[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

14 hours ago, karinos said:

Why did DH wait so long to go there after FJ fell with Xiao Yan? I am aware that the concept of time changes depending on realms.  DH did put her in that cage to cushion the fall for her safety but still...

The gate to Fanyin valley only opened every 6 months If I remember correctly :sweatingbullets:

14 hours ago, karinos said:

Anyone know if he’s good at acting? I like him as 13th(?) disciple in TMOPB where he was paired with the demon princess. It would’ve been cool to see them paired up again. I dropped Flame’s Daughter so I didn’t get to see much of him. Hopefully he pulls mischievousness & comedy off well. 

I was watching flames daughter up to eps 15 and I love his character there, he is soooo nice and smart, his character is like Huge's at Ballad of the desert. 

@chubby^green^

I want to ask you something, I never like and follow Vic so I dont know much about him but did he never acted on period/ancient drama before?

His gesture ? at Flames daughter is really......how do I say this ? The way he talk, walk, stand and sit is really modern :sweatingbullets:

It really bugging me everytime he cross his leg :sweatingbullets:

bwSwIDj.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Thanks 1

I really wish the production included the "Flying vessel( small bowl )" incident scene.. after Xiao Yan fell off the stairs and cried "who the bastard, trying to murder me" and Donghua replied " sorry my hand slipped" and then sweets little Ah Li said " woah it's slipped pretty far".:joy: 

Poor Xiao Yan ...luckily the flying Vessel was already empty ...otherwise Xiao Yan will be wet with Ji Heng's soup.

• LOL 3

16 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I really wish the production included the "Flying vessel( small bowl )" incident scene.. after Xiao Yan fell off the stairs and cried "who the bastard, trying to murder me" and Donghua replied " sorry my hand slipped" and then sweets little Ah Li said " woah it's slipped pretty far".:joy: 

Poor Xiao Yan ...luckily the flying Vessel was already empty ...otherwise Xiao Yan will be wet with Ji Heng's soup.

OMG please include this scene! I’m gonna cry if they don’t. It’s my favorite Xiao Yan scene.  I literally burst out laughing the first time I read it. Went back to re-read the entire scene because it was so funny. 

& hello! PETTY Dong Hua Dijun. We never see that. I wanna see petty DH soo bad :lol:

• LOL 2

Just wondering. Am I the only one who dislikes JiHeng from the very beginning she was introduced? I was suspicious of her even though her introduction was done/described quite beautifully.  Like, my spider senses were tingling that she was going to be the sneaky type of girl who acts innocent & forlorn to get what she wants from the male lead. Was it obvious to all you guys also? Or did it take a while for some to realize that she wasn’t a good person — how she played the game, I mean? She was ok in the beginning. What I mean by that is she matched DH way better than FJ in terms of temperment when she snuck in as a baby fox to be with him. So FJ was definitely out of her element. It explains why FJ failed in her first attempt at winning DH. Although it was mentioned that DH loved his baby fox dearly & that he had no romantic feelings for JiHeng whatsoever - only a feelings of obligation. 

Am I judging too harshly? She could’ve just been a girl who acts the way she does because of her circumstances cuz her backstory is blended into Pillow Book well even if it’s not emphasized. Thoughts? 

^

i had unfortunately know the actress who will be playing jiheng first before getting to know jiheng from the book

so my first impression of the character was already not good in the first place

though have to say, when she was introduced and expanded in the book, i was a lil baffled

i was pretty sure she would be the conniving, cunning evil witch that would do anything to separate fengjiu from donghua and to win donghua's heart, just like how sujin is from 10 miles or even the meanie zhi'he

i was so ready to hate on her in full force but...

