[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

11 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Stumbled on this today... Could this be from the cut war scenes? 

Posts tagged with #dijun - Instagram Hashtag | MystyPic

I actually saw the cut video of this somewhere (I forgot where I saw it) so I assumed it was an edited ver of Song Xuanren. But then, this could be his look during his fight with ML 30,000 years ago. Or his look when he was still the Emperor. Or during the times before he became the first emperor.

• Like 3

On 6/19/2018 at 6:04 AM, TVN said:

Right just when I'm about to going to sleep, I saw this on Tieba!!!!

fhSgnsO.jpg

WA0SHC9.jpg

MAFeNpn.jpg

ciVEBFF.jpg

Yk8nWa7.jpg

WR7wO8U.jpg

yTys53G.jpg

Ji5pmG5.jpg

BSE9k8P.jpg

Throw back from page 11 :) @SilverDawn, maybe it is, or one good edit of DH in armour. In future TQ books adapted into series, I'd love to see DH in full top knot.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I know TQ mentioned DH and FJ may have a little girl after BGG. Let me highlight the word "may". So BGG's sibling will be included in the books sooner than expected???

I was hoping the younger sibling would have a bigger age gap.

BGG is still a toddler fairy tales standards, but the younger bro or sis will at least be 200 years younger than him :) I guess that's long enough gap? 

Or maybe we've to check the gaps of Sang Ji's kids from when he married Shao Xin? He had 4 before he was sneakily given the peach contraceptives. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

BGG is still a toddler fairy tales standards, but the younger bro or sis will at least be 200 years younger than him :) I guess that's long enough gap? 

Or maybe we've to check the gaps of Sang Ji's kids from when he married Shao Xin? He had 4 before he was sneakily given the peach contraceptives. :D

I was rewatching episode 51 and a thought just came to me. I know this was already discussed pages back but I think DH did not have any plans on having any children yet. He was planning on spending more time with his XiaoBai and explore what needs to be explored. But because FJ's happiness is his happiness, he gave in to agreeing on having 1 child. But FJ wanted 2 and I don't think he liked that idea at first. Once he heard that FJ was worried that the 2 cubs are close to one another and thatthey would have no time to play with FJ, he got the idea that if the 2 cubs are close to one another it means more time between him and FJ :joy: 

I think 200 years age gap is too short. They should wait a few thousand years at least.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

21 hours ago, triplesung said:

I was rewatching episode 51 and a thought just came to me. I know this was already discussed pages back but I think DH did not have any plans on having any children yet. He was planning on spending more time with his XiaoBai and explore what needs to be explored. But because FJ's happiness is his happiness, he gave in to agreeing on having 1 child. But FJ wanted 2 and I don't think he liked that idea at first. Once he heard that FJ was worried that the 2 cubs are close to one another and thatthey would have no time to play with FJ, he got the idea that if the 2 cubs are close to one another it means more time between him and FJ :joy: 

I think 200 years age gap is too short. They should wait a few thousand years at least.

DH plans for two, because he thinks the two cubs will play with each other, and leave him and FJ ample enough free time for each other. Hahahaha. Those are his plans, and will only remain as plans, LOL! BGG and younger sibling will be close to DH and FJ, but possibly more with FJ. Not to forget, Ali is also fond of FJ. :joy:

Oh well, DH will see ahead if his plans of two cubs will work with Ali and BGG. He'll find out whether FJ has time for him, or she's playing with them instead. Better he joins them too. :sweat_smile:

Perhaps the peaches of Zhe Yan will be of help if DH and FJ want more years gap between their children. This is something Zhe Yan can't give to FJ behind DH's back, hahaha. The question though is whether it will be effective against DH. :naughty: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Actually I think he at least wanted a Son because in the book, when Feng Jiu replies he would have been cold to her if he knew her at the palace, he said if he knew her, his son would be old enough to run errands.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 6/8/2020 at 1:14 AM, jimmylyne said:

I think it something to do with the sounds of wind and thunder that only can be heard on a high mountain . Bai GunGun love listened to it. Maybe the reason why FJ asked BGG to go there is to distracted or diverted him from asking further questions.

PB2 page 442

At the time Fengjiu received this letter, she was sitting with Bai Gungun on
a high mountain peak to listen to the sounds of wind and thunder.
The
squall flapped against the mountainside like the mortals' ceremonial
drums. Bai Gungun listened to it in rapture. Even as his hair was messily
blown in the wind, his small face was filled with earnestness, his chest
drumming excitedly.

This did not  happen in the show. The proverb used in the show was "Drinking North Western Wind" which translated means cold and hunger. Which means Feng Jiu is threatening him with that because she lost the argument with him.

