[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It can be FJ's daring antics are so surprisingly ingenious, DH just can't help himself but laugh after hearing the unexpected reason why she should go.  

Or...he's relieved to hear it wasn't a midnight "tryst", but a planned robbery gone awry. :lol:

Ikr..I can detect a bit of jealousy in DH the way he tilted his head (ep30 on mark 37:04) the moment FJ said that she have an appointment with XY.

On the side note. I still remember I cried a happy tears at the end of episode 30. To see DH cuddled with FJ after he purposely wanted to be pampered...complaints his head hurt need to lean on FJ which end up put his precious head on FJ's lap and asked FJ to warmed his cold hand.. the way FJ caresses DH"s head when she thought DH is sleeping.. and DH's narrations with FJ soundly sleeping next to him and his hand on FJs hip ...Awww.:love: make me feels sappy..

" There are always people out there trying to seek protection from me , it's the first time I met someone who want to protect me instead" - DH 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, Ninky said:

It ain’t going to work. There may be some things he will put his foot down for. :blush:

If FJ protests, he can guilt trip her “I wasn’t around for GG’s pregnancy.”

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

Yes! This is going to be his ultimate guilt trip :joy:

Pretty sure FJ will still have a come back, or she'll pacify him with her reassurances that she'll be fine without, just as she did in mortal realm. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Ikr..I can detect a bit of jealousy in DH the way he tilted his head (ep30 on mark 37:04) the moment FJ said that she have an appointment with XY.

On the side note. I still remember I cried a happy tears at the end of episode 30. To see DH cuddled with FJ after he purposely wanted to be pampered...complaints his head hurt need to lean on FJ which end up put his precious head on FJ's lap and asked FJ to warmed his cold hand.. the way FJ caresses DH"s head when she thought DH is sleeping.. and DH's narrations with FJ soundly sleeping next to him and his hand on FJs hip ...Awww.:love: make me feels sappy..

" There are always people out there trying to seek protection from me , it's the first time I met someone who want to protect me instead" - DH 

ELOD Ep30 is one of the best. That is the first time DH laughed in the series, isn't it? :love: Second time he laughed was while lifting BGG in the ending scene. :blush:

His laughter is so very rare. One was due to FJ, the other from what BGG said.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

It ain’t going to work. There may be some things he will put his foot down for. :blush:

He will compromise with her, unless he wants to see three years of daily pouting. No sweets or tasty dishes either, hahaha.

It will also be BGG's first gig as referee between the dear parents. :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

57 minutes ago, Megan said:

Pregnancy is a very emotional time. Unless Dong Hua wants a weeping, raging Wife... best he let her do what she wants 

To be frankly..hard to guessing who will submitted to each other wants..both is equally talented to do all the coaxing. Based on how cheeky and shamelessly DH is, plus his extraordinary brilliant mind..look like he gonna win because we know FJ is really kind hearted  ..DH will melting his kind hearted's  wife with his thousands of very creative ways to make sure he got his ways..

Idk... maybe FJ just let DH do whatever he want instead. Indulgence and pampering her to the utmost since he missed their first pregnancy experiences.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

To be frankly..hard to guessing who will submitted to each other wants..both is equally talented to do all the coaxing. Based on how cheeky and shamelessly DH is, plus his extraordinary brilliant mind..look like he gonna win because we know FJ is really kind hearted  ..DH will melting his kind hearted's  wife with his thousands of very creative ways to make sure he got his ways..

Idk... maybe FJ just let DH do whatever he want instead. Indulgence and pampering her to the utmost since he missed their first pregnancy experiences.

I rather think FJ will be fine with all the wards, restrictions, and protections in place, so long that she can see and spend time with friends and family members. Or that she's allowed in the kitchen. :blush:

DH can not stop CY, XY, and Ali visiting, hahahaha. Pretty sure DH will always have a friend or family with FJ when he has to be somewhere else. I won't put it past him that he will also ask Mo Yuan or even Buddha at least once during the three years to look after FJ. :joy: 

Or this:

DH: Su Moye, I need your assistance

SMY: Anytime Your Majesty. What do you need me to do?