she wasn't anything like that at all in the beginning

and her constant adoration toward the fox fengjiu was a lil cute and sad as well

makes me a lil sorry for her

but after that, it was gone the minute she started to act like she owns donghua and even pretending to do something that she didnt do to win his heart

and during that time i was like, yup she's on top of the list as one of the hated characters now

hahaha

i guess the writer wanted to show how love sometime can turn people blind and obsession can be deadly too

if anything jiheng and fengjiu share the same fate

liking someone who doesn't even throw them a a glance in the beginning

while fengjiu continues to strive on her love and blossomed under that love

jiheng turn conceited and consumed by the love that she has

it also shows how fate is weird and funny in its own way

fate was the reason why fengjiu fails in her attempt to gain access and attention from donghua in the first place

but at the same time, even if fate let jiheng get close to donghua, she was not fated for him

hence regardless how compatible and suited they both are with one another

nothing or i would not even a spark flickers between them

fate also why although fengjiu tries her best to avoid and get away from donghua later one, they keep bumping to one another and it was enough to gain donghua attention and awareness of fengjiu

while even she was around 200 years without the interference of fengjiu to try her best to win donghua's heart in fanyin valley

but nothing ever happen between donghua and jiheng

because fate was already written between fengjiu and donghua, how nice is that?

regarding xiao yan

i am reluctant to hand him over to jiheng, he is too good for her

hahaha

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@chubby^green^

I want to ask you something, I never like and follow Vic so I dont know much about him but did he never acted on period/ancient drama before?

His gesture ? at Flames of daughter is really......how do I say this ? The way he talk, walk, stand and sit is really modern :sweatingbullets:

It really bugging me everytime he cross his leg :sweatingbullets:

wrong person to ask, have to say ^_^*

i seriously dunno much about vic, aside from knowing him from meteor garden from like ages ago and i dont even watch meteor garden since i dont and will never like that drama regardless of which country producing it

i never watch him in anything after that

even the infamous 'mars' with his then girlfriend barbie hsu, i didnt watch hahaha

he was pretty much, in his earlier career, acted in taiwanese idol dramas, so i dunno if he has acted in period drama before flame's daughter

sorry

saw him a few times in movies but mostly modern ones i think

about his gesture in flame's daughter, i dunno which part of him look modern and honestly i really dunno how man and woman during that time are supposed to behave and act

beside i don't think much about it, i am the type that doesn't ponder much about these things

if i enjoy the drama then i tend to overlook things that could ruin the drama for me (seriously-with serious face)

but if i don't like the drama, then i will for sure pinpoint every flaws and irregularities just so i can not liking it even more

and since flame's daughter is fun for me

i seriously dont see his movement or characteristic too modern or to chic to be in period drama, he was okay for me, i even like his sheepish smile most of the time

hahaha

if i were to defend him though...

i would contribute that his mannerism is because he has lived longer than anyone of those alive during that time

he has surpasses everything and his mannerism and traits are showing his indifferences to the world and his nonchalant behaviour is because he is a man with power then and even now

i would also say that his carefree nature could also be one of the reason

he is after all doesn't care much about worldly matters anymore (most of the time in the drama, when he takes action it was because or related to ruge only)

he was just waiting patiently for ru ge to be born and become adult and for his ge'er to come back to him

nothing else matters to him at all anymore

hence the cheery and jovial attitude (for most of the time)

sorry cant help you at all in vic's matter

:sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@chubby^green^

Its ok, I just found it weird since I never see leg crossing in period/ancient drama, even the girls didn't do that :sweatingbullets:

@karinos

I dislike her since she stole the credit for Fengjiu's corrections on Liansong's drawing <_<

Btw guys, our GuangRe ship just sink again :bawling:

Apparently few days ago there was some photos and videos taken by paparazzi of Vengo and his co-star at Candle in the tomb Wrath of time, the one who played his sister Hua ling. They take a taxi together, hugged, and enter her house ? And Vengo stay all night there :tears:

Vengo's staff already denied the rumor, hope this is not true...this is his second scandal already...

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

^

wow o.O...

second time right? the first one is after eternal love where dongfeng shippers were abundant... 

thank god i dont do shipping hahaha

(i adore donghua and fengjiu together, not so much of vengo and reba together though)

but still vengo ah... pls be more careful

with pillow book not having airing date as of yet

this kind of thing could just have an adverse effect on the drama that has not aired yet

aish...

makes me a lil hmmph....

i dont blame him of hooking up, and the truth is, it's not big of a deal... he's single (i think) that woman is too (hoping)

so they free to do whatever they want

news and reporters tend to have this kind of things blown out of proportion

just that right now my main priority is pillow book

so...

hahahah

sorry for the shippers though

have to say though watching the first vid

they dont seem close at all it almost like vengo was taking care of her

seems like she was a lil drunk maybe

i guess he did take her home, he is a gentleman after all hahaha

about staying overnight, that is still up on the air

^_^

be strong guys

hahaha

Guys I don't like to gossip or jump into a conversation outside of just Pillow Book talk,

but I will state one thing.