In fact the whole sentence was (directly translated): "Don't always use drinking north western wind to threaten me whenever you can't outtalk me"

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

DH plans for two, because he thinks the two cubs will play with each other, and leave him and FJ ample enough free time for each other. Hahahaha. Those are his plans, and will only remain as plans, LOL! BGG and younger sibling will be close to DH and FJ, but possibly more with FJ. Not to forget, Ali is also fond of FJ. :joy:

Oh well, DH will see ahead if his plans of two cubs will work with Ali and BGG. He'll find out whether FJ has time for him, or she's playing with them instead. Better he joins them too. :sweat_smile:

Perhaps the peaches of Zhe Yan will be of help if DH and FJ want more years gap between their children. This is something Zhe Yan can't give to FJ behind DH's back, hahaha. The question though is whether it will be effective against DH. :naughty: 

They will stop at two. Zhe Yan has his special elixirs. Might have to make a special brew but I think Zhe Yan is good enough to do that. Though if he gets a princess, that girl will be a super daddy's girl.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

He still used making little cubs as an excuse to pull her into the bed just minutes after....:naughty:.... ..... .....Tang Qi did say that you will see them in the background of Lotus Step Lower Volume and Bodhi Fate.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Ninky said:

They will stop at two. Zhe Yan has his special elixirs. Might have to make a special brew but I think Zhe Yan is good enough to do that. Though if he gets a princess, that girl will be a super daddy's girl.

Won't that require trial and error? :sweat_smile:

DH might turn out  even more stern than Bai Yi to FJ after a few matchmakers dare to knock on his door for either of his kids. 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

In the adaptation Ep44, FJ acknowledged that outside the dream, DH will be again that hard to reach leader Emperor, while she is that insignificant fox he cares little about.

(Of course she's not insignificant for him, nor he cares little, as he's going to marry her)

To ordinary people, 1000 Fengjius wasn't worth even one of Dijun's fingers.

But to DH, Fengjiu is his whole world and his EVERYTHING from head to toe... literally.:wub:

The funny thing is both DH/FJ is insecurities about what's they felt about themselves.

Apparently their insecurities is one of the reason to all the misunderstanding between them.

When FJ give up and had to surrender to the fate after she thought she had tried so hard 

And there's DH always have or think of solutions for everything no matter how ridiculous shameless his methods is.  Once he realizes his love, how precious is FJ to him , he did and done  everything anything he could. , He is the one who will NOT bend to Destiny, fate or Heaven's will.

One of many reason why I'm falling in love with DHDJ character..:wub:

@Megan since I love Dongfeng character so much I feel I need to defend DH actions and I will do the same to FJ..

At the end of the day what the most important thing is "let's bygones be bygones" "let's forgive and forget"  " is the most useful methods to carry on with Life.

DH thought FJ will mad at him when she recalled the truth, lying about their marriage or lying about him knelt down when he propose to her because one of the reason( I think) had explained in this excerptions below .. it's a Time saving... methods.

PB2 page 42

An hour was too short. Although he had used a dishonorable method to
prevent her from quarreling with him, he didn't really care whether it was
right or not. As far as he was concerned, if it was useful, it was good.
The most important thing at this time was extracting her soul so her body
could immediately recuperate inside the healing enchantment seal. He
must not miss the hour.

After several months, by the time her body was healed and she could leave
the enchantment seal, would her muddled memory be restored? Would
she hate him when she recalled this period? Of course Dijun had thought of
this, and it was causing him a slight headache.
But unlike warfare
strategies where countermeasures could be arranged in advanced, he could
only improvise when the time came. Once he saw her reactions, he would
know how to coax her again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

Lol those scene always be one of my favourite because watched how restless impatient DH like an adrenaline rush and certainly very HORNY ..lol.

he impatiently pulled FJ and carry her bridal style..to their bed.:joy:

It's purely entertaining to watch former Master of the universe who was known as Emotionless Desireless Loveless acted like a horny teenagers..:joy:

And before that DH look so cute the way he just standing there (without paid much attention to whatever Zhonglin has asked him ..poor ZL) watching so lovingly at Xiao Bai who was so preoccupied with her sword case.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Lol those scene always be one of my favourite because watched how restless impatient DH like an adrenaline rush and certainly very HORNY ..lol.

he impatiently pulled FJ and carry her bridal style..to their bed.:joy:

It's purely entertaining to watch former Master of the universe who was known as Emotionless Desireless Loveless acted like a horny teenagers..:joy:

And before that DH look so cute the way he just standing there (without paid much attention to whatever Zhonglin has asked him ..poor ZL) watching so lovingly at Xiao Bai who was so preoccupied with her sword case.

The guy broke out in sweat, poor ZL. He is smart though he offered to move FJ because she was kind of obstructed from his view. Hahaha! :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

This did not  happen in the show. The proverb used in the show was "Drinking North Western Wind" which translated means cold and hunger. Which means Feng Jiu is threatening him with that because she lost the argument with him.

In fact the whole sentence was (directly translated): "Don't always use drinking north western wind to threaten me whenever you can't outtalk me"

Thk for the thorough explanation.

I love the idioms that BGG relayed to his mother ..so knowledgeable of him:D.

