[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

58 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Zhe Yan gave her a choice, even in the book. He may have sent it to her in the book but she still made a choice to keep the baby. It is in Feng Jiu’s nature to make this choice.

It speaks volumes that even if Zhe Yan provided something to nourish and keep, he also gave FJ a means to halt the progress of her pregnancy. IMO, Zhe Yan giving her options means he supports her whatever she decides. There's the message too that he can go against DH for all his transgressions to FJ. 

I should have been more clear in that part of previous post, hehehe. :lol:

DH is the sort who would tempt and defy fate. In the book, it was totally wrong of him to change the memories of FJ. For whatever reasons he thought that justified his methods where FJ is concerned.

And then there's JH who's like an albatross hanging around his neck. Apart from the promise to his former general, she too started scheming to manipulate things in her favour.

Then Fate caught up, for an spectacular bedlam. DH loses FJ and his other immediate concerns has to take his time, FJ has to be alone while training and raising her child. Oh, JH at least would now leave DH and FJ alone.

Honestly speaking, I find it hard to understand why some couples can't be truthful, frank, and honest to each other.  Like they don't talk to each other at all. :blink:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Imagine DH would say "since I have nothing much to do also in the palace, let me accompany you to the mortal. With me along, you don't have to be afraid. After all, the master is one that I know and being taught by before". 

And also by then, Bai Gun Gun is also born. So DH can be a babysitter to GG while FJ focus on her studies. Imagine DH running after GG. 

Wards and/or Zhong Lin. :)

DH still gets to watch FJ. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It speaks volumes that even if Zhe Yan provided something to nourish and keep, he also gave FJ a means to halt the progress of her pregnancy. IMO, Zhe Yan giving her options means he supports her whatever she decides. There's the message too that he can go against DH for all his transgressions to FJ. 

I should have been more clear in that part of previous post, hehehe. :lol:

DH is the sort who would tempt and defy fate. In the book, it was totally wrong of him to change the memories of FJ. For whatever reasons he thought that justified his methods where FJ is concerned.

And then there's JH who's like an albatross hanging around his neck. Apart from the promise to his former general, she too started scheming to manipulate things I'm get favour.

Then Fate caught up, for an spectacular bedlam. DH loses FJ and his other immediate concerns has to take his time, FJ has to be alone while training and raising her child. Oh, JH at least would now leave DH and FJ alone.

Honestly speaking, I find it hard to understand why some couples can't be truthful, frank, and honest to each other.  Like they don't talk to each other at all. :blink:

Aranya’s dream became a situation where he started to use stop gap solutions. And we know how well that turned out. Her own memories were a mess in the dream so DH made his choices based on the situation.

He had his chance to make a different choice after they got out but he kinda blew it.

• Like 3

Just now, Ninky said:

Aranya’s dream became a situation where he started to use stop gap solutions. And we know how well that turned out. Her own memories were a mess in the dream

so DH made his choices based on the situation.

He has his chance to make different chance after they got out but he kinda

blew it.

Can I say typical of some men? :tounge_wink:

Joking aside, he's too used doing things his way without a care on how he does it, just so long that he gets the end results he desires.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Aranya’s dream became a situation where he started to use stop gap solutions. And we know how well that turned out. Her own memories were a mess in the dream

so DH made his choices based on the situation.

He has his chance to make different choice after they got out but he kinda blew it.

Given that usually he is one of the highest in the immortal, I guess he has being used to making his own decision that he felt was the best. 

But given that it was his first time in love after all these long years of alone,  he has forgotten that sometimes speaking the truth would be better for a relationship. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Every immortal who cultivates will be

able to achieve a level equal or more than (For example, Ye Hua has more cultivation than his immortal age as he is the son of Father God) their immortal age depending on the type immortal and their species (Bai family descended from primordial nine tailed foxes capable of higher cultivation).

And as a separate thing, each immortal also has an immortal essence, should this get injured in any way, a deep immortal sleep will be the only way to recover. Initially DH planned to purify the three poisons leaving only 5% of his immortal essence and go into a deep sleep together with Feng Jiu.

But the Qiu Shui poison slows down his cultivation recovery by 5 times so what happened in the end was he couldn’t regain his cultivation fast enough and had to use ALL of his essence and remaining cultivation to purify it.