It's really more beneficial if Vengo and Reba are friends and not a couple. A potential break-up would make looking back on their dramas a little hard to watch.

Besides, as friends, the familiarity adds to the chemistry. They look more comfortable on screen.

That's just my two cents. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

12 hours ago, karinos said:

OMG please include this scene! I’m gonna cry of they don’t. It’s my favorite Xiao Yan scene.  I literally burst out laughing the first time I read it. Went back to re-read the entire scene because it was so funny. 

Sames! My absolute favorite Xiao Yan part!! Who wouldn't love to see a so obviously jealous and petty Donghua XD...and agreed, if this scene isn't included I will cry too! 

11 hours ago, karinos said:

Just wondering. Am I the only one who dislikes JiHeng from the very beginning she was introduced?

10 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

^

i had unfortunately know the actress who will be playing jiheng first before getting to know jiheng from the book

so my first impression of the character was already not good in the first place

though have to say, when she was introduced and expanded in the book, i was a lil baffled

i was pretty sure she would be the conniving, cunning evil witch that would do anything to separate fengjiu from donghua and to win donghua's heart, just like how sujin is from 10 miles or even the meanie zhi'he

i was so ready to hate on her in full force but...

she wasn't anything like that at all in the beginning

and her constant adoration toward the fox fengjiu was a lil cute and sad as well

makes me a lil sorry for her

but after that, it was gone the minute she started to act like she owns donghua and even pretending to do something that she didnt do to win his heart

and during that time i was like, yup she's on top of the list as one of the hated characters now

hahaha

Being someone who wasn't exposed to the actress playing JiHeng beforehand, I found her fine at first to be honest. I also thought she was going to be a Sujin kinda character so I was surprised how nice I thought she was in the beginning.

I was fine with her UNTIL she started getting all clingy to Donghua and took credit for Fengjiu's work. At that point I was just thought 'naawww this girl is bad news tsktsktsk'.

The whole time I never even considered her Fengjiu's competition, ever hahaha. I guess my love for DongFeng is so strong that  I couldn't even pretend to consider Donghua with anyone else haha, especially Jiheng. She's no where near the same league as DH and she's just kinda generic and boring :sweatingbullets:  yeah she's nice at first but there's nothing really special about her. I pitied her, but never saw her as a threat...in the beginning lol

It wasn't until the very end where she poisons herself and misuses her father's promise to try to force DH to her side that I really hated her hahaha. Just 'cause she can't have him, she just wrecks his life for the next 200 years with the reasoning 'if I can't have you, no one can' (though it's only a fraction of how long Fengjiu suffered heartbreak :bawling:). Jiheng's breakdown was really the most interesting thing about her whole character. But even then, she was so desperate it was just sad to watch...or rather read haha. (But I was also super pissed at her too)

On a side note, I still find myself asking why in world is our precious Xiao Yan in love with this Jiheng?? I do not see whatever he sees haha

Don't know if I'm the only one but I must say, I do like that DH goes through such a difficult time for those 200 years.

It showed us just how much he loves Fengjiu, doing everything in his power to find her.

It's so heart wrenching and that's what I love! 

I think it's because Donghua is such a collected and calm character that the rare moments when he shows a completely different side makes my heart ache for him!

Noting this, I'm looking forward to seeing a "deathly pale" DH staring at a bawling FJ  XD

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

I was fine with her UNTIL she started getting all clingy to Donghua and took credit for Fengjiu's work. At that point I was just thought 'naawww this girl is bad news tsktsktsk'.

It wasn't until the very end where she poisons herself and misuses her father's promise to try to force DH to her side that I really hated her hahaha

Jiheng's breakdown was really the most interesting thing about her whole character. 

