[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Was hoping for a trailer :tears:

Anyway Happy birthday Dilireba :wub: 

What do you guys think this scene is? i think perhaps its the blind dates scene? 

The post mentions sweet and sour fish and baked sweet potatoes. I need to refresh my memory of the book because I only remember Feng Jiu endured the fish and enjoyed the taters when she was a fox. I wonder. :D 

I'm so excited! Every released photo has been so beautiful. Love the look of this drama.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aprincessofmars said:

The post mentions sweet and sour fish and baked sweet potatoes. I need to refresh my memory of the book because I only remember Feng Jiu endured the fish and enjoyed the taters when she was a fox. I wonder. :D 

I'm so excited! Every released photo has been so beautiful. Love the look of this drama.

Yes I was wondering about that too, maybe this is after their reunion scene?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

What do you guys think this scene is? i think perhaps its the blind dates scene? 

Haha I am looking forward to how they portray the blind dates scene, where Feng Jiu has shown her understanding of etiquette at its "peak of perfection" :joy:

7 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

I only remember Feng Jiu endured the fish 

Oh the dreaded sweet n sour fish, "I've already tasted it. It was dreadful" I hope the scene is as cute as I imagined it, the things we do for love.

Agree the photos are so beautiful :wub:, TBH in the photo it looks more like potato n ribs rather than sweet potato and sweet n sour fish :huh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

FJ's dresses  are similar to what BQ wore in TMOPB. I like how they give her a more mature look in PB. Dont get me wrong I like her dresses in TMOPB too but they look like something a teenager would wear. Even though she's still considered very young but in PB she is the queen of Qing qiu so naturally she will be dressed like an adult.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pawla said:

FJ's dresses  are similar to what BQ wore in TMOPB. I like how they give her a more mature look in PB. Dont get me wrong I like her dresses in TMOPB too but they look like something a teenager would wear. Even though she's still considered very young but in PB she is the queen of Qing qiu so naturally she will be dressed like an adult.

Yup, its always like that for chinese drama production, young and innocent=pink/peach :sweatingbullets:

a5578ec9ly1g3nqubntdfj21471kukjl.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Just found this on facebook... Anyone know what this is about? 

https://www.facebook.com/966070583561411/posts/1288383504663449/

hmm...I think it's the partiture of an instrumental track from the Pillow book ost. I don't speak vietnamese, so i don't know if this is the original partiture or not. maybe there is someone here who can help us :)

On 6/7/2019 at 2:42 AM, WL Nguyen said:

The rumor is that it will air 6/12/2019.

I was hoping this is true, I kept checking my usual sites, just in case............ I am so afraid when this drama really airs. What should I do? Should I watch every week as the drama airs? Should I wait until the drama ends and binge watch it? If I binge watching it, what would happen to my real life? Endless questions. *Sigh* I'm ranting off my frustration. *sigh*

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/13/2019 at 7:29 AM, akkarin said:

I was hoping this is true, I kept checking my usual sites, just in case............ I am so afraid when this drama really airs. What should I do? Should I watch every week as the drama airs? Should I wait until the drama ends and binge watch it? If I binge watching it, what would happen to my real life? Endless questions. *Sigh* I'm ranting off my frustration. *sigh*

LOL I planned to watch it as soon as it airs so I can wait patiently for the subs :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1