[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Hmmm, DJ actually fits right in, doesnt he? ^_^

TBH, for me DH's trait that makes me fall for him as character is his shamelessness. He wants it, he got it. By all means. He's someone even Tianjun wouldn't dare to offend. His prestige is so revered by all living being. But DH willing to lower himself to get FJ's attention and not afraid to show that he's whipped. Clingy, lovable and cheeky just for FJ.  Haishhh he's making all the other male species pale in comparison. 

"The deities were entirely dumbfounded. High Deity Bai Qian spat the tea in her mouth as Lord Liansong leaned on the arm of his chair to avoid getting himself sprayed. When he let go, he said to Bai Qian, “See? What did I just say? Nie Chuyin's nonsensical sophistry simply won't work on him. To Dijun, skin and face have always been immaterial things."

But yes, he's all that. Loyal, fierce and stubborn.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Did anyone realise the difference in attitude towards our dear lil XY? He must have understood he needs to accept wifey's besties without the vinegar eruptions :lol:

DH and XY are also friends now...and their frequent visitor, hahaha. XY is very loyal to FJ, and had come to respect DH on how much he cares for all realms.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The bloodline of DH and FJ's children will be very unique. They'll have the evil cleansing and body preserving blood from the heart as nine-tailed fox descendants, and the powerful golden blood of DH, heaven's true child.

These kids will be the apples of the eyes far and wide. :)

Their children is a new breed of Gods and Goddesses.  Won't be a rare breed since they like to propagate :lol:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

31 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Their children is a new breed of Gods and Goddesses.  Won't be a rare breed since they like to propagate :lol:.

Woe if BGG takes as much time as DH before settling down. The parents had set the bar so high. And any little princess of DH...with a father like DH...:sweatingbullets:

DH will be tossing out lads this time.

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, daydreamer77 said:

Yup, he has to :D. He really doesn't have a choice. Besides Fengjiu, Xiaoyan is the other person who can reproach him, if my memory serves me right.  Xiaoyan doesn't really care what Dijun thinks :D and would probably hang out with Fengjiu when they want to hang out. :D 

And he still has the cheek to call Ice Face instead of DJ...

• LOL 10

We call is shamelessness, but, is that even part of Donghua's vocabulary?  I think in a way DJ is, dispite the violence he is capable off, still quite innocent. Why indeed should he care for trivial things such as skin and face?

As long as the outcome is that he gets what he wants. :D

I wonder what he argued about with Buddha...:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH and XY are also friends now...and their frequent visitor, hahaha. XY is very loyal to FJ, and had come to respect DH on how much he cares for all realms.

XY was so proud that his bestie has special powers in her blood..he sounded so cute at that point :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

XY was so proud that his bestie has special powers in her blood..he sounded so cute at that point :lol:

FJ is a very, very good friend. So they're also fiercely loyal to her. Even the very placid Xie Guchou, he took care of Qingti for her, and had no problems babysitting BGG for months.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Who would have trouble babysitting BGG? :wub:

Ahahahaha! Xie Guchou is a bachelor, and not all would know how to babysit. :sweatingbullets: But then, he's long friends with young and naughty FJ, so that should have given him some babysitting skills to look after lie detector mini DH. :lol:

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahahaha! Xie Guchou is a bachelor, and not all would know how to babysit. :sweatingbullets: But then, he's long friends with young and naughty FJ, so that should have given him some babysitting skills to look after lie detector mini DH. :lol:

BGG also has many years of experience looking after his mother. ^_^ I think BGG wil "instruct" Xie Guchou in case he's at a loss- no worries. 

• LOL 7

13 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

BGG also has many years of experience looking after his mother. ^_^ I think BGG wil "instruct" Xie Guchou in case he's at a loss- no worries. 

Their personalities actually match :)

What would be the changes in Bai family now that DH is a son-in-law? I think the children would still be free to go anywhere to cultivate, but they will have to inform the elders before leaving. There will also be means to communicate like how Xie Guchou did to FJ.

Or DH will just build another mirror to check them out.

• Like 5

What really went on in their heads during the tea competition, yes payback for all the sweet and sour poison you had to eat while you were a fox!

EVachnbU0AEGNbk?format=jpg&name=medium

DH's honesty... but only in his mind, bc, trying to court the foxy right now :joy:

EVadIxsU0AAGAhT?format=jpg&name=medium

But this comment about JH!:joy: If only

EVbEDMgUYAEDyHV?format=jpg&name=medium

• LOL 12

12 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

What really went on in their heads during the tea competition, yes payback for all the sweet and sour poison you had to eat while you were a fox!

Supporting you with that FJ! It's payback time for DH! :lol:

DH's honesty... but only in his mind, bc, trying to court the foxy right now :joy:

Wahahaha, his face says it all! :joy:

But this comment about JH!:joy: If only

The best! If only she did! :relieved: But maybe she will find out she really is later on! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 7

24 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

@MayanEcho I second option B, the mirror. :lol: FJ would want her children to have the freedom she herself enjoyed.

And Dijun wants what Feng Jiu wants, so he can get what he wants.....

He would, but his fierce protective instincts will be difficult to suppress. He'll always worry. I'll bet he'll give all his kids their own modified Tiangcang caves. He already learned from FJ's sentiments to Su Moye at Aranya's dream. DH won't want a daughter of his getting almost slaughtered like FJ.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

BGG no dummy...didn't his father say so? Due to fathers IQ his is still above average... he'll be ok. :lol:

And who dares mess with the Bai family anyway? It's clear who's child it is... 

Hehe. As of now, yeah, who would still mess with the Bais, with the Emperor? But in the past, someone did. And this is only the 2nd book, there's 4 more to go. Just like heroes rise and fall as situation requires, so would the villains. :)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, They Sick said:

TBH, for me DH's trait that makes me fall for him as character is his shamelessness. He wants it, he got it. By all means. He's someone even Tianjun wouldn't dare to offend. His prestige is so revered by all living being. But DH willing to lower himself to get FJ's attention and not afraid to show that he's whipped. Clingy, lovable and cheeky just for FJ.  Haishhh he's making all the other male species pale in comparison. 

"The deities were entirely dumbfounded. High Deity Bai Qian spat the tea in her mouth as Lord Liansong leaned on the arm of his chair to avoid getting himself sprayed. When he let go, he said to Bai Qian, “See? What did I just say? Nie Chuyin's nonsensical sophistry simply won't work on him. To Dijun, skin and face have always been immaterial things."

But yes, he's all that. Loyal, fierce and stubborn.  

To see DHDJ's childish side is a privilege! 

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Their personalities actually match :)

What would be the changes in Bai family now that DH is a son-in-law? I think the children would still be free to go anywhere to cultivate, but they will have to inform the elders before leaving. There will also be means to communicate like how Xie Guchou did to FJ.

Or DH will just build another mirror to check them out.

I can so see that happening. DH will appear to not care, but he will know perfectly well what the kids are up to!

Regarding the ELoD movie. Hmm they will probably have better luck earning the big bucks, if the movie is focused on DH's story and how he become DJ. If they find someone else to act as DH and FJ, the actor and actress have a super high expectations to fill. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 4