I gotta say, forcing someone to be with you by harming yourself is another level of psychotic manipulation. I totally forgot abt Ji Heng taking credit for FJ’s work. But now that I’m reminded, I remember how pissed I was because of how messed up that crap she pulled was. Nahh, Sis! I’mma put you in check for that bull. 

30 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

I think it's because Donghua is such a collected and calm character that the rare moments when he shows a completely different side makes my heart ache for him!

Noting this, I'm looking forward to seeing a "deathly pale" DH staring at a bawling FJ  XD

Angst! Angst! Give me all the angst. Make me bawl my eyes out! Imagine the conversations we’ll all have being miserable together! 

1 hour ago, aprincessofmars said:

Guys I don't like to gossip or jump into a conversation outside of just Pillow Book talk,

but I will state one thing.

It's really more beneficial if Vengo and Reba are friends and not a couple. A potential break-up would make looking back on their dramas a little hard to watch.

Besides, as friends, the familiarity adds to the chemistry. They look more comfortable on screen.

That's just my two cents. 

I'm not a hardcore shipper, if they're are dating each other and got married that is a bonus :heart: 

But like @chubby^green^ said we are worried this will affect the pillow book and his acting career too, after all this is his first leading role...

47 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

Don't know if I'm the only one but I must say, I do like that DH goes through such a difficult time for those 200 years.

It showed us just how much he loves Fengjiu, doing everything in his power to find her.

It's so heart wrenching and that's what I love! 

When he started to listed all the things she left for Fengjiu :bawling: 

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

(i adore donghua and fengjiu together, not so much of vengo and reba together though)

but still vengo ah... pls be more careful

with pillow book not having airing date as of yet

this kind of thing could just have an adverse effect on the drama that has not aired yet

aish...

makes me a lil hmmph...

sorry for the shippers though

have to say though watching the first vid

they dont seem close at all it almost like vengo was taking care of her

seems like she was a lil drunk maybe

i guess he did take her home, he is a gentleman after all hahaha

about staying overnight, that is still up on the air

^_^

be strong guys

hahaha

Agreed on the little "drunk" part after watched it again. It's looks like it to me..the way she walk..

Couldn't say I don't affected by this , to be frankly I quite miffed with the news..but then what's can we do?..it's their life..

I love and adore DongFeng together it's mutual..Vengo/Reba?? Off course but I am not carried away..what's I can say..celebrities...

@Sisca_TVXQ  I love/wish VengoReba to be an item bc they looks so Good together. It's great if they're an item and it's also Ok if they're doesn't..

@aprincessofmars I thought exactly...bc I still wish a ton of Vengo/Reba's drama together bc their chemistry was the most entertainingly fiery.

@karinos @midnight_muse Ji Heng character was mean to a typical a woman with manipulative pretentious soft and sweets act innocent..and salute for Donghua bc he didn't fall for her manipulated evil schemes.....poor Xiao Yan to have a really bad taste..to love a woman like her.

Yes...It would be good if they could give us a little bit of...how Donghua's life during his separation from his beloved Fengjiu..an anguish,heartbreaking helplessly and desperation when at the same time he make a decision to sacrifice himself in order to save the world( who dare to say he was heartless???)..he wrecked the entire heaven world in order to find his beloved missing wife..and crafted half of his heart solely to protect his wife so that Fengjiu will be still exist when he "return"..

" There has never been anyone more important than you, Xiao  Bai"

Oh my heart...

" Donghua was now much thinner, his complexion a little sickly and wan, he seemed a bit unwell"

How come Fengjiu didn't realise how miserable Donghua was..tsk..tsk..can blame her tho..JiHeng has planted a seed of doubt quite effectively between DongFeng with Saha Fruit incident..

• Like 3

20 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Yes...It would be good if they could give us a little bit of...how Donghua's life during his separation from his beloved Fengjiu..an anguish,heartbreaking helplessly and desperation when at the same time he make a decision to sacrifice himself in order to save the world( who dare to say he was heartless???)..he wrecked the entire heaven world in order to find his beloved missing wife..and crafted half of his heart solely to protect his wife so that Fengjiu will be still exist when he "return"..

Oh my heart...

" Donghua was now much thinner, his complexion a little sickly and wan, he seemed a bit unwell"

Can we all agree that the last part of their story will probably be the angstiest? 

