[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, Darrkn3ss said:

Also wondering how FJ met all those friends of hers lol she seems to be so well connected contrary to her aunt BQ.

Though BQ travelled a lot too when she was young, that would be before she went to train in Kunlun. After the war with Qing Qang, she stayed in Qing Qiu for thousands of years to avoid her fellow disciples who are looking for her and the body of Mo Yuan.

FJ knows plenty of people due to her relation to the Fox King Bai Zhi Dijun, meeting visitors at the peach forest of Zhe Yan, and tagging along with her uncle. No surprise that she is friends and drinks with Xie Guchou. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Though BQ travelled a lot too when she was young, that would be before she went to train in Kunlun. After the war with Qing Qang, she stayed in Qing Qiu for thousands of years to avoid her fellow disciples who are looking for her and the body of Mo Yuan.

FJ knows plenty of people due to her relation to the Fox King Bai Zhi Dijun, meeting visitors at the peach forest of Zhe Yan, and tagging along with her uncle. No surprise that she is friends and drinks with Xie Guchou. 

Thanks for the clarification, I always felt like the amazon translated peach blossom was always a little lacking. Probably will read pillow book soon and will be waiting for Mo Yuan story if it’s in the works. And also of course LS and who know we may also get 4th bro and Zhe Yan story too one day.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

She and her youngest brother always travel a lot together. In fact Bai Zhen raised Bai Qian, his only sister. He really indulged her, that's why she became a bit wayward so her parents sent her to Kunlun. Notice in Kunlun she doesn't act like a lady and is a bit of a tomboy. But 70,000 years later, she became so much more mellow. HAHA. The realms respect her a lot and calls her "Gu Gu" an honorary title. Very few female high gods, so she is revered for both her immortal rank and her beauty.

Same thing will happen with FJ, she will become a little more mellow :D.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

Hahaha, now I can't get the picture of young LS being raised by DH out of my head. I can see how he might pick up his lazy streak from DH, but where did he get his playboy personality from then? :P

The truth is Di Jun is anything but lazy. He just appears lazy on the surface. In Bodhi Fate, he was dozing off in class... Some things don't change with time... hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The joke there is that he as the 3rd son who seems to have no much ambition, was overlooked by Tianjun in favour of the two elder sons. :lol: Hence, he had to look for a father figure and the closest would be DH. :P That's how LS got to be more capable in decision making than his father and more intelligent than his siblings. He was half raised by DH.B)

Come to think of it, Ice Face has few friends, but the few he got are very loyal to him. That means even with his poison tongue and equally poisonous sweet and sour fishes, DH is also very good and very fair to the people he cares of.

Looking forward too to the next books of TQ. There should be an interesting story behind the animosity of Cheng Yu to Lian Song.

That's why after the fake wedding fiasco, he went to save Lian Song from his punishment. But Zhi He retained her punishment and Dong Hua was in full support of it. HAHAHAHA! She totally deserved it. This is show verse. But I can see that DH is very fair when it comes to punishment and reward. 

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Ninky said:

That's why after the fake wedding fiasco, he went to save Lian Song from his punishment. But Zhi He retained her punishment and Dong Hua was in full support of it. HAHAHAHA! She totally deserved it. This is show verse. But I can see that DH is very fair when it comes to punishment and reward. 

I like to think that DH saved LS while remembering LS's complaining message he left for Chong Lin to perfectly relay to DH. That scene is hilarious. 

• LOL 4

I just learned that the ancient war scenes had been cut out.

i hope that if the petition makes it, they will also release the war scenes. It would be awe-inducing to see Dong Hua in war.

in other words, I don’t think I ever got an answer for why DH waited 70 or so days to find Feng Jiu after he missed out on their wedding. Surely stabilising the Miao Yi realm can’t have taken that long.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Megan said:

I just learned that the ancient war scenes had been cut out.

i hope that if the petition makes it, they will also release the war scenes. It would be awe-inducing to see Dong Hua in war.

in other words, I don’t think I ever got an answer for why DH waited 70 or so days to find Feng Jiu after he missed out on their wedding. Surely stabilising the Miao Yi realm can’t have taken that long.

Just wanted to share my opinions..

DH make a preparation about 10 to 15 days to purify "miaoyi chasm" Miaoluo in Fanyin Valley..This time its the "Miaoyi original form" he had to stabilized instead of only just a "chasm"  

To make a preparation stabilized Miaoyi Huiming Realm should be taken a lot  longer says 5x also don't forget his fairy energy also infected by Qiushui toxins 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Just wanted to share my opinions..

