Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Official Pillow Book weibo update

DCXOlh4.jpg

This has been circulating for a while, I hope its not true :tears:

xh80ZzR.jpg

Interview about Pillow book (Engsubbed)

This is too funny :lol:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

DCXOlh4.jpg

xh80ZzR.jpg

Thank you! On what site you found the airing date to be moved next year? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

DCXOlh4.jpg

xh80ZzR.jpg

I wouldn't be worried about the date since there's nothing official.

Just started reading pillow book again keeping more attention to details. In motion, pillow book is actually going to be way more tragic than it appears when reading like even the cute moments are usually in the thick of heart breaking scenes. It's a good thing it's a happy ending.

Another love story that we get to see which is actually interesting is Minsu the crossdressing bodyguard and Xunyang? I'd love to see theirs too^_^

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Thank you! On what site you found the airing date to be moved next year? 

I saw it at weibo around 2 weeks or last week?

T5xeTFx.jpg

zxFGZCN.jpg

Our Immortals F4 :wub:

DjB03fy.jpg

vmTSpND.jpg

7WYHJya.jpg

5 hours ago, aryamine said:

I wouldn't be worried about the date since there's nothing official.

Just started reading pillow book again keeping more attention to details. In motion, pillow book is actually going to be way more tragic than it appears when reading like even the cute moments are usually in the thick of heart breaking scenes. It's a good thing it's a happy ending.

Another love story that we get to see which is actually interesting is Minsu the crossdressing bodyguard and Xunyang? I'd love to see theirs too^_^

Yep, hope they got their happy ending too~

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

New Youth Hot Chat Full interview (Engsubbed)

Vengo's acting is getting better 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sisca_TVXQ Although some fans did claim Vengo not very good in acting especially in Legend of Fu Yuo ..my impressions on him was never change..I still feel he is a good actor because..maybe I am biased and to be frankly I'm only watched his acting in TMOPB which I really thought he was so amazingly awesome in it..a little bit in V love and Mr Pride and Prejudice..

And yes ...in the latest video clip from his latest drama... he was indeed good .. especially ..his "anguish in pain" expressions.:thumbsup:

I really love the videos ..Tom and Jerry versions..Vengo, Zhang Binbin, Wayne Liu and Zhang Yunlung..very funny:love::joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

ah finally i am able to log in into my own account now

yay

hahaha

the new login system kept me logged out with no way of logging in

thankfully the soompi technical support was nothing than amazing in helping me

so grateful for them

i just found out that my local cable tv has wrath of time aired with eng sub

i only found that out recently and manage to watch the series at ep 12

better than never

hahaha

i also found this on youtube

i'm not the type that ship pairings in drama into real life

since i prefer my leading lady to act with all types of actors hahaha

but i kinda enjoy this interview

it's cute

^__^

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Soompi is down last night and my post is deleted :blink:

@chubby^green^

I was wondering where did you go, the thread is really quiet without you :P

Btw, there is a rumor that the drama is gonna air around Second Quarter and some Tencent staff said around september (on Twitter). I'm gonna pray really hard for this to come true, December is too long for me :tears:

etOSene.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I was wondering where did you go, the thread is really quiet without you :P

hahaha

i was around, stalking this thread as guest but i dont want to create another account just to reply

since i am quite fond of my old acc

so i was waiting for the support to help me

it took a while but they (actually i think it is just one person),  she/he or they did help me greatly

^__^

will try to be more active in this thread after this

*pinky promise

30 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, there is a rumor that the drama is gonna air around Second Quarter and some Tencent staff said around september (on Twitter). I'm gonna pray really hard for this to come true, December is too long for me :tears:

please let it be true

i dont mind waiting since i have been waiting for so long so this sept or next year is okay for me

but if asked between those two which one i prefer

of course i will choose this year most definitely

hihihi

i seriously have ran out of interesting and intriguing chinese dramas to watch

i tried a few and just couldnt go on past ep 1

i even downloaded some of the series, ancient and also modern ones and they all sits idly in my hardisk for now, untouched

sighs

ps

people are raving about goodbye my princess, saying its good and such

but after kings woman and also last empress (kdrama)i seriously dont think i can stomach another sad ending (someone posted the summary of the novel and the ending is even sadder than kings woman)

though that kind of drama do have the best heartache scenes

hahaha

if only they could release another set of posters for pillow book, i would be able to endure the waiting better

havent i mention how crazy i am about posters?

:joy:

• Like 1

I want to try Evernight but still waiting for season 2 to air so I dont have to wait too long, HSDS 2019 is airing today so I'm excited :P

Have you watched Goblin ? I just finished Goblin (My first K drama after DOTS LOL) and I adore the Grim reaper-Queen couple :wub:. So happy that right after I finished Goblin Lee dong wook & Yoo in na have a new drama airing right now (Touch your heart) it is a Rom-com so its perfect after all the angst from Goblin :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I want to try Evernight but still waiting for season 2 to air so I dont have to wait too long, HSDS 2019 is airing today so I'm excited :P

Have you watched Goblin ? I just finished Goblin (My first K drama after DOTS LOL) and I adore the Grim reaper-Queen couple :wub:.