My marker for the moment before it all goes to ruin would be what I like to call their honeymoon phase. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or anyone have their own personal marker for before it all goes bad? For me it is right when DH has FJ dance for him at Blue Sea. DH is so mesmerized that they end up making love *end scene*.   It's probably the last good thing that happens before DH leaves to see Jiheng. 

You know in The Notebook when Noah spends years building Allie her dream house all in the hopes of it somehow miraculously bringing her back to him? To the point where it made him a little bit crazy? That's like DH times a thousand! He tricked out Blue Sea exactly how  she wanted their dream home to be. DH's crazy part a-la Noah is the whole death and cutting out a piece of his heart and making it into jewelry to give to his unofficial wifey/baby mama.

She looked up at him. "Dijun, let's stop here. We've each lived well these past 200 years on our own, haven't we?"

He looked at her, his voice a hoarseness: "I didn't live well at all." :bawling:

His countenance was calm but his eyes were cold: "I won't mutually separate from you, Xiao Bai. You'll always be my wife to the day I die." :confounded::bawling::heartbreak:

Gahhh! Guys. I'm suffering just imagining it. But the pain will be worth it knowing what the ending will be. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, karinos said:

Can we all agree that the last part of their story will probably be the angstiest? 

My marker for the moment before it all goes to ruin would be what I like to call their honeymoon phase. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or anyone have their own personal marker for before it all goes bad? For me it is right when DH has FJ dance for him at Blue Sea. DH is so mesmerized that they end up making love *end scene*.   It's probably the last good thing that happens before DH leaves to see Jiheng. 

Yes!! And sames to the marker, it really all turns to hell after they return from their getaway. I felt my heart just ripping apart after DH didn't return for his wedding :bawling: I really commend Fengjiu though for waiting to hear an explanation from him and not jumping the gun. It really showed just how composed and mature she could be in such a situation (unlike a certain someone *cough*cough* Jiheng* cough*)

And oh my gosh, their reunion/confrontation! The level of angst in that scene was about to make my heart stop :confounded: 

I'm expecting it to be such an tense scene, can't wait to see it but at the same time am dreading it too haha

I just love seeing how Donghua may seem quite heartless at first, but in actuality he feels so much when it comes to Fengjiu. The desperation in trying to get Fengjiu back turns him into an emotional wreck (well a pretty composed emotional wreck for DH). Really looking forward to seeing this side of DH!

9 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Agreed!! I'd love to see the drama show more  about their separation. 

No lie, I think I almost forgot about the ring carved from DH's heart (shame on me haha). But in my defense it didn't come up too much until after she used it to enter the star barrier. I hope there will be a little more emphasis on how the ring was partial in protecting/saving her life. 

"This ring is made from half of Dijun's heart. Even when he's not here anymore, it will not go away. It will stay to protect you always.”

It would also be really sweet if at the end, after she wakes up from her coma, DH and FJ will be able to hash things out and get some closure. I don't want to instill too much false hope but it would be a nice bonus.

Don't remember if anyone asked this but are there any other scenes anyone would want to see added to the drama?

• Like 4

I saw you guys mentioning that they might possibly get together (in real life). If they do, I won't be surprised, since they acted in like 5 dramas together? They are bound to get close that way as they always get paired. Althought it would be weird if they did end up breaking up (if they did date) and I'd imagine it being somewhat like when Elena and Damon from the vampire diaries breaking up in real life. After the breakup, the scenes together just weren't the same anymore. Sorry if I went a bit off topic.

I also wanted to share this cute vid of DH and FJ scenes together from TMOPB, to clench our thirst while we wait for Pillowbook to air. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Don't remember if anyone asked this but are there any other scenes anyone would want to see added to the drama?

I would like to see more scenes about Xiao yan, and how he come to love Ji heng so much. I believe Ji heng is not evil from the start, she's just desperate and fall for the wrong person (twice LOL).