Other examples of this deep long sleep has happened throughout this world’s

history:

Mo Yuan - for 70,000 years

Shao Wan - for 190,000 years

Zhu Ti - (in lotus step)

Feng Jiu - several months

etc etc

DH as a true child of heaven should be more "special" in term of fairy essence.

where did his golden blood came from anyway?..some say it's because of his long life cultivation , he's likely the oldest of the living Immortals.  

If his golden blood was due to his cultivation level , MoYan ,Zhe Yan, Bai Zhi and Shao Wan should be also have a golden blood..but apparently none of them the same as DHs. 

Wondering if anyone on Weibo ever ask TQ about it?

• Like 4

@Ninky

@MayanEcho

@HeyheyheyJ

DH's insecurities , I know it's laughable. He was afraid FJ will not accept him . FJ said she don't want to see him again even if DH appear in her very eyes . She said that to DH as Xixe . Apparently it's one of the reason DH had to make that ridiculous (according to us/ LS) but it's the best decision according to him only . Apparently FJ's confession bring out the worst of him.. his love for FJ clouded his brilliant mind.. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

37 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@Ninky

@MayanEcho

@HeyheyheyJ

DH's insecurities , I know it's laughable. He was afraid FJ will not accept him . FJ said she don't want to see him again even if DH appear in her very eyes . She said that to DH as Xixe . Apparently it's one of the reason DH had to make that ridiculous (according to us/ LS) but it's the best decision according to him only . Apparently FJ's confession bring out the worst of him.. his love for FJ clouded his brilliant mind.. lol

Lol. I guess this was the first time DH feel insecure in his life.

It was hard to imagine at first someone as high level as DH can also feel insecure. And his insecure was actually because of a girl actually. I wonder would his old friends like Moyuan, Zhe Yan, Bai Zhi and Shao Wei made fun of him when they knew his insecure due to a little girl FJ? Or would Bai Zhi feel proud that his granddaughter actually can make an icy face DH to feel insecure. 

But coming to think of it, because of insecure from both DH and FJ on their own side, things became like that. Even in immortal / heaven, they also feel insecure. Let alone us, humans. 

• Like 4

I have a question. If Ye Hua could ascend to high immortal at age 20000, why couldn’t FJ ascend at her current age?

She  survived Aranya’s dream and had her heart broken a lot! 

Granted she had help, but Mo Yuan took Bai Qian’s lightning strikes for her.

hmmm...is the high immortal trial just lightning only?

• Like 2

Hmm....I also realized that the Bai girls have had terrible wedding luck

Bai Qian’s first engagement led to humiliation. Sure the emperor made up for it by promising she will be the crown princess. But that still led to more humiliation because everyone gossiped about the age difference and how long she remained single because no one else dared to court her. Granted SS and YH wedding in the mortal realm was relatively simple and pleasant....then return to heaven, they want to get married. But it was delayed because YH had to descend to the mortal realm and BQ learned the truth. When they want to proceed with the wedding, BQ doesn’t want to; and YH dies. He comes back and they finally have their grand wedding....

Feng Jiu was betrothed to Cang Yi, something she so did not want and escaped from it. But when she finally married Dijun and wanted to hold a wedding, the Bais were privately humiliated by his absence (no one knew why Dijun was absent or why the wedding was postponed or some stuff like that. Point is people didn’t know what was going on but the Bais still suffered the shame), Feng Jiu leaves and raises GG. All the while thinking her legal Husband is committing adultery. Then when they finally get things hashed out, they hold a really grand wedding to make up for the previous one.

yeah, DJ’s previous 2 weddings were awful for his reputation. That 200 day wedding better make up for the second one. Although I don’t think people will forget any of DJ’s weddings.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Lol. I guess this was the first time DH feel insecure in his life.

It was hard to imagine at first someone as high level as DH can also feel insecure. And his insecure was actually because of a girl actually. I wonder would his old friends like Moyuan, Zhe Yan, Bai Zhi and Shao Wei made fun of him when they knew his insecure due to a little girl FJ? Or would Bai Zhi feel proud that his granddaughter actually can make an icy face DH to feel insecure. 

But coming to think of it, because of insecure from both DH and FJ on their own side, things became like that. Even in immortal / heaven, they also feel insecure. Let alone us, humans. 

Shao Wan will definitely poke fun at him

and to his face too. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, Megan said:

I have a question. If Ye Hua could ascend to high immortal at age 20000, why couldn’t FJ ascend at her current age?

She  survived Aranya’s dream and had her heart broken a lot! 

