[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

25 minutes ago, Megan said:

She believed she was pregnant from a kiss...

She believed she will also get pregnant eating the peaches of Zhe Yan. She wasn't a pet that time.

She believes what she's told if said with conviction. DH or ZY don't seem like ancients who'd joke about pregnancy. ;)

And the joke's on the one who claimed she is pregnant by kissing him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Sigh. To be honestly I hardly watched the beginning of the series. I couldn’t stand the sight of Feng Jiu acting as a naive pet. Actually I didn’t even realize the show had aired yet until just after the mortal trial. And even then I didn’t watch the full episodes, just the scenes I was eager to see.

i am waiting to buy the CD set before I watch the series in full. But with COVID, I don’t know when the CDs will be released...

I enjoyed the beginning of the drama. It set the scene well. It demonstrated how FJ's love for DH from the beginning was pure and selfless. 

When FJ lived in Taichen Palace, FJ may have been impulsive and naive, but she never over stepped the boundary and was respectful of DH's choices. Yes, she dreamt of being with DH, but ultimately, FJ just wanted to make sure DH was well looked after and physically safe.

Although DH did not realise his Baby Fox was FJ, he too showered FJ with unconditional love. He made sure she got the best medical treatment for her wound, that she was well fed and comfortable at Taichen Palace. DH pampered his baby fox and it was well known in the heavenly realm. 

His actions foreshadows how he treats FJ later on the story.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Remember when DH punished her to do a time-out on the rock for half an hour without knowing that DH is buy a time to roasted her Yam with the real fire .she's sulking because she still hungry after only eating half of half-cooked roasted yam...it so entertaining to read

FJ was so hungry that time, she was willing to take the risk and use the celestial fires of DH to roast yams :lol:

FJ is good in making use of what's available to help herself.

As a fan of self-help, gotta give the baby fox two thumbs up as pretty sure she never tried any cooking as a fox.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Although DH did not realise his Baby Fox was FJ, he too showered FJ with unconditional love. He made sure she got the best medical treatment for her wound, that she was well fed and comfortable at Taichen Palace. DH pampered his baby fox and it was well known in the heavenly realm. 

His actions foreshadows how he treats FJ later on the story.

I'm a little at fence with the well fed part - she was fed too much of DH's personally prepared, infamous sweet and sour fish! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

FJ was so hungry that time, she was willing to take the risk and use the celestial fires of DH to roast yams :lol:

FJ is good in making use of what's available to help herself.

As a fan of self-help, gotta give the baby fox tho thumbs up as pretty sure she never tried any cooking as a fox.

I was so funny the way baby fox excited to see the celestial fires that DH created and she take a chances to throw the yams into the celestial fires about eight pcs and i think..two hits DH's forehead before it's fell on his lap:joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I was so funny the way baby fox excited to see the celestial fires that DH created and she take a chances to throw the yams into the celestial fires about eight pcs and i think..two hits DH's forehead before it's fell on his lap:joy: 

I'm glad that this was also shown in the adaptation. :lol: FJ can claim two more records - the Emperor roasted yams for FJ, and the other is she lobbed DH's forehead with uncooked yams and lived to tell the tale.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Megan said:

She believed she was pregnant from a kiss...

Well to be honest when I was a kid, I also thought kissing could make a baby. And my grandma told me if I swallowed seeds from the fruits ( like Orange, or Apple ) a tree gonna sprout from the top of my head. I was scared to death and came back alive and have another heart attack when I accidentally swallowed an orange seed. Ha ha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

28 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Well to be honest when I was a kid, I also thought kissing could make a baby. And my grandma told me if I swallowed seeds from the fruits ( like Orange, or Apple ) a tree gonna sprout from the top of my head. I was scared to death and came back alive and have another heart attack when I accidentally swallowed an orange seed. Ha ha. 

Lol...Interesting story to tell your children , your grandchildren and your great grandchildren:D

Another funny thing about FJ's mind...the truth is she's just a girl..very young...an innocent young girl.

PB2 page 25

When things like this happened, what exactly was her Qingqiu's customs?
She was only 30,000 years old, she was but a cub. Of course she never had
the chance to witness nor really understood them. She found out today for
the first time that not only lips were used in kissing , but that tongues could
also be used
. She had always thought kissing only involved touching lips
and nothing else, and that the more love there was, the longer they must
stay attached
. For example, she had presser to her lips onto Dijun's for so
long, her love must have reached the depth of the sea. It turned out there
were many gray areas in between that she did not know, there was so
much more she needed to learn.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Ninky said:

Turn on timed comments, I guarantee a super good laugh. I turn all subs off as its distracting for me but the timed comments was hilarious!!! :lol:

Lol. Now I know what do you talkin about. :joy:. I’m only at eps 2 but the comment is just too good to be missed. Plus I think I might be able to learn spanish and portuguese soon  :lol:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

Lol. Now I know what do you talkin about. :joy:. I’m only at eps 2 but the comment is just too good to be missed. Plus I think I might be able to learn spanish and portuguese soon  :lol:

Some very hilarious screen caps of the timed comments were posted before, somewhere in the 500 or 600 something pages. :lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Lol...Interesting story to tell your children , your grandchildren and your great grandchildren:D

Another funny thing about FJ's mind...the truth is she's just a girl..very young...girl.