And I want so see a happy ending for Xiao yan, I just adored him so much :heart: 

• Like 1

Hello, I'm new here, and there's something i don't understand about the pillow book, thus hoping if you guys can enlighten me, here goes:

When DongHua entered Aranya's dream he left all his power outside right? Leaving him totally bare without protection and vunerable to the phytons attack. Then inside the dream it was shown he use some magic, healing rapidly but at the same time he also fighting the water serpent with swordskills only, which caused the battle to lasts 2 days. Then he also re-create the magical glass. Can someone please explain this inconsistency? 

1 hour ago, euphoenix said:

Hello, I'm new here, and there's something i don't understand about the pillow book, thus hoping if you guys can enlighten me, here goes:

When DongHua entered Aranya's dream he left all his power outside right? Leaving him totally bare without protection and vunerable to the phytons attack. Then inside the dream it was shown he use some magic, healing rapidly but at the same time he also fighting the water serpent with swordskills only, which caused the battle to lasts 2 days. Then he also re-create the magical glass. Can someone please explain this inconsistency? 

Hello, welcome on board :blush:

I think he didn't remove all his power, Aranya's dream is sensitive to strong individual with hight cultivation so I think he just removed most of his fairy enery. Or maybe after he is inside he cultivated the energy again? The magic he did inside aranya's dream also not considered high level magic, maybe someone who's more experienced with Xian xia could explain to us ?

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that Fairy enery and Cultivation is a different thing, so maybe thats why ?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Insightful 2

Hi, another newbie here :)

6 hours ago, euphoenix said:

Fairy energy and magical prowess(灵力?) are two different things.
Non-fairy can also practice magic like the Daoist priest that bullied Susu at the market in TMOPB.

Anyway, I've been re-reading Pillow Book novel dissecting every word :rolleyes: and there are few scenes that I don't understand.

(1) Pillow Book 1 Chapter 2 - Wangtian Spring

"A slight ripple moved across the clear water surface, breaking the reflection of the moon. A figure in white emerged from behind the boulder in the middle of the spring. Fengjiu ceased her breathing as she saw that figure wading the water and increasingly nearing closer."

Q: Fengjiu was naked at that time, but was Donghua fully clothed in the hot spring?

(2) Pillow Book 1 Chapter 2 - Fengjiu got drunk at the Moonlight Garden

“Liar,” she studied the cup and switched topics, “you went to teach someone a lesson…” She looked out dazedly then held her head and continued, “What was his name again?” She sounded grievious now: “You told me to wait for you but you never came back,” then accusingly, “it was still me who went looking for you.”

Q: Is she referring to the fight between Dong Hua and Yan Chiwu where Dong Hua got tricked into Wicked Lotus Sphere? If yes, why did she says "You told me to wait for you but you never came back"? I thought Fengjiu was never close with Dong Hua until she turned into a baby fox.

Any thoughts?

• Insightful 2

@orenji_neko welcome ^__^, cute name btw

i'm not sure if i can answer ur question correctly

but i will try based on my own understanding of the pillow book,
still quite green with pillow book btw

1. for this one, i think it was simple, fengjiu is naked because she wanted to take a bath in the hot spring, donghua apparently not... most probably he was lounging at the boulder in the middle of the spring, reading his buddhist scripture, or just drinking some tea enjoying the moonlight... he is a loner that way... hahaha

2. for the second one, i think it refers to page 132 is book 1, after donghua and fox fengjiu get out from wicked lotus sphere trap set by xiao yan earlier, once they got out, donghua immediately went back home with fox fengjiu,

entrusting zonglin, he lets zhonglin to take care of fox fengjiu who was still injured that time,

when fox fengjiu whines and not wanting to leave his side, he promises her that he will come for her after he is done taking care of his matters (including another duel with xiao yan, i'm guessing punishment for stealing the wicked lotus sphere)

but after a few days of no news, fox fengjiu couldn't wait any longer and tricked zhonglin of removing the force field to try and go look for donghua

'In the end she couldn't wait anymore and tricked Zhonglin into removing the force field. On her way to look for Donghua, she met Siming at the South Heaven Gate.'

she didn't go very far it seems and she didnt mention that she finds him, just that she had to go look for him because he didnt come back for her as promised,

i think that is for number 2

and also, have to remember that fengjiu is talking in her drunken state, she might be mixing all her stories up for all we know...

• Like 1