DH make a preparation about 10 to 15 days to purify "miaoyi chasm" Miaoluo in Fanyin Valley..This time its the "Miaoyi original form" he had to stabilized instead of only just a "chasm"  

To make a preparation stabilized Miaoyi Huiming Realm should be taken a lot  longer says 5x also don't forget his fairy energy also infected by Qiushui toxins 

And in all that time....no one thought to tell Feng Jiu that Dong Hua was not cheating on her. Zhong Lin couldn’t have been sent on another messanger errand? Or someone else?

they honestly thought Fengjiu would still be in Qingqiu during those 73 days where he can just pick her up once the stabilising was completed... that seems kind of...I don’t know what to call it.

This is all book context not drama context

1 hour ago, Megan said:

And in all that time....no one thought to tell Feng Jiu that Dong Hua was not cheating on her. Zhong Lin couldn’t have been sent on another messanger errand? Or someone else?

they honestly thought Fengjiu would still be in Qingqiu during those 73 days where he can just pick her up once the stabilising was completed... that seems kind of...I don’t know what to call it.

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Erm. I think maybe 73 days to these immortals may not be long as compared to what we feel.

That why they did not expect FJ to go down to Mortal within these days.

• Like 1

I just realized one startling similarity between Dong Hua and Ye Hua. They prefer to dress in one Color only. Sure they can wear other colours. We’ve seen Ye Hua wear white in the mortal world. We’ve seen Dong Hua in blue...

maybe Mo Yuan only will only wear white...

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Erm. I think maybe 73 days to these immortals may not be long as compared to what we feel.

That why they did not expect FJ to go down to Mortal within these days.

Still, Feng Jiu gave Zhonglin a message. Dijun only had like one day. You’d think he would take the time limit more seriously...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

PB 2 page 468

He wrote two letters and bid Yan
Chiwu to deliver them to the Blue Sea. One was to be given to Fengjiu, the
other to the wedding planners, her mother and Zhonglin. The story was briefly explained inside each other these letters.

The letter written to Fengjiu's mother and Zhonglin had also suggested that there was no need to announce a postponement to the guests, lest their wedding become a joke. They should instead explain that the Blue Sea's tradition was to invite their guests for a week-long visit. The week-long feast inside the stone palace was for those who received an invitation. The main reception would take place when he came back in eight days.

His arrangement was nothing less than solicitous. Unfortunately, those solicitous letters did not arrive at the Blue Sea on time.

Yan Chiwu had rushed to the Blue Sea with Donghua's letters. Unexpectedly, he was met with an enemy on the way and after a hard-
fought battle, Xiao Yan lost out at the last minute and fell down Mount
Jinwo. He was rescued by the mountain god and ended up staying in a
coma for several months.
After he brought Jiheng back to Demon clan, Donghua only realized his
letters were never delivered when Zhonglin brought Fengjiu's message to him. He immediately rushed to Qingqiu, but the moment he left the Red Demon clan's border, he perceived a change in the world. After the stabilization of three hundred years ago, the Miaoyi Huiming Realm was about to collapse.
It was indeed Destiny to choose this exact moment to collapse.

DH goes to Mortal Realm less than a month 25 days after their wedding banquet.

She waited 9 days in Blue Sea two days later she and ZL go to Demon clan's with out knowing Bai Zhi following them and her grandfather blatantly accused DH had an affair with JH but FJ said she wanted to wait for DH explanation. 

Page 427

Her grandfather's eyes were shot with rage. When he saw her, his anger
seemed to have also contained a hint of pity. At last, he asked her, “Where
exactly is your husband right now?”
She tried to pull herself together and replied, “He's got an urgent matter…”
Bai Zhi Dijun interrupted her in anger: “So jilting you on your wedding to
be illicitly involved with Jiheng of the Red Demon Clan is an urgent matter?”

Her ggrandfather asked her to go back to Qingqiu to wait there. FJ asked ZL to tell DH that she gives DH another three days to look for her in Qingqiu.

But he never show up because that time he stabilized Miaoyi Huiming Realm. 

9 days later pregnant FJ descending to Mortal Realms .

If you wanted to know more kindly read PB2 from page 425 to 431

My explanation a bit off..not my first language more likely my third or fourth language

• Like 3

In this episodes edition of "Find Creeper DHDJ"

Dancing with the Immortals Part II, It's true, Grandpa DH only moves fast when he needs to put his hands around FJ's waist.

