[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

20 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Omg. I do know lol. Well not the exact episode, but enough to know approximately where in the story. 

They do have beautiful hand. I think keep staring at DH's hands during the drama. 

Plus, I find DH's back just as majestic...thanks to Vengo's height and catwalk experience!

He really brings out that majestic aura of DHDJ. Even if it was another model/actor who played DH, nobody can do it better than Vengo. The role was made for Vengo.

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

When Mommy's busy, and BGG wants a nap; :)

BGG hops on and sleeps on Daddy's lap. :wub:

I know BGG is more of a mommy's boy, but I wish he was more of a daddy's boy. Like preferring to play with DH, train with DH etc. DH will definitely be whipped when he would have a daughter. I wish TQ would include this in the books if she ever decides to give BGG a sibling.

2 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Just want to share with you Irono-sensei's lovely manga drawing of our dongfeng. 

I have seen so many ELoD fanarts and I have to admit, it's the first time I really felt that the live version of DHDJ was much better to look at (Yes, I am a big fan of Vengo now). I usually have "crushes" on manga/anime characters but Vengo just ruined it for me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I know BGG is more of a mommy's boy, but I wish he was more of a daddy's boy. Like preferring to play with DH, train with DH etc. DH will definitely be whipped when he would have a daughter. I wish TQ would include this in the books if she ever decides to give BGG a sibling.

BGG only had FJ for two hundred years, and since he's a sensible boy, he'll have that "stranger danger" instincts. :) He'll be close to father once he gets to know him, and seeing DH care so much of FJ. DH will also surely do his best to gain the affections of BGG. It shouldn't be too hard, all three of them are talented coquettes! :lol:

Next pregnancy of FJ will glue DH to her. :sweatingbullets: Can't blame him though, after missing the first one.

48 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I have seen so many ELoD fanarts and I have to admit, it's the first time I really felt that the live version of DHDJ was much better to look at (Yes, I am a big fan of Vengo now). I usually have "crushes" on manga/anime characters but Vengo just ruined it for me.

I feel like asking my cousin in Japan to check this out for me. :) Animé guys are very appealing, but you're right, Vengo as DH in flesh trumps them all.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Next pregnancy of FJ will glue DH to her. :sweatingbullets: Can't blame him though, after missing the first one.

I can imagine how frustrated FJ will be if DH follows her around everywhere :lol::lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, pawla said:

I can imagine how frustrated FJ will be if DH follows her around everywhere :lol::lol: 

Maybe not if he provides enough entertainment, hahahah! :lol: Uhm, together with BGG, boat rides, kite flying, hide and seek games, and birds dancing for her. He owes her the last one. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

And we all know how annoyingly overbearing he can be hahaha.

FJ should have an equivalent of a warehouse to fill with pastries, sweets, and fox lollies for buttering up DH. :lol:

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

He really brings out that majestic aura of DHDJ. Even if it was another model/actor who played DH, nobody can do it better than Vengo. The role was made for Vengo.

I had the same thought. Vengo looks better than Manga versions. 

My expectation is too high now, not thanks Vengo's DHDJ. 

I wonder who will play the movie versions of DH and FJ. There are many handsome actors and beautiful actresses, but it would be difficult to replace Vengo and Reba's versions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Maybe not if he provides enough entertainment, hahahah! :lol: Uhm, together with BGG, boat rides, kite flying, hide and seek games, and birds dancing for her. He owes her the last one. :P

DH won't be able to pull the same trick with BGG around! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

Daughter? Do u want the entire male population to die at the hand of DH? :joy:

Even if he gets jealous over FJ, she's already his so he can control the urge to make others disappear but if it's his DAUGHTER then that's a whole different matter..

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

12 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I wonder who will play the movie versions of DH and FJ. There are many handsome actors and beautiful actresses, but it would be difficult to replace Vengo and Reba's versions.

Is the movie still a go? The movie DH and FJ should have the same qualities as the series DH and FJ have. The movie DH should own the silver mane, tall, majestic, elegant, charismatic, and oozing with god aura. Movie FJ should be beautiful, charming, exude childlike innocence, and be cute without being annoying. Most of all, both should have very expressive eyes.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

Even if he gets jealous over FJ, she's already his so he can control the urge to make others disappear but if it's his DAUGHTER then that's a whole different matter..

Before the suitors flock his princess tens of thousands years later, DH will have to deal with proposals first from eager parents who'd like their daughters to be matched with BGG. :lol:

By the time his princess is grown-up, he'd have fortified all his residences with wards, and his Cang'he sword would be everywhere.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Is the movie still a go? The movie DH and FJ should have the same qualities as the series DH and FJ have. The movie DH should own the silver mane, tall, majestic, elegant, charismatic, and oozing with god aura. Movie FJ should be beautiful, charming, exude childlike innocence, and be cute without being annoying. Most of all, both should have very expressive eyes.

And attractive hands and have a very good looking yet adorable pouting face :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

This is what makes move on from the drama is sooo hard. Yes there are many other good dramas, yes they all good looking actor/actresses but in the end of the day they are not V and R (the ultimate pairs that suits for DHDJ and FJ for all eternity #imo). I watched the drama first before read the novel so to me now in my imagination the characters in the book are the one from the drama and they makes perfect senses. 

I’m actually so glad that these all happened during the self isolation period so I have the privilege of re watch it and re read it and reading all the interesting stuffs from the forums and I hope I could continue to do so as my place has ease the restrictions today and we are slowly starting to get back to our normal routine. A dose of DH and FJ is pretty good mood booster  :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I am not sure. I haven't heard any updates. I think it would be hard to find the right combination. On top of physical qualities,  there is chemistry between the main leads which is essential.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

49 minutes ago, pawla said:

Saw a clip on YT and couldn't resist to make this comparison

TMOPB DH

VS

ELOD DH

Love it! I cried so much while watching TMOPB, and that is only for DH and FJ parts. 

TMOPB DH pushes FJ away.

ELOD DH will do whatever needed to keep FJ next to him. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

There is also BGG, who will help DH monitor the suitor situation.

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Before the suitors flock his princess tens of thousands years later, DH will have to deal with proposals first from eager parents who'd like their daughters to be matched with BGG. :lol:

By the time his princess is grown-up, he'd have fortified all his residences with wards, and his Cang'he sword would be everywhere.

BGG may become a recluse like his dad! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Will there actually be one? I wish they just use v&r again it will def make the box office go up!

• Like 4