DH: I have to be away for a day or two. Stay here in Tai Chen Palace and make sure Xiao Bai, Gungun, and Ali don't dig holes and traps while I'm not here.

SMY: :flushed: (remembers the hole, Changdi and Prince Qing)

DH: Xiao Bai can make you sweets and fox lollies. Just keep the three out of trouble. Qingti and ZL will also give you a hand.

SMY: :relaxed:

• LOL 6

35 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Based on how cheeky and shamelessly DH is, plus his extraordinary brilliant mind..look like he gonna win because we know FJ is really kind hearted  ..DH will melting his kind hearted's  wife with his thousands of very creative ways to make sure he got his ways..

Hahahahaha I like the way you say it, brilliant mind with thousands of very creative ways :joy::joy: you're so right his puppy eyes will melt FJ's heart.

@MayanEcho poor SMY but he will gladly babysit them cos surely he would miss FJ's company and he can get fox candies from her :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Hahahahaha I like the way you say it, brilliant mind with thousands of very creative ways :joy::joy: you're so right his puppy eyes will melt FJ's heart.

@MayanEcho poor SMY but he will gladly babysit them cos surely he would miss FJ's company and he can get fox candies from her :w00t:

Only DH can ask a prince to babysit three potential troublemakers. Just as LS cleans/maintains the Cang'he sword for him. :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Pregnancy is a very emotional time. Unless Dong Hua wants a weeping, raging Wife... best he let her do what she wants 

It would be funny if FJ's second pregnancy make DH get sympathetic pregnancy, imagine DH having mood swing, food craving, backpains instead of FJ :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

46 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I rather think FJ will be fine with all the wards, restrictions, and protections in place, so long that she can see and spend time with friends and family members. Or that she's allowed in the kitchen. :blush:

DH can not stop CY, XY, and Ali visiting, hahahaha. Pretty sure DH will always have a friend or family with FJ when he has to be somewhere else. I won't put it past him that he will also ask Mo Yuan or even Buddha at least once during the three years to look after FJ. :joy: 

Or this:

DH: Su Moye, I need your assistance

SMY: Anytime Your Majesty. What do you need me to do?

DH: I have to be away for a day or two. Stay here in Tai Chen Palace and make sure Xiao Bai, Gungun, and Ali don't dig holes and traps while I'm not here.

SMY: :flushed: (remembers the hole, Changdi and Prince Qing)

DH: Xiao Bai can make you sweets and fox lollies. Just keep the three out of trouble. Qingti and ZL will also give you a hand.

SMY: :relaxed:

I.. kind of doubtful..with this part... :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

It would be funny if FJ's second pregnancy make DH get sympathetic pregnancy, imagine DH having mood swing, food craving, backpains instead of FJ :joy:

BGG will then be the vinegar to DH. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Donghuadijun said:

Oh my god.. that's soooo can happen.. Imagine if DH having all of those symptoms especially morning sickness and nauseas and throw up infront of his peers  while FJ lovingly hold his precious silver hair and at the same time massages the small of his back or patted his back. We know that DH didn't flinched even when he's hurt or wounded, but  the thing is can DH still maintain his calm stern and solemn expression when he supposedly having morning sickness? 

LS and Siming would be thrilled..well of course without being obvious? Or just blatantly teasing DH? Idk about Siming but LS...:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh my god.. that's soooo can happen.. Imagine if DH having all of those symptoms especially morning sickness and nauseas and throw up infront of his peers  while FJ lovingly hold his precious silver hair and at the same time massages the small of his back or patted his back. We know that DH didn't flinched even when he's hurt or wounded, but  the thing is can DH still maintain his calm stern and solemn expression when he supposedly having morning sickness? 

LS and Siming would be thrilled..well of course without being obvious? Or just blatantly teasing DH? Idk about Siming but LS...:lol:

LS will rib into him

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

It was not slightly jealous but was TOTALLY  jealous. He backed away a bit and then leaned forward when she blurted out her foiled grand theft plans! :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4