[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

32 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Suddenly, our LS has become a resident peeping tom?? Oh dear me..

Btw, DH only uses 10% of his power in Aranya's dream. 10% of his power for everything, ahem. That's why FJ told him not to carelessly use magic when he conjured up the lotus pond and fish for her. That 10% is already so powerful and he put it to good use in the bedroom too I am sure. After he regains more power, wah...:naughty:

Holy moly! I can't imagine what would happen if he has reached 100% :lol:.  

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Holy moly! I can't imagine what would happen if he has reached 100% :lol:.  

No worries about that, DH will take it in a stride. He's shameless, that deity. :lol:

Besides, Chong Lin and Si Ming, also maybe Ye Qingti, can work behind the scenes to scrub his image again. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Just when XY is friends now with DH, here comes BGG, who thinks he is a beautiful sister. Tsk! :lol:

I have to give it to the casting director, the stylist and costume peeps. Xiao Yan is described as pretty like jade in the book. I couldn't imagine Wayne Liu being pretty without looking too effeminate but here he is..indeed a very pretty boy. Love his styling!

img-9df8de185c1a31831cfaff4e5fc58c53.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

I have to give it to the casting director, the stylist and costume peeps. Xiao Yan is described as pretty like jade in the book. I couldn't imagine Wayne Liu being pretty without looking too effeminate but here he is..indeed a very pretty boy. Love his styling!

He does look beautiful, even when he's mad and wielding a sword. He's a wonderful choice and the best for XY. :)

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The joke is i think they thought DH and FJ were still celibate hahahahah! The collective jawdrop!

I can't believe they'd think that way given how shameless and jealous one of them! :lol: Did LS forget he and Ali found them kissing? :lol: And before that, DH said FJ is beautiful and interesting? ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I can't believe they'd think that way given how shameless and jealous one of them! :lol: Did LS forget he and Ali found them kissing? :lol:

Once Dong Hua got a taste of the Bite, who else can stop him after? :joy:.  Both are very bold, very naughty and very passionate :D

• LOL 5

58 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@vivi0303 Baby fox mode is the ultimate weapon to win against any arguments! SM said that very few can resist FJ original form. She even combed her tail into one to avoid all the unnecessary attention.

@daydreamer77 Making fun of DH as a purple rock is still the best! 

I'm wondering though, shouldn't he have been an Ice Cube or perhaps a Glacier? A purple one at that? :lol:

• LOL 5

Question: What was Junuo’s karma for mistreating Aranya?

the rest of the family got their dues, but Junuo got to become queen. While she sort of? Redeemed herself in the drama. She does not in the novel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Suddenly, our LS has become a resident peeping tom?? Oh dear me..

Btw, DH only uses 10% of his power in Aranya's dream. 10% of his power for everything, ahem. That's why FJ told him not to carelessly use magic when he conjured up the lotus pond and fish for her. That 10% is already so powerful and he put it to good use in the bedroom too I am sure. After he regains more power, wah...:naughty:

He gets more powerful coming out of his recuperating isolation hahahah. He needs to do this 3 months out a of every year. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5

16 minutes ago, Megan said:

Question: What was Junuo’s karma for mistreating Aranya?

the rest of the family got their dues, but Junuo got to become queen. While she sort of? Redeemed herself in the drama. She does not in the novel.

She does. It is mentioned the Ju Nuo in reality wasn't bad compared to the one in the dream. Also Ju Nuo in the book married a good man and together they work to imprison Qing Hua in the inner palace to curb her power. After 20 years of imprisonment, Qing Hua went crazy. And the only words to come out of her mouth since then was Aranya. So Ju Nuo did redeem herself. She saw her mother for what she really was, a power hungry mad woman.

• Like 8

If you have seen this link before and have signed the petition feel free to ignore...

BUT ...

If you have not signed this petition, PLEASE CONSIDER DOING SO!!

We are 4,581 / 5000 signatures to ask TENCENT to release the uncut version of this drama.  So far because of the signatures thailand and vietnam will be getting the uncut versions.

Please please please sign <3

http://chng.it/rQdMb4DJFQ

• Like 8
  • Love 2