Seem like he always knowing his mother so well( he know something fishy ..DH's mini-me  ..lie detector) everytime FJ use the same method to dodge BGG questions.

I can't remember the exact dialogue from the show( I need to re watched it) but since the questions was mentioned about mountain in @Megan post and I remember the significant of the mountain in Dragon Hidden Ravine where FJ and BGG live in Mortal Realm . In the book BGG love and frequently visits that place with his mom because of he love the sound of nature's the sound of wind and thunder..I think.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The guy broke out in sweat, poor ZL. He is smart though he offered to move FJ because she was kind of obstructed from his view. Hahaha! :blush:

Yes ZL is indeed smart and very observant to what DH's liking or needed.. his nickname is "mind reader"

PB 2 page 374

Outside, Donghua had ordered Zhonglin to set a chessboard and two stone
seats under an autumn tree. The study had been taken over by Fengjiu
today. Right now, she was designing her sword case at the desk. He and
Liansong would be bothering her if they played chess in the study. Since
today's weather was warm, playing chess outside in the cool breeze wasn't
a bad idea.
Zhonglin carried the chessboard around as he kept looking for better
locations, asking Dijun whether this was okay or that was okay. But it was
never okay. Zhonglin sweated all over.
Although Zhonglin Xianguan
always seemed so rigid, he did everything in Taichen Palace to Dijun's
liking and was nicknamed 'mind-reader'. Right now, he couldn't even place a chessboard to Dijun's liking. This was giving the mind-reader Zhonglin
incredible pressure. Shifting back and forth, Lord Zhonglin was about to
collapse when he heard Dijun unhurriedly say, “Hmm, this location isn't
bad.” ( because finally that location is where DH can clearly see Xiao Bai when he played a Go with LS)
 I love clingy sappy DH :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Won't that require trial and error? :sweat_smile:

DH might turn out  even more stern than Bai Yi to FJ after a few matchmakers dare to knock on his door for either of his kids. 

Do you think anyone has the guts to show up at the doorstep of Tai Chen Gong for this? I personally wouldn’t ROFL.

I don’t want to RIP.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Yes ZL is indeed smart and very observant to what DH's liking or needed.. his nickname is "mind reader"

PB 2 page 374

Outside, Donghua had ordered Zhonglin to set a chessboard and two stone
seats under an autumn tree. The study had been taken over by Fengjiu
today. Right now, she was designing her sword case at the desk. He and
Liansong would be bothering her if they played chess in the study. Since
today's weather was warm, playing chess outside in the cool breeze wasn't
a bad idea.
Zhonglin carried the chessboard around as he kept looking for better
locations, asking Dijun whether this was okay or that was okay. But it was
never okay. Zhonglin sweated all over.
Although Zhonglin Xianguan
always seemed so rigid, he did everything in Taichen Palace to Dijun's
liking and was nicknamed 'mind-reader'. Right now, he couldn't even place a chessboard to Dijun's liking. This was giving the mind-reader Zhonglin
incredible pressure. Shifting back and forth, Lord Zhonglin was about to
collapse when he heard Dijun unhurriedly say, “Hmm, this location isn't
bad.” ( because finally that location is where DH can clearly see Xiao Bai when he played a Go with LS)
 I love clingy sappy DH :wub:

If you go by the chinese words used in the book “解语花”, it means a good decoder of words. Not just mind reading :). Chinese words tend to have a good amount of meaning to just one or two words at times.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Thk for the thorough explanation.

I love the idioms that BGG relayed to his mother ..so knowledgeable of him:D.

Seem like he always knowing his mother so well( he know something fishy ..DH's mini-me  ..lie detector) everytime FJ use the same method to dodge BGG questions.

I can't remember the exact dialogue from the show( I need to re watched it) but since the questions was mentioned about mountain in @Megan post and I remember the significant of the mountain in Dragon Hidden Ravine where FJ and BGG live in Mortal Realm . In the book BGG love and frequently visits that place with his mom because of he love the sound of nature's the sound of wind and thunder..I think.

BGG said: 

娘亲, 不要每次说不过时就拿喝西北风来威胁我.

Niang qin, bu yao mei ci shuo bu guo shi jiu na he xi bei feng lai wei xie wo.

That's what's confused @Megan and myself cos the sentence didn't make sense. Thanks @Ninky for clearing the air on that. :love:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

Do you think anyone has the guts to show up at the doorstep of Tai Chen Gong for this? I personally wouldn’t ROFL.

I don’t want to RIP.

There are always some who'd still foolishly try! Some comic relief they are! :joy:

DH is a wise and protective father. By the time the 2nd one is born, there'll be a very capable group in Tai Chen palace. Oh, Ali and BGG will be part of it. :joy:

I rather think only those who are vouched by LS, MY, Tianjun, Bai Zhi or Bai Yi, Zhe Yan or Bai Zhen, West Sea monarch or SMY might be allowed entry to face DH. Mwahahaha!

Si Ming will also give the background check report. Grandma Fumi will scrutinise each proposal.

• Like 3