Granted she had help, but Mo Yuan took Bai Qian’s lightning strikes for her.

hmmm...is the high immortal trial just lightning only?

Father God gave Ye Hua half his cultivation to help his spirit survive. That is the only reason he ascended so early. 

She will ascend first to high immortal around 70,000 years (around her aunt’s time) and around 140,000 to 160,000 years to high god. I am using Bai Qian’s timeline as she is so lazy to cultivate that she took longer than her brothers to.

Resealing Qing Qang is also a large karmic contribution so after sealing him, she encountered her trial and ascended to High God.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Father God gave Ye Hua half his cultivation to help his spirit survive. That is the only reason he ascended so early. 

She will ascent first to high immortal around 70,000 years (around her aunt’s time) and around 140,000 to 160,000

years to high god. I am using Bai Qian’s

timeline as she is so lazy to cultivate that she took longer than her brothers to...

BQ sounds like me if I were in this universe. But then, I have a tiger mom.... :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, Megan said:

Hmm....I also realized that the Bai girls have had terrible wedding luck

Bai Qian’s first engagement led to humiliation. Sure the emperor made up for it by promising she will be the crown princess. But that still led to more humiliation because everyone gossiped about the age difference and how long she remained single because no one else dared to court her. Granted SS and YH wedding in the mortal realm was relatively simple and pleasant....then return to heaven, they want to get married. But it was delayed because YH had to descend to the mortal realm and BQ learned the truth. When they want to proceed with the wedding, BQ doesn’t want to; and YH dies. He comes back and they finally have their grand wedding....

Feng Jiu was betrothed to Cang Yi, something she so did not want and escaped from it. But when she finally married Dijun and wanted to hold a wedding, the Bais were privately humiliated by his absence (no one knew why Dijun was absent or why the wedding was postponed or some stuff like that. Point is people didn’t know what was going on but the Bais still suffered the shame), Feng Jiu leaves and raises GG. All the while thinking her legal Husband is committing adultery. Then when they finally get things hashed out, they hold a really grand wedding to make up for the previous one.

yeah, DJ’s previous 2 weddings were awful for his reputation. That 200 day wedding better make up for the second one. Although I don’t think people will forget any of DJ’s weddings.

I still feel she is not so angry about Ji Heng but all the lies. She was just sick and tired of it and just wanted an out. But she never stopped loving him.

I can only imagine how she felt when looking at her son whose looks and silver hair reminds her of him every single day.

That pain would have been intense. It is quite clear to me despite her words to the contrary that her heart never stopped loving him.

So for 200 years, they both did not live well. A 200 day wedding is fitting. A day for each of the 200 years they were apart. How romantic! Sigh...

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Ninky said:

For sure someone already did that.. he's LS.

By the time when Shao Wan poke fun him..DH's "immunity" to any type of gossips or scandals were already on the tip-top ..He probably already double up his shamelessness..but saving his "humbled" side only for Xiao Bai.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

54 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Mmm, whoever relays the DH story to SW must be one of the bravest. Coz he or she would know SW will be teasing DH every now and then about it. :lol: SW won't do that to FJ though, only to DH.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Mmm, whoever relays the DH story to SW must be one of the bravest. Coz he or she would know SW will be teasing DH every now and then about it. :lol: SW won't do that to FJ though, only to DH.

I think of none but FJ..if she told SW about it. it's because although it's kind of an embarrassing story and also absurdity it was to both DH/FJ (Blame it on their insecurities) .....but SW can make/get a direction or guidelines about love when she romancing MoYan.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hmmm, assuming Feng Jiu is still not excluded from love trials...what do you think Dong Hua will do if she has to face it?

she has to suffer heartache in this trial.

But Dong Hua doesn’t want to make her sad...or angry.

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Megan said:

Hmmm, assuming Feng Jiu is still not excluded from love trials...what do you think Dong Hua will do if she has to face it?

she has to suffer heartache in this trial.

But Dong Hua doesn’t want to make her sad...or angry.

DH more likely will do what FJ did in the drama ( Xiao jiu and Song Xuanren) or DH can just ask Siming to enrol his name as FJ lover in FJ's love trial.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I think of none but FJ..if she told SW about it. it's because although it's kind of an embarrassing story and also absurdity it was to both DH/FJ.....but SW can make/get a direction or guidelines about love when she romancing MoYan.

If it's FJ, she won't be up for days for sure :naughty:

• LOL 4