[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I guess DH never expecting once his children grow up he will be busy casting wards around his Taichen Palace. There goes his retirement plan once he met the red fox from Qing qiu. His palace will never be a quiet place anymore :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, pawla said:

I guess DH never expecting once his children grow up he will be busy casting wards around his Taichen Palace. There goes his retirement plan once he met the red fox from Qing qiu. His palace will never be a quiet place anymore :lol:

It will be a beautiful chaos :)

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

It will be a beautiful chaos :)

He won't mind it he'll love it. Wish we could see the continuation of the little family on screen. I miss waiting for ELOD every week, omg I need help :cry:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pawla said:

Then later on his grandchildren will wreak havoc too :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Aari sky said:

Daughter? Do u want the entire male population to die at the hand of DH? :joy:

Even if he gets jealous over FJ, she's already his so he can control the urge to make others disappear but if it's his DAUGHTER then that's a whole different matter..

So that is a good thing that they are not exist in the real world. Their existence would be means the extinction of human race, women are killing each others to get BGG attention, while men are either killed by DH/BGG or killing each others to ask DHFJ's daughter hand of marriage :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Aari sky said:

Even if he gets jealous over FJ, she's already his so he can control the urge to make others disappear but if it's his DAUGHTER then that's a whole different matter..

Who knows what will happened

Maybe all male immortal will not show up asking for the hand in marriage cuz most of them are afraid of dijun himself... i rather think that he will have a hard time keeping her out of trouble since they say like mother like daughter.

Mostly she will be running everywhere picking fights with everyone and destroying palaces like FJ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, Aari sky said:

I actually want to see that. War time DH would be back after hundreds of thousands of years of being "dormant" from wars. :joy:

I wonder how he'll make the male suitors suffer. 

4 hours ago, pawla said:

DH never expected he would have children of his own. With FJ by his side, I don't think he would want a quiet place anymore because he finally experienced what it is like to have familial love. He is not alone anymore.

56 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Then later on his grandchildren will wreak havoc too :sweatingbullets:

I wonder if he has aged once his grandchildren are born. Because he stopped aging from a certain age. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, FoxontheMoon said:

Who knows what will happened

Maybe all male immortal will not show up asking for the hand in marriage cuz most of them are afraid of dijun himself... i rather think that he will have a hard time keeping her out of trouble since they say like mother like daughter.

Mostly she will be running everywhere picking fights with everyone and destroying palaces like FJ.

Well, not picking fights with everyone maybe, but just as mischievous as FJ. Or they may turn out as calm as DH. :lol:

Though BGG and siblings will be given as much freedom they can have, pretty sure DH will keep his children in line. He and FJ will be teaching them early on their duties and responsibilities to their subjects. :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

I actually want to see that. War time DH would be back after hundreds of thousands of years of being "dormant" from wars. :joy:

I wonder how he'll make the male suitors suffer. 

DH never expected he would have children of his own. With FJ by his side, I don't think he would want a quiet place anymore because he finally experienced what it is like to have familial love. He is not alone anymore.

I wonder if he has aged once his grandchildren are born. Because he stopped aging from a certain age. 

Dh's reasonable, but his protective instincts are sky-high when it comes to the people he loves. It will have to be a "very special" being (very foolish) who'll truly arouse his wrath. (JH, ML, yoo-hoo!)

He loves having his own family and having them around! The merry chase and whatever he had to do to win back FJ's love are proofs enough. :) Plus, he's never shy of calling YH uncle, and confusing Ali, hahaha!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, pawla said:

DH was more than ready for permanent noises in Tai Chen Palace when he joined Mo Yuan, Lian Song, and Si Ming in the wedding procession for Ye Hua and Bai Qian's wedding. :innocent:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Good day to all Dongfeng beloved family..

Well I re-watched ELOD again...at first I thought the excitement would've decreased because of.. re-watched it how many time? ... lost count already..lol.

So apparently the feels of thrilled and excitement is still there.. look like , it's won't go away..

And I just past episode 25 and on mark 23:13 - 24:00

This part where FJ and DH sit together after the Chiyan Beast incident, This look of DH when he 'propping his chin in his palm' and gaze at FJ ..he look flirty , the way he stared at FJ..flirtatious, like he wanted to seducing her with his extraordinary good look yet mischievous and his naughty barely-there smile...and man.. he's sure does look extra extra adorable..and FJ guite stunned . She even reminiscing her happy time with DH when she was a baby fox

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

After Meng Shao's meltdown over his general B) EP 33, DH the stalker.

DH the creepy stalker..he was so jealous of XY until he contemplating how to vanishing him without FJ didn't aware of his absences.

Poor ZL always worry about DH and didn't awared or clueless why his master look agitated and restless even asked him some weirdest questions how to vanished someone without anyone knows..

@Aari sky I love vinegar DH... Lol

the problem is , it's doesn't matter how he look or however situation he is or whatever expression he has....Angry, Jealous , Coquettish,  Naughty or etc etc..he still looking so adorablely charming.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Well I re-watched ELOD again...at first I thought the excitement would've decreased because of.. re-watched it how many time? ... lost count already..lol.

So apparently the feels of thrilled and excitement is still there.. look like , it's won't go away..

This part where FJ and DH sit together after the Chiyan Beast incident, This look of DH when he 'propping his chin in his palm' and gaze at FJ ..he look flirty , the way he stared at FJ..flirtatious, like he wanted to seducing her with his extraordinary good look yet mischievous and his naughty barely-there smile...and man.. he's sure does look extra extra adorable..and FJ guite stunned . She even reminiscing her happy time with DH when she was a baby fox

The first of many player moves. 

DH is a natural, when it comes to pulling out these cute, adorable, mischievous, and sexy moves. Who would have thought DH has it in him!

Really, I need to thank Vengo and Reba for portraying their characters so well. Both of them had the potential of being cringe worthy in many scenes, if they didn't do it right. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

DH the creepy stalker..he was so jealous of XY until he contemplating how to vanishing him without FJ didn't aware of his absences.

Poor ZL always worry about DH and didn't awared or clueless why his master look agitated and restless even asked him some weirdest questions how to vanished someone without anyone knows..

@Aari sky I love vinegar DH... Lol

the problem is , it's doesn't matter how he look or however situation he is or whatever expression he has....Angry, Jealous , Coquettish,  Naughty or etc etc..he still looking so adorablely charming.

Poor ZL. DH was so out of character. ZL must have been so stressed trying to understand what was going on.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

56 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

That's the first time DH is stalking FJ! :tounge_wink:

Before that he had seen Ali and FJ near Jiuchongtian Miaohua mirrors by the falls. :blush: 

LS was asking him the actual story, one of which DH was said to be passing by. What passing by? He was stealthily following the cousins! :joy: And minutely seeing FJ to know she is drenched that he dropped her his robe. Seeing how beautiful she is, he can't help getting coquettish and flirty himself. :love:

He himself admitted to stunned, rascal playboy LS seeing a beauty, and telling that those who described FJ as a beauty got good taste. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1