[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

soo sad then. i was waiting for such a long time to see The Wolf, which was rumored to air in May, but now it's impossible. this means that Pillow book will be pushed for sure towards December, maybe even next year :tears::tears::tears: meeeh...why, whyyyy? 

Why next year is the ban not only for a few months where did you get to OCT ban from and i agree i been waiting for The Wolf for ages. 

Also some shows are in those genres airing into April so what happens to those. 

Credit @liddi

The news I've read so far do not indicate the ban to be anything beyond June. In any case, the latest news is  that due to the uproar from the ban, the restrictions have been eased and dramas can gradually aired from April onwards provided it obtains broadcasting license and the platforms adhere to certain restrictions:

- the network platform should report their monthly broadcast programs to the SARFT through the local bureau before the 15th of each month

- control the proportion of costume dramas, and the reality theme accounts for 60% of the annual broadcast plan

- Shows that do not get the online license, including the issuance license, the star license, the filing, etc., cannot be scheduled and announced in advance

Apparently the broadcasting platforms have all signed a guarantee letter to adhere to the above conditions.

• Insightful 4

4 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

The news I've read so far do not indicate the ban to be anything beyond June. In any case, the latest news is  that due to the uproar from the ban, the restrictions have been eased and dramas can gradually aired from April onwards provided it obtains broadcasting license and the platforms adhere to certain restrictions:

- the network platform should report their monthly broadcast programs to the SARFT through the local bureau before the 15th of each month

- control the proportion of costume dramas, and the reality theme accounts for 60% of the annual broadcast plan

- Shows that do not get the online license, including the issuance license, the star license, the filing, etc., cannot be scheduled and announced in advance

Apparently the broadcasting platforms have all signed a guarantee letter to adhere to the above conditions.

Apparently, it's true. quoting phoe-enix from mydramalist:

"NRTA has proposed a compromise with the 3 major networks. Costume dramas can be gradually launched in April. There are tons of rules to follow by the networks but at least we can breathe easier now...."

"Also, the official acc where I got my source about the new costume drama regulation, posted that it's been lifted. I'm not sure what to believe right now. But still optimistic because seriously, so many high profiled dramas being affected I bet the investors are frothing like mad because of it."

16 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Apparently, it's true. quoting phoe-enix from mydramalist:

"NRTA has proposed a compromise with the 3 major networks. Costume dramas can be gradually launched in April. There are tons of rules to follow by the networks but at least we can breathe easier now...."

"Also, the official acc where I got my source about the new costume drama regulation, posted that it's been lifted. I'm not sure what to believe right now. But still optimistic because seriously, so many high profiled dramas being affected I bet the investors are frothing like mad because of it."

Well Eagle flag was end of June which im really excited for. 

Im not sure if pillow book was supposed to come in July/June.

3 hours ago, ivanice said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???

1 hour ago, aureliat said:

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???

I have no clue (not too familiar with Chinese sites 'cause I can't really read anything :sweatingbullets:)

It seems to be going around the Thai fan community that the air date is June 12

Agreed it'd be awesome for it to come out soon, but I'm skeptical

So I'm still going to go with 4th quarter 2019

Anyone recognize this?? (from the link, looks like a weibo logo at the bottom??)

D2AEmEYVAAAYwBA.jpg:large

8 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Sorry, I do not speak much English, because I'm a student to learn to speak I follow this forum a long ago, so I've never spoken because I do not speak much English. so I want to thank everyone and this drama it was the first fantasy drama that I liked even though it will be sequenced and I'm very happy this couple I'm very anxious for the kiss scenes and more. So I know how you're asking how I'm speaking in English. I have my media. kkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by ivanice
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Cleaneed promotion event ? Reba look really thin, or is it just the angle?

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

people I'm so tired of waiting, I'm so bored every day I just watched a drama and after that it gave me a boredom I can not stand it any more wait the pillow book aaaa post soon a trailer and the date of exhibition because I'm tired of wait. I've cleared everything to you.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:57 PM, pawla said:

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

I always like her figure, not too thin like many actress this day, but lately she is looking more thin, maybe because she is really busy these days?

1 hour ago, Aole said:

Do anyone know where I can read / or buy the pillow book in English version ? 

Thanks

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

@cancergirl87

Yes! There's an audio book :) here's two links (both are playlists with the audio book clips)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT3yMNmh-w6m34C1JGYDQx1g

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT1RxAXbuMpMc9WorOdSJEcQ

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, midnight_muse said:

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

Maybe we'll get a trailer on Reba's birthday ? (June 3)

007-Cse-T9ly1g1ktfpf4ycj318g18gacs.jpg

• Like 2