PB2 page 25

also be used
stay attached
much more she needed to learn

Lucky her to have DH to teach her. Now.. now I am thinking where did DH learn all this. He seemed like an expert.. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Lucky her to have DH to teach her. Now.. now I am thinking where did DH learn all this. He seemed like an expert.. :joy:

Maybe from his years of bed invaders? Haha. Who knows what he had seen that they were doing? :naughty: Not that he joined them, but with a mind like his...:joy:

He was also in the company of warriors. And LS Jiuchongtian playboy. And if through books, who wrote those books??? Si Ming...? :joy:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Maybe from his years of bed invaders? Haha. Who knows what he had seen that they were doing? :naughty: Not that he joined them, but with a mind like his...:joy:

He was also in the company of warriors. And LS Jiuchongtian playboy. And if through books, who wrote those books??? Si Ming...? :joy:

He is a bookworm ..who knows.. maybe he just learned about the theory or mechanics the arts of making love from the books and he really pro at self-thought methods.

Although he seems not interested about romance or "spiritual study" but since he was curious he can always read erotica books.

See...look what happened after he met FJ , he is not himself..ask ZL 

Because of his curiosity and explorative mood had turned on ...hence FJ can't get up for days when they were in Holy Blue Sea:tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

19 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

Seeing DH competitiveness, he probably want to double it, and then once Yehua saw it, he also want to compete.. And then come Lian Song..he also doesn't wanna lose :joy:, Jiuchongtian would make a new kingdom filled just with their offsprings :joy:, but let's hope not ha ha

Jiuchontian will be a mess if their children come together. :joy:

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Another funny thing about FJ's mind...the truth is she's just a girl..very young...an innocent young girl.

PB2 page 25

also be used
stay attached
much more she needed to learn.

Worry not. DH will let her "explore" him like what he does to her :wink:

• LOL 3

Reading about the Bingcang ceremony. Huh. So both Feng Jiu and Dong Hua’s admirers (Cang Yi and Zhihe) came to watch the show.

I can understand why Cang Yi would and I feel sympathy for him when it is revealed Dong Hua is Feng Jiu’s Husband. 

But why would Zhihe want to watch Feng Jiu’s performance? She had no way of knowing Feng Jiu could fail. Was she that bored in exile that she would watch her enemy’s ceremony? Or did she hear that Dong Hua was also present and just wanted to be near him?

27 minutes ago, Megan said:

Reading about the Bingcang ceremony. Huh. So both Feng Jiu and Dong Hua’s admirers (Cang Yi and Zhihe) came to watch the show.

I can understand why Cang Yi would and I feel sympathy for him when it is revealed Dong Hua is Feng Jiu’s Husband. 

But why would Zhihe want to watch Feng Jiu’s performance? She had no way of knowing Feng Jiu could fail. Was she that bored in exile that she would watch her enemy’s ceremony? Or did she hear that Dong Hua was also present and just wanted to be near him?

Anyone can come to Bincang, Qing Qiu's grandest ceremony.

FJ is famous her own right - only Bai granddaughter, young queen, world's 2nd most beautiful. She's also the niece of Jiuchongtian's crown prince and princess.

But not all spectators necessarily loves or likes her. Like Zhi He.  

She's banned from Jiuchongtian, but not in Qing Qiu. She attends not merely of curiousity; it would make her very happy if her archenemy FJ fails in such a prestigious and demanding ceremony.

Would Zhi He pass up that chance? You know the answer to that. :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Anyone can come to Bincang, Qing Qiu's grandest ceremony.

FJ is famous her own right - only Bai granddaughter, young queen, world's 2nd most beautiful. She's also the niece of Jiuchongtian's crown prince and princess.

But not all spectators necessarily loves or likes her. Like Zhi He.  

She's banned from Jiuchongtian, but not in Qing Qiu. She attends not merely of curiousity; it would make her very happy if her archenemy FJ fails in such a prestigious and demanding ceremony.

Would Zhi He pass up that chance? You know the answer to that. :)

Yeah maybe ZH wants to be part of the action and if FJ fails, she gets to see it first hand. A win win situation for a girl bored to death from studying with SMY's dad & family :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, chsaf said:

Yeah maybe ZH wants to be part of the action and if FJ fails, she gets to see it first hand. A win win situation for a girl bored to death from studying with SMY's dad & family :rolleyes:

She doesn't even have to do anything, she just sits and watches. ;) 

Bad blood from when ZH didn't get amnesty for dancing.

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

He is a bookworm ..who knows.. maybe he just learned about the theory or mechanics the arts of making love from the books and he really pro at self-thought methods.

Although he seems not interested about romance or "spiritual study" but since he was curious he can always read erotica books.

See...look what happened after he met FJ , he is not himself..ask ZL 

Because of his curiosity and explorative mood had turned on ...hence FJ can't get up for days when they were in Holy Blue Sea:tounge_wink:

DH is definitely quick to learn and adapt, plus with his over flowing confidence, DH looks like a pro even with newly acquired skills. Just look at how quickly he found FJ's soft spot for the weak  and exploit it to the max! 

With DH as a partner, FJ will up skill in many areas in no time.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, chsaf said:

You are right. ZH appears to be the type that rejoice in others misfortune. 

• Unamused 2