well to know how to draw her out in the open.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Megan said:

I think it something to do with the sounds of wind and thunder that only can be heard on a high mountain . Bai GunGun love listened to it. Maybe the reason why FJ asked BGG to go there is to distracted or diverted him from asking further questions.

PB2 page 442

At the time Fengjiu received this letter, she was sitting with Bai Gungun on
a high mountain peak to listen to the sounds of wind and thunder.
The
squall flapped against the mountainside like the mortals' ceremonial
drums. Bai Gungun listened to it in rapture. Even as his hair was messily
blown in the wind, his small face was filled with earnestness, his chest
drumming excitedly.

• Like 2