:joy: Everyone knows Vengo's secret!

EVyyz33UcAEp9JM?format=jpg&name=medium

He's called "Ice Face" for a reason, but he'll seduce you with his eyeballs. You'll want to do :naughty: things. Honest, could not catch someone's fleeting comment of  "his eyes makes me want to drop my panties" :joy:

EVyymqtUYAEtabK?format=jpg&name=large

EVyyo_DU4AAvmo2?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

PB 2 page 468

He wrote two letters and bid Yan
Chiwu to deliver them to the Blue Sea. One was to be given to Fengjiu, the
other to the wedding planners, her mother and Zhonglin. The story was briefly explained inside each other these letters.

The letter written to Fengjiu's mother and Zhonglin had also suggested that there was no need to announce a postponement to the guests, lest their wedding become a joke. They should instead explain that the Blue Sea's tradition was to invite their guests for a week-long visit. The week-long feast inside the stone palace was for those who received an invitation. The main reception would take place when he came back in eight days.

His arrangement was nothing less than solicitous. Unfortunately, those solicitous letters did not arrive at the Blue Sea on time.

Yan Chiwu had rushed to the Blue Sea with Donghua's letters. Unexpectedly, he was met with an enemy on the way and after a hard-
fought battle, Xiao Yan lost out at the last minute and fell down Mount
Jinwo. He was rescued by the mountain god and ended up staying in a
coma for several months.
After he brought Jiheng back to Demon clan, Donghua only realized his
letters were never delivered when Zhonglin brought Fengjiu's message to him. He immediately rushed to Qingqiu, but the moment he left the Red Demon clan's border, he perceived a change in the world. After the stabilization of three hundred years ago, the Miaoyi Huiming Realm was about to collapse.
It was indeed Destiny to choose this exact moment to collapse.

DH goes to Mortal Realm less than a month 25 days after their wedding banquet.

She waited 9 days in Blue Sea two days later she and ZL go to Demon clan's with out knowing Bai Zhi following them and her grandfather blatantly accused DH had an affair with JH but FJ said she wanted to wait for DH explanation. 

Page 427

Her grandfather's eyes were shot with rage. When he saw her, his anger
seemed to have also contained a hint of pity. At last, he asked her, “Where
exactly is your husband right now?”
She tried to pull herself together and replied, “He's got an urgent matter…”
Bai Zhi Dijun interrupted her in anger: “So jilting you on your wedding to
be illicitly involved with Jiheng of the Red Demon Clan is an urgent matter?”

Her ggrandfather asked her to go back to Qingqiu to wait there. FJ asked ZL to tell DH that she gives DH another three days to look for her in Qingqiu.

But he never show up because that time he stabilized Miaoyi Huiming Realm. 

9 days later pregnant FJ descending to Mortal Realms .

If you wanted to know more kindly read PB2 from page 425 to 431

My explanation a bit off..not my first language more likely my third or fourth language

I think you are mixing book and drama. I don’t remember Feng Jiu ever heading to the demon realm in the book.

also, he could have immediately sent another message explaining everything once he realized his messages weren’t read.

• Like 1

@vivi0303 I also used to enjoy viki comments so much up until the last few EPs where some of them kept saying DH is selfish, stupid, childish and not prioritizing FJ. I was like "What?! Are we even watching the same drama here?" and just had to turn the comments off :triumph:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

@vivi0303 I also used to enjoy viki comments so much up until the last few EPs where some of them kept saying DH is selfish, stupid, childish and not prioritizing FJ. I was like "What?! Are we even watching the same drama here?" and just had to turn the comments off :triumph:

Definitely little kids who have never had responsibilities upon their shoulders for a single day in their lives making those comments!:joy:  I am so good at tuning those people out. I mostly pay attention to the comments during the comedy scenes. The fans are so creative.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Megan said:

Hello. Out of curiosity, why is the pillow book split into 2 parts? Romance of the 3 kingdoms I can understand. Those were 2 thick volumes. But the pillow books combined should be ok, right?

Generally novel releases in parts is up to the author. Perhaps she was having trouble finishing the last half, or her publishing company saw it as an opportunity to make more in sales.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Generally novel releases in parts is up to the author. Perhaps she was having trouble finishing the last half, or her publishing company saw it as an opportunity to make more in sales.

Thanks. Hopefully if there will an official English translation published, it will be one whole book.

• Like 1