i tried evernight

i downloaded it until ep 20 sumthing

but i just got bored and was like, "yeah this one is a no for me"

i ended deleting all the eps that i have downloaded and didnt continue

hsds seems interesting but i was not that intrigued

i tried watching well intended love, but forced marriage getting too boring for me

tried an oriental odyssey, but the female lead just seems so awkward all the time

lost love in times with william chan seems interesting, i might try that after this

i remember watching a few eps when it was aired here, but i didnt keep up since i was quite busy back then

ah goblin, watched it because it was aired several times already here

i wont say i hate it since i didnt, but i was not invested in it as well

i like the king and the queen story in the flashback

but not so much on the reaper and the cafe owner (or is it chicken shop? i forgot) story

hahaha

one thing that i noticed about chinese drama is that most of it are either remakes or based from novel

so even before watching the drama

people already have tons of perception and views for that drama

so in order to watch something sometime you can rely on other peoples' opinions and thoughts

but most of the time

its all on you

whether you like it or not, it must be based and up to you

i remember watching old baron chen's drama with gillian chung extremely urgently

people saying how messy that drama was

makes me a lil skeptical to watch it

but since i like both leads i tried and i actually enjoyed it

hahaha

• Insightful 1

hello again all! been slow the past few days... have been stalking the forum and loving all your convos... especially about the drama coming a little bit early??? hope this is true!!!

and to quote @chubby^green^ have run out of dramas to watch too... been repeating TMOPB lately, especially our dongfeng scenes... *le sigh so beautifully interpreted, even if they didn't have the book material... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm so glad I found this forum thread!! I watched Eternal Love on netflix at the start of the year. I binged it so hard and fell inlove with dong hua and feng jiu. I read the book after watching the show and I couldn't find any where to talk about it anyone! I couldn't hold my excitement after finding out they are doing a TWTL pillow book adaptation!! I created this acc to do it join in the conversation!! :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Latetotheparty said:

I'm so glad I found this forum thread!! I watched Eternal Love on netflix at the start of the year. I binged it so hard and fell inlove with dong hua and feng jiu. I read the book after watching the show and I couldn't find any where to talk about it anyone! I couldn't hold my excitement after finding out they are doing a TWTL pillow book adaptation!! I created this acc to do it join in the conversation!! :D

Welcome on board ~ freel free to spazz and join the discussion :heart:

@Shane Tricia Facultad

Lets pray together LOL

@chubby^green^

Usually people who said the story is a mess is a book purist. It also bothered me when they change some parts of the novel. But if it translated better on screen I dont really mind.

ay9JN4T.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

and to quote @chubby^green^ have run out of dramas to watch too... been repeating TMOPB lately, especially our dongfeng scenes... *le sigh so beautifully interpreted, even if they didn't have the book material... 

hahaha i have been rewatching all of reba's dramas and movies that i have including ten miles

but instead of the whole drama i watch the cuts that i got from youtube 

just dongfeng cuts, :P

@Latetotheparty welcome aboard

talk with us about anything, we are more than happy to hear more from you

^__^

18 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Usually people who said the story is a mess is a book purist. It also bothered me when they change some parts of the novel. But if it translated better on screen I dont really mind.

same here

i'm that person who enjoy reading and watching so i really dont mind if there is changes from the book and the tv version that doesnt alter the story too much

i wouldnt mind at all

then again i rarely read chinese novels, so it wont affect me much anyway

unless if it's become too much and they shift the focus of the story

if anything i have high expectation for pillow book and i know they will deliver

anyway rereading pillow book again though this time i am editing the book

i am not editing anything major just making it more printer friendly as i want to print it and make it into a book for my private collection

i dont really enjoy reading anything from my phone

and i always like having to touch the book i am reading

hence i'm going to print the book just for me

hahaha

anyway reading it again makes me realise that

although it was fengjiu's sincere and pure love that change the stone of destiny

but it was donghua total adoration and devotion that maintains the fated destiny between donghua and fengjiu alive after so many trials

if anything, fengjiu for most of the time was willing to give up already

but it was donghua determination that keep them together

although his own methods and actions are sometime questionable (then again this is donghua we are talking about hahaha)

but he did all for the sake of their love

and also have to say

while fengjiu starts the fate of them two, donghua preserve their flame of love

it is bai gungun that seals the deal

hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, Latetotheparty said:

Welcome on board!

It's was the same for me..created this acc just for DongFeng couple:D

• Like 1

^

oh my lord donghua... no wonder everyone is vying to get into his bedroom every night

hahaha

i can't say donghua and fengjiu is the reason why i create this acc since i have been here since like forever

:sweatingbullets:

but i can totally say that they are one of the reason why i become interested and started watching chinese drama all over again

because of their chemistry and cuteness together makes me a fan of dilraba and also vengo become one of my fav actor

and encouraging me to try watching other chinese dramas as well

granted most drama i watched have dilraba in it (like 80% of it :phew:)

:joy:

but i am very open on watching other dramas that i find interesting as well

hahaha

btw, i dunno if u guys are the same

but everytime i use explore at instagram i am always interested and wanted to watch the chinese dramas they posted there

i am guessing since i am liking tons of reba dramas and also vengo's related posts

my explore is full with chinese drama suggestions

i always will be like, ah this drama seems interesting

i wanna watch it

they are very good at making you intrigued and interested in checking them out

huhuhu

@chubby^green^

Yes I believe they use your search history to make a suggestion for you, just like youtube.

Btw, is Flame's daughter good ? I want to watch it but I'm not a fan of vic so :sweatingbullets:

@pawla 

I think when the bathtub scene is aired all us gonna die from massive nosebleed :D

Sorry but I still think this Zhe yan is weird looking :sweatingbullets: Hope his screen time is not a lot...

J3A41hj.jpg

EPs6Kvm.jpg

KaqKP5X.jpg