[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 4/18/2020 at 8:34 PM, MayanEcho said:

@HeyheyheyJ @jimmylyne

Her trial should start while DH is in seclusion. :) Sneaky, but it's only once, and it's for her too, to ascend to high goddess. Anyhow that would still be tens of thousands of years away, she's only in the 30 thousands and not even done with the three lightning yet.

But DH loves his FJ so much and so attuned with her, he'll most likely feel when something's up with the red fox. :rolleyes:

Might not even be a love trial, could be worse you know. Not every god will get love trial. She has had a terrible love trial already with Dong Hua, perhaps she might get some other trial that puts her grit to the test. 

In my opinion, DH will prepare her for it rather than help her directly. He showed this trait when simply setting up the timetable so she can finish her sword case on time. And that's a good dynamic. Helping her only when necessary so that she may learn and grow and increase her cultivation over time.

She will be happy knowing he is always there for her.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

28 minutes ago, Ninky said:

In my opinion, DH will prepare her for it rather than help her directly. He showed this trait when simply setting up the timetable so she can finish her sword case on time. And that's a good dynamic. Helping her only when necessary so that she may learn and grow and increase her cultivation over time.

I’m just wondering what Dong Hua will say during the study session if Feng Jiu asks him, “But what if it’s a love trial?”

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Megan said:

I’m just wondering what Dong Hua will say during the study session if Feng Jiu asks him, “But what if it’s a love trial?”

Knowing his jealousy, he won't let Si Ming put FJ through a love trial unless he is the one FJ has the trial with :joy:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Knowing his jealousy, he won't let Si Ming put FJ through a love trial unless he is the one FJ has the trial with :joy:

But what will his reply be? Not reaction, but reply to her question.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Megan said:

But what will his reply be? Not reaction, but reply to her question.

Actually he knows better than to interfere with a trial. It has terrible consequences if they do. So I think it will be the correct answer most immortals will give.

Jealousy aside, he does know the rules to that game, a trial is just a means to an end ie ascend. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Actually he knows better than to interfere with a trial. It has terrible consequences if they do. So I think it will be the correct answer most immortals will give.

Jealousy aside, he does know the rules to that game, a trial is just a means to an end ie ascend. 

Hmm...if Dong Hua doesn’t interfere...what if Feng Jiu’s mortal incarnation ahem...has a child there...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

I think FJ won't have love trail, you need to be single to go through love trails like BQ(and FJ has already went through the ultimate love trail of her lifetime).. if u are already in love then how can u fall in love again? Even if FJ gets her memory taken away like BQ, she has DH in present who will search for her whereas BQ didn't have any partner who would search for her so her trail had a clean state to start with..

I'm also worried that FJ trail going to be much worse than BQ, I think it would have something to do with "change in balance of all realms" coz of the Awakening of old Gods which can cause shift in alliances among various clans (which could lead to wars)  and u have MC realm which is like a ticking timebomb atm, so FJ trail would be similar to DH/ZY trails..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Aari sky said:

Do immortals loose their lives if they can't successfully pass the High God/goddess trail like the Immortal trail of three thunder strike? 

It is quite possible. That was why Dong Hua is worried he will never see her again if he goes into a long sleep.

But the entire QQ clan will help her. Imo.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Ninky said:

She will be happy knowing he is always there for her.

The Tiancang cage, DH's heart ring, family who backs her, and a supportive husband who has given her the freedom to grow as she wishes...FJ would be ready. :)

There aren't any doubts over FJ's grit and determination, and her capabilities to adjust with the situation.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aari sky said:

I'm also worried that FJ trail going to be much worse than BQ, I think it would have something to do with "change in balance of all realms" coz of the Awakening of old Gods which can cause shift in alliances among various clans (which could lead to wars)  and u have MC realm which is like a ticking timebomb atm, so FJ trail would be similar to DH/ZY trails..

Trials can be worse, or easier, depending on the perspective of what's hard and difficult. For sure though that the trial will decide if the immortal is deserving to ascend into higher state.

The ancients in deep sleep would have witnessed the chaos before getting the realms united by DH. IMO, unless they themselves lead a revolt against their fellow ancient beings, that's the time the clans will seriously consider uprisings. However, they too have seen how ugly things were when the realms were at wars. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Megan said:

Hmm...if Dong Hua doesn’t interfere...what if Feng Jiu’s mortal incarnation ahem...has a child there...

IMO, DH will be altruistic enough that if FJ as a mortal had a child during her trial, it is part and parcel of her trial to ascend. More than DH, FJ will be more invested if that happens.

Watch from afar maybe, but since trials usually end on their "death", FJ will not interfere anymore to any mortal child she might have had. That was a hard lesson for her earlier on.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, chsaf said:

He'd want nothing else but do that, but most likely that for this trial to ascend, he will let it be as is. He'll not stop worrying for sure, he might check every now and then, but that's the most he will do. FJ will have to ascend by drawing from her own strengths. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

3 June was Reba's birthday and look what her fans did for her! Watch from 6.13 onwards

That's generous of her fans. Uhm, a bit over the top IMO, but the bright side is that somebody, someone had a job and earned from this gig. :)

Happiest birthday to her! May Reba's career keep growing and remain stable for years to come, and her personal life as peaceful as can be.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

IMO, DH will be altruistic enough that if FJ as a mortal had a child during her trial, it is part and parcel of her trial to ascend. More than DH, FJ will be more invested if that happens.

Watch from afar maybe, but since trials usually end on their "death", FJ will not interfere anymore to any mortal child she might have had. That was a hard lesson for her earlier on.

The trial is for an immortal to learn something from it. Sometimes it may not involve going to the mortal world. It could be anything.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1